ADVERTISEMENT

SORRY: The Collapse Of Donald Trump Has Begun

Mueller is investigating Russians involvement with our 2016 election. This has resulted in over 30 indictments. Many of these people hired by Mr. Trump. Do you honestly believe that eventually this isn't going to lead back to the sole person that benefited from their confirmed involvement and both a campaign manager and security advisor involved?

Nobody is walking around this planet this painfully naive. You eventually are going to be the target. You may not be the target at the beginning or even the middle but eventually when everything points to you, you are then going to be the target. He didn't promise Trump he would never be a target. He said at that time he wasn't the target and I believe he wasn't. He isn't going to ignore new evidence that ties Trump to Russia.

There are a lot of moving parts. IT has to be tied together. The money all of it.

Mueller stated, along with Comey, that Trump was not under investigation. I know most of you keep ignoring facts from the horses’ mouths.
Fats from the horses mouths-Russian interference and Cohen are under investigation. We.ll see where that puts Trump!

Fats from the horses mouths-Russian interference and Cohen are under investigation. We.ll see where that puts Trump!
Yep....you follow the evidence and you follow the money. Period. Most people with a clue put this together in their heads. None of this has any answers until you add Trump. When you hypothetically add Trump it all makes absolute sense to any objective person. His behavior with Putin. His behavior with our Allies. The tapes. The women. The money. The policy. The lack of policy. All of it fits like a jigsaw puzzle when everything comes into play.

The funny thing is the right is doing the same thing. They are seeing it make sense too when it comes to play. So, they have changed their narrative from he didn't have anything to do with this to, he is untouchable. He is going to get off. The fruit of the poisonous tree because they know he is a guilty player and it is just a matter of time before it can be proven. So, they are looking to cheat the American people of judges and taxes revenue to pay the nations bills and everything else they can steal before it hits the fan.

Yep....you follow the evidence and you follow the money. Period. Most people with a clue put this together in their heads. None of this has any answers until you add Trump. When you hypothetically add Trump it all makes absolute sense to any objective person. His behavior with Putin. His behavior with our Allies. The tapes. The women. The money. The policy. The lack of policy. All of it fits like a jigsaw puzzle when everything comes into play.

The funny thing is the right is doing the same thing. They are seeing it make sense too when it comes to play. So, they have changed their narrative from he didn't have anything to do with this to, he is untouchable. He is going to get off. The fruit of the poisonous tree because they know he is a guilty player and it is just a matter of time before it can be proven. So, they are looking to cheat the American people of judges and taxes revenue to pay the nations bills and everything else they can steal before it hits the fan.

The crazy thing is that you believe everything that you just wrote.

Reactions: BreakingCane
As you’ve been shown before, when you look at who has been indicted, when the offense took place, and for what they were indicted for, you find no involvement with our President. Now something might change but considering mueller himself stated they were no longer investigating President Trump on criminal matters, I don’t expect it.

Mueller is investigating Russians involvement with our 2016 election. This has resulted in over 30 indictments. Many of these people hired by Mr. Trump. Do you honestly believe that eventually this isn't going to lead back to the sole person that benefited from their confirmed involvement and both a campaign manager and security advisor involved?

Nobody is walking around this planet this painfully naive. You eventually are going to be the target. You may not be the target at the beginning or even the middle but eventually when everything points to you, you are then going to be the target. He didn't promise Trump he would never be a target. He said at that time he wasn't the target and I believe he wasn't. He isn't going to ignore new evidence that ties Trump to Russia.

There are a lot of moving parts. IT has to be tied together. The money all of it.

I’m not assuming anything, rather taking mueller at his word. Mueller himself stated President Trump was no longer a criminal target. Time will tell though.
Show me where Mueller said Trump was not a target?

tenor.gif

You walked right into that left hook kiddo. BOOM! Your ass just hit the canvas.

https://vox.com/2018/4/4/17197128/mueller-trump-target
First, I'll share this nugget from the article.

It is important to keep the sourcing for the Post’s scoop in mind. The reporting describes what Mueller’s team is said to have told Trump’s team. Its sources appear to be from the Trump side. So obviously, it should not be viewed as an entirely reliable window into Mueller’s own strategy.

Second, I'll share this nugget with you.

"Target” means someone “as to whom the prosecutor or the grand jury has substantial evidence linking him or her to the commission of a crime and who, in the judgment of the prosecutor, is a putative defendant.” A “subject” of a federal criminal investigation is “a person whose conduct is within the scope of the grand jury’s investigation.”

Furthermore, a subject can become a target in a hot second.

Last edited:
Really? I always had you figured as younger than me. Go figure. I was born 03/09/68. You?

N
You hope! Has Putin spoken to you?
No who built the red reset button? why did the Russians pay Bill 1/2 million dollars for thirty minutes to speak at a Russian bank in Russia? Why did Obama and Hillary sign off on uranium to Russians? why did President Obama tell Russians he could do more for them after election? And the biggest one of all why did Hillary pay 13 million dollars for a fake dossier to frame President Trump ? Can not wait for this response it will show how liberals ignore the truth .

N

No who built the red reset button? why did the Russians pay Bill 1/2 million dollars for thirty minutes to speak at a Russian bank in Russia? Why did Obama and Hillary sign off on uranium to Russians? why did President Obama tell Russians he could do more for them after election? And the biggest one of all why did Hillary pay 13 million dollars for a fake dossier to frame President Trump ? Can not wait for this response it will show how liberals ignore the truth .
Here's the truth. Mueller is investigating corrupt right wingers like Trump and not Hillary or Obama. Can not wait for your response.

Yes, I think he said it as that's what has been reported. Now, believing it is a completely different matter. I don't trust bureaucrats.

Do you really think Mueller would say Trump is not a target when the investigation is not completed? You're smarter than that.

Why would you assume Mueller has nothing? If Trump has nothing to hide, why so much resistance? Wouldn,t he rather see the investigation run its course and be exonerated of any wrongdoing? I think you,re in for a rude awakening!

Ok. With that logic...Let the police and FBI take your phone, bank records, files, and everything else.

Because it is a basic right.

That is why we have the Constitution.

Cmon Man!

They were so right about Trumps kids. I would NOT be surprised if Mueller asked them about this. They literally told people the Russians were financing them. These people are so damn stupid it's honestly staggering.

The GOP lead House Ain't Clean Either:
36161492_202350357139743_5282220075070259200_n.jpg

Privileged, just like their daddy and their daddy's daddy. Taking down African wild life is the most difficult thing they have ever had to do in their lives of sitting around and complaining about people who do NOT have privilege.It is all they know and it is worth protecting. Hell, I would be scared to have this taken from me too if I were them. To just live your life going from golf course to hunting wild game to having to actually be a productive cog in society? This is what they are scared of.

Mueller will leave no stone unturned. It's time to show this cat how he gives it up!

george-bush-gif.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT