ADVERTISEMENT

Stubborn facts, Dreamers commit more crime than Real Americans!! Check this study!! BUILD THE WALL

You're so dumb. To be eligible for DACA MUST be crime free. Otherwise eligibility is lost. You're a lying sack of shitholes.

Reactions: cems52
Missed the point

Your point was that Dreamers commit more crimes. It’s literally in the title of the thread.

It was then pointed out that this would be a paradox as dreamers are considered dreamers because they don’t commit crimes, but actually contribute in a positive way to society. 97% are employed or in school, and expected to contribute around $460 billion over the next 10 years to the economy.

So did I really miss your point?

Last edited:
You’re point was that Dreamers commit more crimes. It’s literally in the title of the thread.

It was then pointed out that this would be a paradox as dreamers are considered dreamers because they don’t commit crimes, but actually contribute in a positive way to society. 97% are employed or in school, and expected to contribute around $460 billion to the economy.

Good luck with sound reasoning and simple logic. You are dealing with Palmaboy who claims to have been a graduate of Phillip Hangover Academy and 5.5 year attendee at Amherst. He's never wrong btw. He also calls me a "guest" because I'm a naturalized citizen and hopes ICE breaks down my door one day because I criticize the vile racist wanna be dictator currently occupying the White House. Claims I emigrated from a place named "Muriel" apparently France? Palmaboy is a piece of work. Some might say POS. The ignorance is deep in this one. Ideal Trump follower "low information" voter.

Reactions: cems52
Your point was that Dreamers commit more crimes. It’s literally in the title of the thread.

It was then pointed out that this would be a paradox as dreamers are considered dreamers because they don’t commit crimes, but actually contribute in a positive way to society. 97% are employed or in school, and expected to contribute around $460 billion over the next 10 years to the economy.

See next thread! Yes at 2X the rate!! So save the “Dreamers actually contribute in a positive way” stop with the chiche! It’s all BS and they have enough stats to prove otherwise!

See next thread! Yes at 2X the rate!! So save the “Dreamers actually contribute in a positive way” stop with the chiche! It’s all BS and they have enough stats to prove otherwise!
Lots of lying exclamation marks. Do you scream when you talk? Is that necessary at BK Lounge?

Good luck with sound reasoning and simple logic. You are dealing with Palmaboy who claims to have been a graduate of Phillip Hangover Academy and 5.5 year attendee at Amherst. He's never wrong btw. He also calls me a "guest" because I'm a naturalized citizen and hopes ICE breaks down my door one day because I criticize the vile racist wanna be dictator currently occupying the White House. Claims I emigrated from a place named "Muriel" apparently France? Palmaboy is a piece of work. Some might say POS. The ignorance is deep in this one. Ideal Trump follower "low information" voter.

I shouldn’t have eaten the trash. I like to talk politics, but it’s impossible to objectively talk about anything here. I agree that illegal immigration should be cracked down on. But imo, that doesn’t include $30 billion for a useless wall or deporting ppl who had no say in coming here. Despite what fringe articles of either view point say, dreamers have a net positive effect on the economy.

It must hurt you because you evade it at every turn.
!!!!!
I do?? Lol when? Give an example. I’ve done so each and every one of the lies you’ve tried to pass off. I don’t expect a response. You play the liberal game labeling people without cause. Like you, it’s pathetic

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT