ADVERTISEMENT

So why all the protest? Why are people angry? A great video with fast talking man explains it best..

Don't need a recap. I know who brought it up and why. I didn't bring it up to single out blacks. I brought it up to point out what the video points out. While white people have been mistreated it is a false equivalence. Watch the video if you don't believe me. These are facts! Not opinion. Black people aren't going to just shut up because others are mistreated too. That would be stupid. Blacks are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by cops and blacks are only 13% of the population. Being quite means extinction. It's not going to happen.
Only 13% of the population but commit 53% of homicides and 60% of armed robberies. BTW, you are still lying about police killings. For every arrest of a black man for a violent crime, 3 are killed. For very arrest of a white man, 4 are killed. Nearly double the amount of whites are killed by the police than blacks and double the number of unarmed whites are killed by police each year than blacks. Your lies don't become true no matter how many times you post them.

Don't need a recap. I know who brought it up and why. I didn't bring it up to single out blacks. I brought it up to point out what the video points out. While white people have been mistreated it is a false equivalence. Watch the video if you don't believe me. These are facts! Not opinion. Black people aren't going to just shut up because others are mistreated too. That would be stupid. Blacks are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by cops and blacks are only 13% of the population. Being quiet means extinction. It's not going to happen. It never has happened which is why minorities will be the majority in 2044 or so.
Blacks have been treated worse? When was the last time 6 million blacks were exterminated over about a 5 year period in concentration camps?

Didn't realize there were concentration camps in America.
Oh so were only limiting outrage to the mistreat of blacks (and every other race) to just America. So I see you even further refined your outrage to not just Blacks but only American Blacks, gotcha. Well I’m sure all your ancestors who lived in Africa under Colonial rule would beg to differ.

Oh so were only limiting outrage to the mistreat of blacks (and every other race) to just America. So I see you even further refined your outrage to not just Blacks but only American Blacks, gotcha. Well I’m sure all your ancestors who lived in Africa under Colonial rule would beg to differ.
Huh? Did you see the video? It's pretty clear. Do you realize what thread you are in? Nobody is discussing anything here but America. Welcome to the party. That happens to be where we all live you know.

There are some compelling points in the video and no doubt our country has some serious racist problems prior to the Civil Rights Act. I have two major issues with videos like this.

1. He offers no serious solutions or ideas on how to solve the problem except caring. To that I say "wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up faster". There are a plethora of people out there pretending to care yet do nothing but virtue signal to others. My wife's company (95% high income white's) held a 4 hour long session where they conducted self flagellation on race relations. Are any of them racist, absolutely not. What did they solve, absolutely nothing. They could have gone about their day and used that roughly $250k in billed hours to put 5-10 minority students through an MBA program. Again this is more about coping with feelings than solving actual problems.

2. There is no emphasis on personal responsibility. Yes, America has a racist past. Yes, there are problems with the criminal justice system. Yes, black people do have to overcome obstacles in life more than white people. But millions do and most white Americans want them to, this is an act of choice and is actual empowerment for the black community. I am all for scholarships and home buying assistance whatever, but at the end of the day nothing will change for the better for black people until they decide they want it to. White people telling them they can't possibly succeed because the system is stacked against them does not help and is extremely narcissistic.
Well thought out post, I agree with you as well!

Actually that entire story has been proven to been false. The concept your referring to, specifically the CIA sold crack cocaine to mostly blacks in LA in the 1980s was based upon a 3 part series that appeared in the San Jose Mercury News in 1996 and was based SOLEY on the statements of Ricky Ross, who at one time was the largest crack dealer in LA in the 1980s. His statements have since all been discredited and he had been shown to be simply making up what he was saying. Further, it was shown that journalists at the San Jose Mercury admitted you paying Ross for his “stories” and took them at face value without any fact checking. Crack cocaine blew up in the 80s for one simple reason, there was a glut on the cocaine market due to the increased production in Colombia and Peru. The cartels consolidated and improved production methods significantly in the early 80s leading to a flood on the market. Dealers in the US had a lot of coke and not as many customers as needed that either wanted or could afford to buy powdered coke. So crack was born. And it was cheaper and sold in the black communities as many of those users couldn’t afford coke but could afford crack. So yeah it wasn’t the CIA.
1979 doesn't let the facts get i n the way of telling you to do your research LOL!
The irony is “priceless”

Don't need a recap. I know who brought it up and why. I didn't bring it up to single out blacks. I brought it up to point out what the video points out. While white people have been mistreated it is a false equivalence. Watch the video if you don't believe me. These are facts! Not opinion. Black people aren't going to just shut up because others are mistreated too. That would be stupid. Blacks are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by cops and blacks are only 13% of the population. Being quiet means extinction. It's not going to happen. It never has happened which is why minorities will be the majority in 2044 or so.
The actual reality is that by 2044 race will be very indistinguishable and hopefully identity politics with it. The reality is currently more than 30% of people who identify as Hispanic are married to a Caucasian partner, this is rapidly trending upwards and could reach as high as 50% by the decades end. Furthermore in 1990 black and white interracial marriages were less than 2% and in 2019 accounted for almost 10%, still not a ton but again rapidly trending upwards. Add in that Asians marry people of any other race at a rate around 40% (think Tiger woods or Scott Fujita). Bottom line is in another generation or so racial identity in this country will be very diluted from what it is now and hopefully racism goes along with it.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
The actual reality is that by 2044 race will be very indistinguishable and hopefully identity politics with it. The reality is currently more than 30% of people who identify as Hispanic are married to a Caucasian partner, this is rapidly trending upwards and could reach as high as 50% by the decades end. Furthermore in 1990 black and white interracial marriages were less than 2% and in 2019 accounted for almost 10%, still not a ton but again rapidly trending upwards. Add in that Asians marry people of any other race at a rate around 40% (think Tiger woods or Scott Fujita). Bottom line is in another generation or so racial identity in this country will be very diluted from what it is now and hopefully racism goes along with it.
I agree with this completely. 2044 or sometime soon after this will be the case. This is why I say this fighting to preserve what was "the establishment" is a futile act. It's moot because eventually it will be totally irrelevant the way people interact and will interact in the future.

Dang man, the dude just gave a complete history of the policies of the democratic party. They have been ****ing up the black community for centuries.
The manifesto was signed by 19 senators and 82 representatives, including the entire Congressional delegations of the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, South Carolina and Virginia. All of the signatories were Southern Democrats from former Confederate states except two Virginia Republicans, Joel Broyhill and Richard Poff.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT