ADVERTISEMENT

Soros To Be Arrested

Just because he gave more to Antifa doesn't exhonorate others on his payroll. No one should be exempt. You make it sound conservatives should be given a free pass.
Ok so $2500 he gave Rubio you are saying “exhonorates” Antifa?? Have you seen what those people do to cities?? The destruction they cause!! If “no one should be exempt” then what do you propose?? How do candidates build a platform?? So if I cheat on my taxes in the tune of $5mil and give the Salvation Army $1000 I’ve got a clear conscience? Aloha

Just because he gave more to Antifa doesn't exhonorate others on his payroll. No one should be exempt. You make it sound conservatives should be given a free pass.

It’s not a pissing contest!

That bad guy is Soros, period!

We can all agree with that, right?

Reactions: PalmaBoy
The bad guy realm needs to include the Koch brothers. Soros uses his 5 children to spread his sphere of influence. There are those on the right that do the same thing.

Your 8 hour advantage can't win tonight Cems. I've been kicking Dems asses since 9AM Sat. And it will get worse Sunday. Honey is UNTOUCHABLE at this hour. It is in the wee hours that I retired Metar and Toledo. FOR GOOD. #UNTOUCHABLE

Reactions: PalmaBoy
The bad guy realm needs to include the Koch brothers. Soros uses his 5 children to spread his sphere of influence. There are those on the right that do the same thing.

The difference is you nit wit...they are freedom loving folks, not communist oppressors.

Meanwhile the current administration has opened the flood gates to allow Russia to threaten our democracy.

What does that even mean?

If you paid attention to history you would know that is what Karl Marx, intended to happen from the inception of communism as laid out in the Communist Manifesto.

Communism is your dream and that book lays underneath your pillow.

You are not a Freedom seeker, you are a freedom taker.

Stick it

The clients you got must be so pleased with the laser like focus and attentive approach to the cases you handle!! Lmfao, no chance you practice law!! Not a chance!!
Believe It or Not flipping burgers like you do is much more difficult than practicing the law. Lumpen proletariat Ozana.

Believe It or Not flipping burgers like you do is much more difficult than practicing the law. Lumpen proletariat Ozana.
Lmfao, I’m around lawyers nonstop, again if you really are a lawyer you ain’t any good and the clients you got aren’t getting a quality service. As usual everything you do is half ass, you get supplemented by us working for a living. Useless liberal

Lmfao, I’m around lawyers nonstop, again if you really are a lawyer you ain’t any good and the clients you got aren’t getting a quality service. As usual everything you do is half ass, you get supplemented by us working for a living. Useless liberal
You know a lot of Public Defenders because you get free lawyer each time arrested?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT