ADVERTISEMENT

So many of you loved that Steve Schmidt Trump Video.....Here is the latest

Of Trump was actually briefed what he said is true. If he wasn't someone should lose their job immediately. There's a serious issue with leadership either way.

So many prominent Republicans are anxious to have this POS removed and groups like the Lincoln Project are doing a yeoman job to make it happen....MAKE THE WHITE HOUSE GREAT AGAIN..

Reactions: zackbear
Of Trump was actually briefed what he said is true. If he wasn't someone should lose their job immediately. There's a serious issue with leadership either way.

I understand this is what the administration is trying to sell. I'm not buying it and, in my opinion, you shouldn't either. It has been widely reported that this information was included in the president's daily intelligence briefing memo. Unfortunately, and multiple people inside the administration confirm, the president doesn't read the memo on a regular basis.

There are only two possible conclusions to draw. Number 1 he was told about this and did nothing. Or he was not verbally told but failed to read the information provided. Either way Schmidt is correct. It's a dereliction of duty. Can you imagine the uproar if multiple people inside the administration stated that Obama didn't read his daily intelligence briefing? The bottom line is Trump is doing what he always does. Blame someone else for failed leadership.

I will say this as well. If you really believe that the president of the United States was not informed, whether via oral briefing or the daily memo, that the President of Russia was putting bounties on our troops then I have a few things I'd like to sell to you. There is no way. It's a typical lame Trump excuse. This man can give a shit about anyone despite his flag hugging bullshit that he goes on with

I understand this is what the administration is trying to sell. I'm not buying it and, in my opinion, you shouldn't either. It has been widely reported that this information was included in the president's daily intelligence briefing memo. Unfortunately, and multiple people inside the administration confirm, the president doesn't read the memo on a regular basis.

There are only two possible conclusions to draw. Number 1 he was told about this and did nothing. Or he was not verbally told but failed to read the information provided. Either way Schmidt is correct. It's a dereliction of duty. Can you imagine the uproar if multiple people inside the administration stated that Obama didn't read his daily intelligence briefing? The bottom line is Trump is doing what he always does. Blame someone else for failed leadership.

I will say this as well. If you really believe that the president of the United States was not informed, whether via oral briefing or the daily memo, that the President of Russia was putting bounties on our troops then I have a few things I'd like to sell to you. There is no way. It's a typical lame Trump excuse. This man can give a shit about anyone despite his flag hugging bullshit that he goes on with

I agree but didn't want the swarm of Trump supporters to attack me verbally lol. Heads would roll if he wasnt and none have so you know its him. I can understand why some didn't want a politician as usual and wanted a businessman but there's something to be said for understanding how to properly deal with political situations such as this one. Trump is ill equipped to and it seems he isnt smart enough to lean on those around him who do. It really is a rock and a hard place choosing between him and sleepy joe. But honestly i just cant deal with Trumps ego especially when its more important to him than the countries well being. A good economy at home is paramount but a place amongst the perceived world leaderd is equally as important. In my opinion Trump makes the US look weak and it shows by how he's been disrespected by multiple world leaders.

I agree but didn't want the swarm of Trump supporters to attack me verbally lol. Heads would roll if he wasnt and none have so you know its him. I can understand why some didn't want a politician as usual and wanted a businessman but there's something to be said for understanding how to properly deal with political situations such as this one. Trump is ill equipped to and it seems he isnt smart enough to lean on those around him who do. It really is a rock and a hard place choosing between him and sleepy joe. But honestly i just cant deal with Trumps ego especially when its more important to him than the countries well being. A good economy at home is paramount but a place amongst the perceived world leaderd is equally as important. In my opinion Trump makes the US look weak and it shows by how he's been disrespected by multiple world leaders.

Well said. In my opinion, Trump's three biggest flaws are his unwillingness to listen to others, unwillingness to take responsibility for anything unless he thinks it helps him personally, and basing every single decision on what he believes is best for him. Add those three together and you have piss poor leadership.

So many prominent Republicans are anxious to have this POS removed and groups like the Lincoln Project are doing a yeoman job to make it happen....MAKE THE WHITE HOUSE GREAT AGAIN..
KEEP THE WHITE HOUSE WHITE!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT