ADVERTISEMENT

Stand for the flag

Funny, you post everyone should let it go and then proceed to post a bunch of crap in favor of the protest......

Listen I don't have a problem with anybody protesting as long as it does not result in violence. That also includes the KKK or who ever else that wants to speak their mind. That's why this AMERICA and if Americans don't like other American speaking their minds they can go somewhere else.

In closing, all of this will be over very soon. As soon as this starts to effect the owners bottom line this story will go away and they (the owners) will all have a change of heart.

Lets just talk about football. Take this topic to CNN, CNBC, MSNBC or where ever you want just, not on this board.

Reactions: canesfan470
Listen I don't have a problem with anybody protesting as long as it does not result in violence. That also includes the KKK or who ever else that wants to speak their mind. That's why this AMERICA and if Americans don't like other American speaking their minds they can go somewhere else.
F the KKk

The NFL has become a lousy product. Its marquee team cheated for years and got away with it. Many of its stars are a bunch of thugs off the field. There is no team loyalty with players.

You essentially just used the exact argument people used against the Miami Hurricanes for years, and what they now say about Alabama.

You essentially just used the exact argument people used against the Miami Hurricanes for years, and what they now say about Alabama.
Yes but it's okay when it's your team, or political party for that matter, that's doing the cheating, as long as they bring that W home.

Stand for a piece of cloth that represents slavery? No...I will kneel with Kap!!!!
I didn't realize that this flag was raised during the anthem. Thanks for the info. I will pay more attention when Im at the games now.

151012-confederate-flag-mn-1510_36e30b20fdc35ec11b294a319e504398.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Stand for a piece of cloth that represents slavery? No...I will kneel with Kap!!!!

This is the type of guy that blames everyone but himself for everything that's gone wrong. If you don't want to pledge allegiance to our flag and believe that you're oppressed in some way, I'm sure Canada or Mexico would take you in and provide the opportunity or treatment you would like. I'm sure whatever country your grandparents are from would also be a better option right?

Last edited:
This is the type of guy that blames everyone but himself for everything that's gone wrong. If you don't want to pledge allegiance to our flag and believe that you're oppressed in some way, I'm sure Canada or Mexico would take you in and provide the opportunity or treatment you would like. I'm sure whatever country your ancestors are from would also be a better option right?
Why not Africa?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT