ADVERTISEMENT

Terriorist Dylann Roof sentenced to death for church slayings

I’m glad he was a piece of shit, just like the Texas shooter, Texas bomber, Boston Bomber, Fort Hood shooter, Navy Yard shooter, Cali shooter and all the people who shoot each other in Chicago! All of those people are non-white except Texas Bomber, they should all be declared terroirist just like Roof!

You know what’s hilarious, CD just last week was condemning the death penalty!! He made the holier than thou statement. “No man should choose life or death of another” however now he likes the death penalty and defends abortion. Typical lying CD!

He is straight up hypocrite. Again, only when it fits his narrative. If not, he is a vile hate filled individual lashing out like typical liberals.

Looks like I just kicked you girls teeth in with the facts! Want to go with the terrorist bit?

We can play that game! Clowns!
What facts? You haven't named all the white terrorists. What about Tim McVeigh? What about the Parkland terrorist? Last I checked he was white. Don't go by his last name. Name given to him by his adopted family. What about the terrorist in the DC park? And there's Vegas. You haven't scratched the surface. What about that terrorist that killed those little kids in Connecticut? What about the Columbine terrorists? Study history before posting more lies.

Reactions: normsmith
What facts? You haven't named all the white terrorists. What about Tim McVeigh? What about the Parkland terrorist? Last I checked he was white. Don't go by his last name. Name given to him by his adopted family. What about the terrorist in the DC park? And there's Vegas. You haven't scratched the surface. What about that terrorist that killed those little kids in Connecticut? What about the Columbine terrorists? Study history before posting more lies.

Did I say any of those listed by you weren’t terrorist you retard? I said all the ones I listed were. And nothing I said was a lie! Lmao, you suck at arguing, like a freaking real retarded person.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Did I say any of those listed by you weren’t terrorist you retard? I said all the ones I listed were. And nothing I said was a lie! Lmao, you suck at arguing, like a freaking real retarded person.
You think you're clever but you're not. Calling thugs in Chicago who murder people a terrorist is your small minded way of linking Blacks to terrorism, dumbass. You proved that by saying this. "Looks like I kicked you girls teeth in with the facts! Want to go with the terrorist bit?" Your feeble attempt to associate Blacks to terrorism is no different than you calling all Muslims terrorist. And you had the gall to say nothing you said was a lie. Smfh

Good, Bastard was welcomed in to these Good people’s place of worship and did this cowardly act. Torture would fit what he did.

We should let new Director of CIA water board him while Rerun watches on and cries.

And the DC sniper cems...comon you guys it happens in both races..i see a lot of bad

You think you're clever but you're not. Calling thugs in Chicago who murder people a terrorist is your small minded way of linking Blacks to terrorism, dumbass. You proved that by saying this. "Looks like I kicked you girls teeth in with the facts! Want to go with the terrorist bit?" Your feeble attempt to associate Blacks to terrorism is no different than you calling all Muslims terrorist. And you had the gall to say nothing you said was a lie. Smfh

Roof wasn’t a terrorist then you bitch! If he was all the blacks I listed are too, it’s that simple, if we use you logic. Eat a dick fag boy!

Geez....so defensive! Why? People that want to profile Muslim people as terrorist need to understand something because they are idiots. If you want to criticize Obama for not calling Muslims terrorist? You have to get this fact. You do not have to be Muslim to be a terrorist. That is like calling all Christian people terrorist because of the actions of a few. There are a lot of ignorant ass people out there and I am sick of seeing this stupid narrative. Educate yourselves!

Roof wasn’t a terrorist then you bitch! If he was all the blacks I listed are too, it’s that simple, if we use you logic. Eat a dick fag boy!
Typical right winger. When your ass is called out you resort to name calling. And you always refer to the male private parts. There is room for you on the left. You don't have to hide who you are.

Reactions: cdwright40
Break the law? I don't care who you are....you should pay the price.
Again except if they are Liberals, Progressives and Democrats! So just on the trivial end. Are you saying lock up the protesters who while stopping free speech are burning stores? Breaking windows and destroying property?

Typical right winger. When your ass is called out you resort to name calling. And you always refer to the male private parts. There is room for you on the left. You don't have to hide who you are.

Only person got called out was you. I own you clown. Roof was a terrorist, so were all the others. Deal wit it!

And the DC sniper cems...comon you guys it happens in both races..i see a lot of bad
I forgot about him. You're right he was a terrorist. Never said Blacks couldn't be a terrorist. However, some on this board don't think there are white terrorists only Muslim. Good catch.

So you are saying only white people are murderers? And you cry about race issues!! Yet you are the single biggest race baiter on the board! And I’ll quite classic dummy “what about thatterrorist that killed those little kids in Connecticut”? Classic double talking Cems with his racist agenda and views!! If you don’t like white people just say it. Don’t hide behind all this holier than thou act! Again one last time, everyone sees thru the BS you sling.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Geez....so defensive! Why? People that want to profile Muslim people as terrorist need to understand something because they are idiots. If you want to criticize Obama for not calling Muslims terrorist? You have to get this fact. You do not have to be Muslim to be a terrorist. That is like calling all Christian people terrorist because of the actions of a few. There are a lot of ignorant ass people out there and I am sick of seeing this stupid narrative. Educate yourselves!

Arrogant, you are.

So you are saying only white people are murderers? And you cry about race issues!! Yet you are the single biggest race baiter on the board! And I’ll quite classic dummy “what about thatterrorist that killed those little kids in Connecticut”? Classic double talking Cems with his racist agenda and views!! If you don’t like white people just say it. Don’t hide behind all this holier than thou act! Again one last time, everyone sees thru the BS you sling.
We could have a civil discussion if you improved your writing skills. Didn't understand much of your gibberish. However, I will correct you on one point I was able to discern. I never said only white people are murderers. The discussion was about terrorists not murderers per se. You and others have pushed your right wing agenda to suggest only Muslims are terrorists. I have vehemently opposed this view. Whites or Blacks can be terrorists. I was reminded this morning about the DC sniper whom I agree was a terrorist. He was Black. Your right wing agenda is pushing the notion that white mass killers are not terrorists. I disagree. They are the same as those Muslim mass killers.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdwright40
Like I said, it's always about your fascination of what's hanging between my legs.

Calling you a fag has nothing to do with that. I could care less what you have between your legs. I told you to eat a dick and called you a fag. There is no infatuation there. Nice try with the lame replies now that you were exposed as being a racist.

Calling you a fag has nothing to do with that. I could care less what you have between your legs. I told you to eat a dick and called you a fag. There is no infatuation there. Nice try with the lame replies now that you were exposed as being a racist.
Calling me a racist is your feeble attempt to deflect from our discussion. Do you deny you call me and others fags and ask us to eat dicks because you're a closet homosexual? There s/b no shame on your part if that's the case. Dems will not push you away like right wingers would.

Calling me a racist is your feeble attempt to deflect from our discussion. Do you deny you call me and others fags and ask us to eat dicks because you're a closet homosexual? There s/b no shame on your part if that's the case. Dems will not push you away like right wingers would.

Look bozo, you called roof a nazi terrorist, you made the first reply on this thread right behind your girlfriend CD. You made the racist reply, I replied in kind using your same logic just reversing the roles and colors. I know this was way over your head and I should have never attempted to use your own login against you because you really dont know why you say what you do, you just follow CD around like a puppy. I didn’t call you a fag and tell you to eat a dick because I lost this war of words with you, it was literally a added insult! Lmao!

Look bozo, you called roof a nazi terrorist, you made the first reply on this thread right behind your girlfriend CD. You made the racist reply, I replied in kind using your same logic just reversing the roles and colors. I know this was way over your head and I should have never attempted to use your own login against you because you really dont know why you say what you do, you just follow CD around like a puppy. I didn’t call you a fag and tell you to eat a dick because I lost this war of words with you, it was literally a added insult! Lmao!
So you admit you called me a fag and to eat dicks?

Gary you need to look at this you sent me a message this am about posting personal attacks . CD just called a lot of us idiots for disagreeing with him.lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT