ADVERTISEMENT

Still waiting for Canesport’s ‘liberal fuktards to actually respond…

majus12

SuperCane
Oct 15, 2004
liberal fuks like hawaii, cd,dc, cems, cems52, cortez, raoul, louie, Texas (miami) mikey,gokcub and others NEVER, EVER, EVER respond to positive Trump posts with FACTS
These inane small mined simpletons ALWAYS deflect, quote yesterdays news!!
WHY????????
Because they cant defend the indefensible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ironic how these ignorant fuks, deny what the rest of the world see’s quite clearly
Sad that people have died, spewed blood, fighting for these inglorious morons to spew nothing more than jack sht!
From the bottom of my heart
$#%$@R#$T$$T #$%$YY^%U&^
#@#$$^^
Pft

Hey donkey, NOT ONE DROP OF BLOOD WAS SPILLED WHILE TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT
Unlike your senile puppet
How much blood did biden spill?
Your ignorance abounds
you truly are a small minded putz!
Thanks, as I look forward to laughing at your absurd posts
# I live in Texas but call myself miamimike HAHAHAHA
Pft

Reactions: genghiscane
Still waiting for you to tell me or the board all about the fantastic things biden hasnt done for this country
I guess you like
OPEN BORDERS
RECORD gas/energy prices
45 yr highs on INFLATION
Afghan transfer of weapons to terrorists
Rampant crime from liberal DA’s
Simply to name a few
I wont even mention Joe shitting his pants, that would be rude of course, OR simply the TRUTH
You REALLY TRULY make my day
I look forward to your constant embarrassment
FACT!
# pft, as your not enough worth a pffft!

Hey donkey, NOT ONE DROP OF BLOOD WAS SPILLED WHILE TRUMP WAS PRESIDENT
Unlike your senile puppet
How much blood did biden spill?
Your ignorance abounds
you truly are a small minded putz!
Thanks, as I look forward to laughing at your absurd posts
# I live in Texas but call myself miamimike HAHAHAHA
Pft
I've already explained the handle. I was tauntingly called "miamimike" when I moved to Texas. What's so funny about that majustard?

Still waiting for you to tell me or the board all about the fantastic things biden hasnt done for this country
I guess you like
OPEN BORDERS
RECORD gas/energy prices
45 yr highs on INFLATION
Afghan transfer of weapons to terrorists
Rampant crime from liberal DA’s
Simply to name a few
I wont even mention Joe shitting his pants, that would be rude of course, OR simply the TRUTH
You REALLY TRULY make my day
I look forward to your constant embarrassment
FACT!
# pft, as your not enough worth a pffft!
Your hero Trump was the most corrupt president in American history. That is indisputable. He's a slippery POS. We'll see if he can slime his way out of the recent felony charges.

Reactions: cdwright40
Your hero Trump was the most corrupt president in American history. That is indisputable. He's a slippery POS. We'll see if he can slime his way out of the recent felony charges.
Yeah yeah yeah for SEVEN years Dems have been trying to take Trump down
Congress, FBI, Mueller YET Trump still innocent and might be President again
ASK yourself why???????
You won’t however, your Neanderthal mindset cant accept reality
LMAO @ how ridiculously you choose to ignore FACTS
No worries Dems gonna pucker up come November!
pffft

Yeah yeah yeah for SEVEN years Dems have been trying to take Trump down
Congress, FBI, Mueller YET Trump still innocent and might be President again
ASK yourself why???????
You won’t however, your Neanderthal mindset cant accept reality
LMAO @ how ridiculously you choose to ignore FACTS
No worries Dems gonna pucker up come November!
pffft
Dems have been trying to take Trump down because he is the most corrupt president in history. That's the reality you can't accept. "might be President again"? Delusional! Trump has more baggage than an airport carousel!

Last edited:
ARP
Actual plan to distribute vaccines
Faster economic recovery than any other country
Record job growth
Infrastructure bill
Chip bill
Rejoined Paris Accords
Consumer protection for surprise medical bills
Appointed more judges than any other President in the same time period
Strengthened buy American Rules
Supported Ukraine without holding them hostage for political reasons.

Reactions: majus12
Hey LIL texasmikey, Dems have been trying to take Trump down, because they are simply trying to protect their slight majority
How fkn clueless can you be???????
Ask yourself, if Trump was a corrupt as you morons think why hasn't the gov’ y with aLL THEIR RESOURCES BENN UNABLE TO FIND ANYTHING????
Because there is NOTHING TO FIND
Keep defending
-OPEN BORDERS
-Historic gas/energy prices
-45 yr high INFLATION!
-RAMPANT CRIME from LIBERAL DA’s
-AFGHAN debacle/largest mass weapon transfer in world history TO OUR ENEMY!!!!!!!!

Come on Texas tell us how much you endorse all the above!!!!!!!!!!
You’re nothing but a waste of fresh air, a closed minded, immature emotional wannabe
It’s fuks like you who voted for this senile puppet , that has put this country in the shit state it is in right now!!!
Come on fuktard tell me one specific policy I mentioned above that you disagree with!!!!

YOU CANT en??????????
I truly laugh at your ignorance
Pfft

Hey LIL texasmikey, Dems have been trying to take Trump down, because they are simply trying to protect their slight majority
Ask yourself, if Trump was a corrupt as you morons think why hasn't the gov’ y with aLL THEIR RESOURCES BENN UNABLE TO FIND ANYTHING????
Keep defending
-OPEN BORDERS
-45 yr high INFLATION!
-AFGHAN debacle/largest mass weapon transfer in world history TO OUR ENEMY!!!!!!!!

You’re nothing but a waste of fresh air, a closed minded, immature emotional wannabe
It’s fuks like you who voted for this senile puppet , that has put this country in the shit state it is in right now!!!
Come on fuktard tell me one specific policy I mentioned above that you disagree with!!!!

YOU CANT en??????????
Pfft
"So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state". Audio of Trump committing election interference. That's a violation of Georgia law called the criminal solicitation of election fraud. Election interference is a federal felony and Trump may have also violated this statute.

Last edited:
Keep defending
-OPEN BORDERS
-45 yr high INFLATION!

YOU CANT en??????????
Pfft
Klbcec posts a list of Biden's accomplishments and there's your name with a "like" sign at the bottom. This from the fool who constantly calls others idiots. Classic majustard!

Last edited:
Reactions: gokcub
Klbcec posts a list of Biden's accomplishments and there's your name with a "like" sign at the bottom. This from the fool who constantly calls others idiots. Classic majustard!
I think he just liked that it replied to his question. I don't think he supports that.

... and also, he likes fvcking with us.

Hmm Roy Epps. Many other paid and volunteer agitators. Video of Dem staffers handing out baseball bats out of the window. Roy Epps enticing others to go into the Capitol
He’s seen whispering to 2 younger felllas who proceed to knock down the barricades.
Trump offered support securing the Capitol and Pelosi refused it—-wonder why.
like everything shiteaters do it’s staged. Impeachment. Even had ****ing fbi highest levels jumpin in on it. While he was ****ing president. If that’s not overturning democracy DONT know what is.
Then you got Dipshits laptop “Russian propaganda”. Also daughters diary where he did inappropriate things with his daughter in the shower. My feeling is they raided Trumps place because they thought the diary was there.
because he’s a piece of shiite.

Hmm Roy Epps. Many other paid and volunteer agitators. Video of Dem staffers handing out baseball bats out of the window. Roy Epps enticing others to go into the Capitol
He’s seen whispering to 2 younger felllas who proceed to knock down the barricades.
Trump offered support securing the Capitol and Pelosi refused it—-wonder why.
like everything shiteaters do it’s staged. Impeachment. Even had ****ing fbi highest levels jumpin in on it. While he was ****ing president. If that’s not overturning democracy DONT know what is.
Then you got Dipshits laptop “Russian propaganda”. Also daughters diary where he did inappropriate things with his daughter in the shower. My feeling is they raided Trumps place because they thought the diary was there.
because he’s a piece of shiite.
Keep defending the corrupt POS all you wish but this time there will be some accountability. Finally! I take it you believe all the Repugs who testified to Trumps attempts to overturn the election are all liars. You are a brainwashed lemming who worships a life-long serial lying con man! Your feelings are those of a warped apologist!

Last edited:
Keep defending
-OPEN BORDERS
-45 yr high INFLATION!

YOU CANT en??????????
Pfft
You dumb fuk! You liked all Bidens accomplishments!!! Typical Deplorable POS!!!!!

You dumb fuk! You liked all Bidens accomplishments!!! Typical Deplorable POS!!!!!
As usual, never any facts, just “orange man bad”
biden has done jack shit
Record inflation
Historic gas prices
open Border
Mask mandates
Figures your just an emotional, small minded political moron
I have less respect for you than what I just flushed down the toilet
pft

Due to the new format post Ferman, I clicked on this board. Sadly reading all of these comments shows the deep problems we have in this country. Here we are united by The U but yet insulting each other in what can only be described as crude and inappropriate ways.

Reactions: DAVIE CANE
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT