ADVERTISEMENT

Stormy caught in some shenanigans?

Hahaha Cems the blow boy!! Bro you need a life seriously!! Look at the importance and pedestal you’ve got me on! You reply to every post of mine!! Cems rides my nuts!!

Look, you aren't following me here. He is under investigation. The investigation has not been completed. Therefore we do not know exactly what he has done if anything. Meaning you can't sit here and tell me he has done nothing to get thrown out of office. How do you know? Let it play out and we will see.

You know what we are stomping our feet at? And by we I am talking about the American people. I am not talking about libs. We are stomping our feet at the fact that we have a president that knows Russia has interfered with our electoral process, yet calls the president of Russia (after being advised not to) to congratulate him on winning another term. Is that illegal? Nope....but we damn sure aren't happy about it nor should we be. We love our country. SUE US. We are stomping because we are lied to regularly. Is that illegal? Nope...but do you expect this to sit well with us? If you do, then you shouldn't. Because nobody likes to be lied to. I don't give a shit about his marriage. I do care if I have a president that is not ethical. See where this is going?

You have the bar at about where we should celebrate after beating Savannah State in football at Miami. That's not the standard here for president. Sorry but it doesn't change just because your guy won. The standard stays the same.

Ummmm your communist is showing...

Innocent until proven guilty.
I haven’t even seen any compelling arguments for a criminal charge. Not one! Yet your text clearly indicates you believe him to be guilty of something but you don’t know what so you just blab your keyboard.

Ummmm your communist is showing...

Innocent until proven guilty.
I haven’t even seen any compelling arguments for a criminal charge. Not one! Yet your text clearly indicates you believe him to be guilty of something but you don’t know what so you just blab your keyboard.
Where did I say he was guilty? Am I not allowed an opinion based on what I know is fact? I think he will be guilty. My bar for the job is obviously higher than yours.

Can you read? My post said, let the law decide.
Yep....it will all come out soon enough that's for sure. I am patiently waiting. I think McCabe and Comey and the rest of those guys said it best. The truth will come out.

Reactions: cems52
Lying always matters. Is the bar so low for this president you are not even concerned he is lying to the American people unless he is under oath? He took an oath for the office of the presidency. It is never good for a president to lie. That's any president. Do they do it? Yes, they do sometimes. This president lies to our face like it is nothing every other day or so it seems. I couldn't care less if he is under oath and he can get impeached for what congress wants to impeach him for. High crimes is on the table too. He lies about stupid stuff and then double and triple downs on them like nobody will check. Laughed about lying to our neighbor and ally Canada about something he was not even prepared to discuss with a foreign leader. He is woefully unfit to lead. This investigation will uncover this FACT!
No Balls hypocrite CD three easy ?
Did Bill Clinton ever lie?
Did Obama ever lie?

Did Hillary ever Lie?
Does it matter at all that Biden while he was Vice President took his son and Secretary of State kerrys son to China on the Tax payers dime and ink them a 1.5 billion dollar deal from the Chinese communist government. Does that matter at all to you? You are a low life hypocrite sir . .

Look, you aren't following me here. He is under investigation. The investigation has not been completed. Therefore we do not know exactly what he has done if anything. Meaning you can't sit here and tell me he has done nothing to get thrown out of office. How do you know? Let it play out and we will see.

You know what we are stomping our feet at? And by we I am talking about the American people. I am not talking about libs. We are stomping our feet at the fact that we have a president that knows Russia has interfered with our electoral process, yet calls the president of Russia (after being advised not to) to congratulate him on winning another term. Is that illegal? Nope....but we damn sure aren't happy about it nor should we be. We love our country. SUE US. We are stomping because we are lied to regularly. Is that illegal? Nope...but do you expect this to sit well with us? If you do, then you shouldn't. Because nobody likes to be lied to. I don't give a shit about his marriage. I do care if I have a president that is not ethical. See where this is going?

You have the bar at about where we should celebrate after beating Savannah State in football at Miami. That's not the standard here for president. Sorry but it doesn't change just because your guy won. The standard stays the same.
No Balls Hypocrite CD you need to go back and read all the post you have wrote saying President Trump is guilty of working with the Russians. Then lecture someone how bad they are for saying you do not know . And you low life Hypocrite defiantly high and mighty talk about how ethical you are a sick individual.Then you sing a different tune when it is somebody that belongs to the liberals party. Your a low life hypocrite.

DY8OG4cVMAAE977.jpg

Lying always matters. Is the bar so low for this president you are not even concerned he is lying to the American people unless he is under oath? He took an oath for the office of the presidency. It is never good for a president to lie. That's any president. Do they do it? Yes, they do sometimes. This president lies to our face like it is nothing every other day or so it seems. I couldn't care less if he is under oath and he can get impeached for what congress wants to impeach him for. High crimes is on the table too. He lies about stupid stuff and then double and triple downs on them like nobody will check. Laughed about lying to our neighbor and ally Canada about something he was not even prepared to discuss with a foreign leader. He is woefully unfit to lead. This investigation will uncover this FACT!
CD wow every politician that has run or been in office has lied...get off of your high horse and act like you have some sense...this stuff posters in the lounge is a joke for the most part...does it really matter who he ****ed...did that have an outcome on any thing he has done in office...these woman have been paid now they want to cash in again..who is the pos...i don't care who has sex in this country beside who I. Do...are you guys jealous of what ass he got and you didn't...this is beyond dumb...

Reactions: PalmaBoy
CD wow every politician that has run or been in office has lied...get off of your high horse and act like you have some sense...this stuff posters in the lounge is a joke for the most part...does it really matter who he ****ed...did that have an outcome on any thing he has done in office...these woman have been paid now they want to cash in again..who is the pos...i don't care who has sex in this country beside who I. Do...are you guys jealous of what ass he got and you didn't...this is beyond dumb...
Please...you didn't read a word I said. You should read before you respond. I said politicians lie. What exactly is your point? I clearly said he lies so regularly to the American people it does matter.

Who is the POS between him and them? He is because he is the POTUS man. Please stop putting the bar of our POTUS along with whores thank you.

Again, the bar was set low by the previous administrations and not a word from the righteous left. Funny how that happens. Lol

Please...you didn't read a word I said. You should read before you respond. I said politicians lie. What exactly is your point? I clearly said he lies so regularly to the American people it does matter.

Who is the POS between him and them? He is because he is the POTUS man. Please stop putting the bar of our POTUS along with whores thank you.

“ if you like your healthcare coverage, you can keep your healthcare coverage”.

“ if you like your healthcare coverage, you can keep your healthcare coverage”.
We going to close Gitmo! Was also classic, played into the “don’t be mean to these nice terrorists! They only trying to kill Americans! Liberals would set up a GITMO for people that kill dolphins or whales yet they like Alluh Akbar types and want them free!

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
That's my point, fake news. Smfh
I could never understand how people watch that garbage. The only thing worse is Rush limpdyk the pill poppin pappa. The best Fake News in the business. These people and their lemmings or cucks will not rest until they take this country down with their self indulgent hypocritical bull jive. That's why a half million kids are marching on Washington today. People are sick of their greed and moral bankruptcy. In Trumps case all kinds of bankruptcy. Its time to take our country back from the rich donors....and the NRA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT