ADVERTISEMENT

Terriorist Dylann Roof sentenced to death for church slayings

So you admit you called me a fag and to eat dicks?

Yes! How can I deny it. It’s right here for everybody to read. I never said I didn’t. You said there was a infatuation, but no, it’s not. You are just telling yourself that to feel better for losing a argument and getting called a fag!

Yes! How can I deny it. It’s right here for everybody to read. I never said I didn’t. You said there was a infatuation, but no, it’s not. You are just telling yourself that to feel better for losing a argument and getting called a fag!
I didn't lose an argument. Especially not to you. Lol

You know what’s hilarious, CD just last week was condemning the death penalty!! He made the holier than thou statement. “No man should choose life or death of another” however now he likes the death penalty and defends abortion. Typical lying CD!
PalamaBoy I got a nice private notice from Gary this morning to stop posting insults. Who do you think was the Cry Baby that complained to him ?

PalamaBoy I got a nice private notice from Gary this morning to stop posting insults. Who do you think was the Cry Baby that complained to him ?
Oh I would have a few suspects, we’ve got one here you’ve exposed and made the mistake of using facts to beat him in arguments! He usually will put you on ignore then cry to Gary. In Gary’s defense he doesn’t have time to read ever CD complaint so we need to start turning him in when he insults us! The guys got away with way more than enough.

Oh I would have a few suspects, we’ve got one here you’ve exposed and made the mistake of using facts to beat him in arguments! He usually will put you on ignore then cry to Gary. In Gary’s defense he doesn’t have time to read ever CD complaint so we need to start turning him in when he insults us! The guys got away with way more than enough.
I'm not a suspect cuz I will face the people that I disagree with. You got me on ignore?

I told you a long time ago you couldn't hang with me. I was right. Admit it?
Couldn’t and wouldn’t want to, again you lie way to much for my style. Also anyone who comes online looking for friends and approval isn’t on my list to hang with.

Couldn’t and wouldn’t want to, again you lie way to much for my style. Also anyone who comes online looking for friends and approval isn’t on my list to hang with.
Show me where I come here looking for friends. Where is your evidence? Also, it appears to me you're trying to make friends by kissing folks' asses and spending countless hours here because you have no life. Admit it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT