ADVERTISEMENT

Terror Attack In London As Explosion Rips Through Subway.

advarkas

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2007
Hometown: Coral Gables; Currently: Downtown FTL
Details developing.

I wonder what that flaming far left liberal POS Shaka Khan thinks about it. I'll tell you what shit for brains liberal scumbag thinks- the same as the rest of these limp-wristed bitch liberal leaders in Europe.

"Whah... We don't want to offend any Muslims. Whah whah whah... Peace and tolerance. Whah. We will not let terrorism defeat us. Whah whah whah."

I wish the proud people of London would rise up against Shaka Khan, vote that disgrace of a human being out of office, and vote in a shit kicking English nationalist who won't be afraid to bring the hammer down on radical terrorism.

Another month in Europe. Another terrorist attack.

The time is coming when Europe's proud people will be pushed to a point where they collectively rise up together to fight back and spill the blood of the bodies of thousands of radical muslim refugees who have now spent years raping Europe's people, culture, and tranquility.

Last edited:
Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Details developing.

I wonder what that flaming far left liberal POS Shaka Khan thinks about it. I'll tell you what shit for brains liberal scumbag thinks- the same as the rest of these limp-wristed bitch liberal leaders in Europe.

"Whah... We don't want to offend any Muslims. Whah whah whah... Peace and tolerance. Whah. We will not let terrorism defeat us. Whah whah whah."

I wish the proud people of London would rise up against Shaka Khan, vote that disgrace of a human being out of office, and vote in a shit kicking English nationalist who won't be afraid to bring the hammer down on radical terrorism.

Another month in Europe. Another terrorist attack.

The time is coming when Europe's proud people will be pushed to a point where they collectively rise up together to fight back and spill the blood of the bodies of thousands of radical muslim refugees who have now spent years raping Europe's people, culture, and tranquility.
It is too late for many major cities in Europe. The moo slims are playing the long con here slowly infiltrating and growing their numbers. A bloody jihad is coming. Pray heroes like president trump keep them out of our wonderful country.

I thought you claimed to read a lot about history? European culture throughout history has been filled with rape, spilling of blood, pillaging, and genocide. Not sure where tranquility fits in there.

Reactions: boofromtheu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT