ADVERTISEMENT

Speaking of Kneeling...

UM_Ryan

SuperCane
Gold Member
May 30, 2004
I guess the NFL washout encourages libtards to “revolt” through rioting and violence.

Would love to see him riot and loot, and then see how “brave” he is when he’s staring back at the consequence somewhere outside of a guarded stadium sideline and Twitter account.

Elderly Virginia couple ambushed at cemetary while visiting son, Athens college girls attacked with razor knife at gas station, Detroit beatdown of elderly man in assisted living facility, Texas stabbing of 80 year old, machete attack at storage facility in Nashville... all black on white attacks in last couple weeks.

Elderly Virginia couple ambushed at cemetary while visiting son, Athens college girls attacked with razor knife at gas station, Detroit beatdown of elderly man in assisted living facility, Texas stabbing of 80 year old, machete attack at storage facility in Nashville... all black on white attacks in last couple weeks.
Maybe we should go riot and loot because we are angry about that. See if the media and libtards justify that.

I guess the NFL washout encourages libtards to “revolt” through rioting and violence.

Would love to see him riot and loot, and then see how “brave” he is when he’s staring back at the consequence somewhere outside of a guarded stadium sideline and Twitter account.

UM Ryan,

I don’t remember you from 10-15 years ago. But, your posts during the pandemic have moved you way up in the ratings as a nut job easy to embrace hate and violence towards those who disagree with you.

Congrats.

Reactions: zackbear
UM Ryan,

I don’t remember you from 10-15 years ago. But, your posts during the pandemic have moved you way up in the ratings as a nut job easy to embrace hate and violence towards those who disagree with you.

Congrats.
516320ec2f4671b998c3a059b7822d7e.jpeg

Great meme.

although I disagree with his take here, @cortez55403 is a good poster.

this Wuhan flu bullshit combined with identity politics has made just about every conversation adversarial.

main stream media loves when right hates left. Ratings and clicks go up....
I’m sure he is in the War Room and Storm Center. Never spent anytime in the Lounge until the last few months because there’s no sports to talk about. Absolutely agree on the media.

Cortez took his weak shot, and should leave it at that. He doesn’t need to belong on the same list as Cems, CD, Florida1969, gookcub, dmatt, and every other lib poster that’s been decimated on this board over the last few months.

Reactions: advarkas
@zachbear you lurker, why don’t you step to the podium and say something instead of going around liking every libtard? This isn’t tee ball kid, step in the box and face the heat.

Reactions: utatem
Ryan,

How about you build some cred by posting some thoughts on our players, recruits, coaches, schemes, etc? Your one note political hatred threads undermine your reputation.

Reactions: zackbear
Ryan,

How about you build some cred by posting some thoughts on our players, recruits, coaches, schemes, etc? Your one note political hatred threads undermine your reputation.
It’s the Lounge, perhaps you’re in the wrong room. What scheme would you like me to rant about, the aggressive yet predictable crap on D that good teams exploit? Or Lashlee and King, who haven’t coached or played even a scrimmage down yet? Or do you want me to follow up on my many comments after losing to La. Tech about how that was the time to abandon ship on Manny and do whatever it takes to get Mario?

You’re in the wrong room for that, but go back and do your research before you go off a basis of me not starting a ton of useless threads in the War Room like many of you do. Thanks for the letter, though. The Lounge doesn’t seem like the place for your sensitivity though, especially if you want to pass judgement.

Great meme.

although I disagree with his take here, @cortez55403 is a good poster.

this Wuhan flu bullshit combined with identity politics has made just about every conversation adversarial.

main stream media loves when right hates left. Ratings and clicks go up....
Regardless of the life’s their narrative effects. Remind you of anyone?

Maybe we should go riot and loot because we are angry about that. See if the media and libtards justify that.
Difference is if i was going to act out the way they are, not that I would, I wouldn’t do it in my own neighborhood, Fu—ing idiots. Might as well blow up their own houses while they’re at it.

not going to lie, watching videos like this make me second guess my approach on abortion.

funny thing is that this is exactly why ar’s are still legal. It’s complete freaking anarchy over there and no one is going to protect those businesses but the business owners them selves. in situations like this where you’re under attack by dozens of people a shotgun or hand gun just isn’t enough.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT