ADVERTISEMENT

Substitute Teacher Gets Slapped And Called N-Word; Knocks The Student The F Out...

Just expel the student. Simple as that. I never give anyone the kind of "perceived" power.

Physical violence should only be reserved for defense of yourself or family from bodily harm. Have security remove him. Punching someone out for this is for little kids. Not grown men.

Just expel the student. Simple as that. I never give anyone the kind of "perceived" power.

Physical violence should only be reserved for defense of yourself or family from bodily harm. Have security remove him. Punching someone out for this is for little kids. Not grown men.
Do you ever actually pay attention before you post? The teacher was a female not a grown man and was slapped and called the N word. You have stated on here numerous times that if someone is called that word then they have a right to hit someone as when it happened to a couple of black athletes and you defended them for resorting to violence. Of course, I'm sure it's different this time.Just a shame that this wasn't one of those armed teachers when the little punk though that he was above the rules.

That's what I am talking about right there man.

We need more teachers like this who won't put up with stupid ass shit from a generation of punk bitch entitled students.

Talk some shit; get jacked the F up. Bigly!

Of course she was fired. I'm sure mommy and daddy are suing the school system too. What a culture of brats coming up, and it all begins with the spineless parents. So glad to be 60 and not 20...

Reactions: advarkas
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT