ADVERTISEMENT

Something we can all agree on.

Cane919

SuperCane
Jul 27, 2008
Corruption should not be acceptable to any of us. We simply deserve better from all those associated with our government. So be it the right, left, or those in between; if you break the law, your butt should be held accountable.

They work for us!

Corruption should not be acceptable to any of us. We simply deserve better from all those associated with our government. So be it the right, left, or those in between; if you break the law, your butt should be held accountable.

They work for us!

I'd go one further by saying not only Corruption shouldn't be acceptable, but so too should attempts to obstruct investigations that seek to prosecute corruption. They are both essentially part of the same nefarious strain of activity.

I totally agree.

I'd go one further by saying not only Corruption shouldn't be acceptable, but so too should attempts to obstruct investigations that seek to prosecute corruption. They are both essentially part of the same nefarious strain of activity.

Oh boy. Now there is some genuine intellect right there..

So you’d not want the sittin President to interfere nor influence FBI investigations? Infringing on private citizens?

Reactions: grbcane

They work for us!
It something we should all agree on.....but the reality is some wont for obvious reasons. They were laughing their asses off before the election acting like UVA in basketball before the first round in the tournament.....but when UVA went down to UMBC......well lets just say they're not laughing anymore and are condoning corruption all because UMBC beat them....lol. Oh yeah, they dont like a potty mouth either.

Last edited:
Well, the hardest part of agreeing to it is being able to put party alliance aside. That will surely be impossible for some, always believing the surrogates propaganda, but hopefully we’ll all be able to face the truth if it appears.

It something we should all agree on.....but the reality is some wont for obvious reasons. They were laughing their asses off before the election acting like UVA in basketball before the first round.....but when UVA went down to UMBC......well lets just say they're not laughing anymore and are condoning corruption because UMBC beat them....lol. Oh yeah, they dont like a potty mouth either.

Reactions: grbcane and tcane58
Well, the hardest part of agreeing to it is being able to put party alliance aside. That will surely be impossible for some, always believing the surrogates propaganda, but hopefully we’ll all be able to face the truth if it appears.
Unfortunately, it wont happen.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT