ADVERTISEMENT

Stand back and stand by

The FBI Director said ANTIFA was an ideology. This means no organization and no leadership structure. But you know more than the FBI Director. Smh
That is an outright lie then. Listen Wray was directly tied with the Spygate scandal so color me shocked he would lie or withhold information.

I dont lean sh!t boy. I voted for Trump last election. You stupid Trump supporters love to disparage anyone who speaks about his bullsh!t. If you cant defend that statement without deflecting then shut up.
It's funny I know a lot of people who voted for Trump. Good people. My brother voted for him....but refuse to just stand by and allow this to happen. The people that just have no problem with what is going on I just can't have an ounce of respect for. This is just plain inexcusable. Stand back and stand by? This kind of thing is infuriating. He has a bunch of cowards on stand by for what?

Reactions: gamecane1979
What he said was dumb. Why are you outraged by these "cowards" but dont speak out against the people who have burned down and destroyed multiple cities, destroyed communities and peoples livelihoods, murdered innocent children and respected members of the communities, taken over cities, and on and on....it seems obvious which group of people are dangerous and need to be stopped.
Cities will continue to get burned down when lives are not needlessly lost. Outdated systematic injustice is corrected. Voter suppression is absolved.....and we don't have the inequity we have in this country with it's history..... That's how it works. people destroying cities? The proud boys aren't innocent either. Niether are the boogaloo boys. There is going to be rutkus and you can point the finger all you want but there are 3 pointing right back.

Your insufferably ignorant. We live in the most free, culturally and racially mixed country the world has ever seen. Your lib handlers have taught you well. Everything you believe is wrong. Someone like you is not even worth debating. It's like trying to debate a 3 year old that lives in an alternate reality.
Insulting me or at least attempting to further makes my point. you are free to believe whatever you want to believe. We are all free to have our own opinion. You as well....I just don't value it so I don't value your insults.

It's funny I know a lot of people who voted for Trump. Good people. My brother voted for him....but refuse to just stand by and allow this to happen. The people that just have no problem with what is going on I just can't have an ounce of respect for. This is just plain inexcusable. Stand back and stand by? This kind of thing is infuriating. He has a bunch of cowards on stand by for what?

Yeah,i really dont get it. I understand supporting ones party but to actually defend him is baffling.

Your a right....we are free. We can all do and believe whatever we want within the bounds of the law. Dont let your lib handlers hear you say that...you might be sent for re-education. Remember your lib mantra...you are a victim. The system is against you...you cant make it without them. America is racist and evil. Dont start talking about being free. That's dangerous to your party.
Amen brother...

I dont need to take it up with anyone. I have a brain and eyes. A group of people calling themselves ANTIFA took over a portion of a US city and held it for months. It's clear by anyone that this is a group. Anyone who says it isnt is wrong. I dont care what political party they are affiliated with or there position. Why is this something you want to deny? Not sure what it means to you.
I believe in our FBI Director not Trump or his supporters.

Can I please have a Trump supporter defend that statement? Trump was given a golden opportunity and he was too stupid to take it. If he had denounced white supremacist they would've given him a pass because they move in secrecy and would've given him a pass saying he did what he had to to save face. He dropped the ball big time with minority and on the fence voters.Any Trump supporters care to take a stab at defending him or making sense of his choice of words?
FOOL his rebuke of the groups are on video tape in 2017 and numerous times since. DESPERATION QUESTION

FOOL his rebuke of the groups are on video tape in 2017 and numerous times since. DESPERATION QUESTION

You're the fool and you have a reading comprehension as well. I never said he didn't denounce them ever. I said his standby statement wasn't smart which it wasn't. He passed up a great opportunity to sway a ton of on the fence voters and ge dropped the ball. Plain and simple. Now go play in traffic blind folded ma'am. And as always lets go CANES.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT