ADVERTISEMENT

So Obama Funds the Creation of the Coronavirus in China, but...

... it’s Trumps fault people died? These liberal loons are off their rocker!

If he was not already, Obama is now the worst President in our history.

People like @cortez55403 @PHILCANE @cdwright40 @cems52 @lou97 @Florida1969 @claboo and @gokcub finally got their hope and change to destroy America.
Sold guns to Mexican drug cartels, attacked the Conservative party through the IRS, funded Chinese bio weapons, let’s not also forget the war of America’s law enforcement.

It's the typical blame everyone but the man in charge thread. Regardless of whether it's a lie or misleading, you guys continue to grasp at straws to shift blame instead of holding your dear leader accountable. Nobody is avoiding the thread. We just know what the purpose of it is so most don't care to respond. You don't really think you've discovered something significant do you?

Sold guns to Mexican drug cartels, attacked the Conservative party through the IRS, funded Chinese bio weapons, let’s not also forget the war of America’s law enforcement.
And let's also not forget illegally spying on American citizens and make believe "red lines" in Syria. How about completely ignoring his advisers and diplomats and refusing to give weapons to Ukraine when they were being attacked by Russia? Wiping out our supply of PPE's during H1N1 and not replenishing what he used? My God, when you really look at it he's even worse than Carter and not everything has even been exposed yet about his regime.

Op, doing a jig after drinking his afternoon shot of moonshine.

SoulfulMedicalKawala-size_restricted.gif

It's the typical blame everyone but the man in charge thread. Regardless of whether it's a lie or misleading, you guys continue to grasp at straws to shift blame instead of holding your dear leader accountable. Nobody is avoiding the thread. We just know what the purpose of it is so most don't care to respond. You don't really think you've discovered something significant do you?
Grasp at straws louie????
Our guy is sitting in the White House, only donk ass ignorant libs,dems have tried to make this political.
Thats being fukin desperate, louie.
Enjoy the next 57 months under President Trump

Reactions: mahb
Our guy is sitting in the White House, only donk ass ignorant libs,dems have tried to make this political.
Yep, they blamed all of Obama’s failures on Trump. Ironic!

Reactions: majus12 and mahb
Actually, it was after your circle jerk with your fuk buddies.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol
More unoriginal, copycat material from the racist, angry militant b!tch. Was looking at the bottle of Aunt Jemima syrup at breakfast this morning and realized you probably shove that bottle up your ass because it’s the closest you’ll ever get to getting actual coochie, “Couchie Boy”.

More unoriginal, copycat material from the racist, angry militant b!tch. Was looking at the bottle of Aunt Jemima syrup at breakfast this morning and realized you probably shove that bottle up your ass because it’s the closest you’ll ever get to getting actual coochie, “Couchie Boy”.
If I were at your breakfast table I would have shoved that syrup down your redneck throat and through your ass. You would certainly enjoy that. Fuk boy!

Reactions: gokcub
If I were at your breakfast table I would have shoved that syrup down your redneck throat and through your ass. You would certainly enjoy that. Fuk boy!
Lmao. Not sure you can afford it, but do you happen to attend Canes games? Would gladly invite you to my tailgate and offer you a drink, since you like handouts. Then after we have that drink, this would happen and you’d be on the receiving end...
tenor.gif

Lmao. Not sure you can afford it, but do you happen to attend Canes games? Would gladly invite you to my tailgate and offer you a drink, since you like handouts. Then after we have that drink, this would happen and you’d be on the receiving end...
tenor.gif
He doesn’t go to games, like Queen Cuck.

Reactions: UM_Ryan
Hoping none of these jerk offs actually went to UM.
I’m actually ashamed that I have a common love for UMiami with them. But then again, if they love UMiami like they do America, then they are probably really Gator fans. Which makes sense, since Gators are delusional and don’t deal in reality.

If it's not political then why was a thread blaming Obama started? Sounds like the OP is desperate to shift blame, which is absolutely political. Of course you'll deny that but it's quite obvious what you all are trying to do.

If it's not political then why was a thread blaming Obama started? Sounds like the OP is desperate to shift blame, which is absolutely political. Of course you'll deny that but it's quite obvious what you all are trying to do.
No, this is in response to you blaming Trump for everything when the facts point to Obummer,

Reactions: grbcane
For eight year obama blamed bush for his failures then tried to take credit for everything that happened post his presidency. Only idiots like you buy this shit. When it’s all said and done Trump will own his four years and then be elected again. Despite the fact that obama left the cupboard bare of pandemic resources and his vp at the time later blamed trump for cutting off travel with china when we needed to, we will get through this pandemic despite obama and biden instead of just letting everything go to shit and then passing the blame like they did/do with everything.

I believe the point is that this is a tragic complicated problem which should not be politicized.The constant ranting on here by a small group of individuals that-" It's all Trumps fault. He killed 33,000 people. Trump is a POS." etc.-is a knee jerk simple minded approach. This is on China and to some degree the WHO, who were active participants in the cover up. Obama did help fund the lab that our government is now certain let the virus out. Nobody is blaming Obama, but there are plenty of posts on here blaming Trump. Let's not forget that on Jan 26 ,Fauci said not to worry and he didn't see this as a significant threat to us. He was wrong. In spite of his lack of concern Trump initiated the China travel for which he was savagely criticized by all Democrats, although now Biden says he agrees with it. Trump hasn't been perfect neither was Fauci, Italy, Spain, UK. etc. Pelosi's actions certainly haven't been perfect.This shouldn't be political, but that's too much to hope for.

tenor.gif
Another dumbass redneck who believes this fake shzt. Smfh

Another dumbass redneck who believes this fake shzt. Smfh
It was a visual explanation, you dumbass skunk. In real life, I’d clip you with a right hook that would wreck your brain into thinking you’re the Grand Dragon of the KKK.

So you’re admitting you’re a liberal loon, Loucifer97?

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT