ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You President TRUMP for

Hahaha......If you say so. Hopefully he can pack his shyt at Warp Speed, and get the hell out of the White House, so someone who REALLY cares about the American people can do the job that a true President is supposed to do. And I'm not even Liberal

Hahaha......If you say so. Hopefully he can pack his shyt at Warp Speed, and get the hell out of the White House, so someone who REALLY cares about the American people can do the job that a true President is supposed to do. And I'm not even Liberal

Your a hater and either progressive, liberal or just plain Dumb-Ass..
Im going with Dumb-ass..!!

Reactions: utatem
Your a hater and either progressive, liberal or just plain Dumb-Ass..
Im going with Dumb-ass..!!

You are a dumb ass if u think Trump put together anything!!! You mfers need a course in reality.

Trump has allowed damn near 500,000 ppl to die because of his ineptitude and inaction on his watch and u dumb asses try and give him credit for a vaccine for a virus that he said would just disappear.

Give our scientist credit idiot. Trump dumb ass couldn’t even pass a 100 level Chemistry course I doubt u could either if u are dumb enough to think that Trump has anything to do with the development of a vaccine😀😀😃

You are a dumb ass if u think Trump put together anything!!! You mfers need a course in reality.

Trump has allowed damn near 500,000 ppl to die because of his ineptitude and inaction on his watch and u dumb asses try and give him credit for a vaccine for a virus that he said would just disappear.

Give our scientist credit idiot. Trump dumb ass couldn’t even pass a 100 level Chemistry course I doubt u could either if u are dumb enough to think that Trump has anything to do with the development of a vaccine😀😀😃

Trump put it together... Live with it..!!! You fuccking hating POS...

See u in 2024 .... King Trump..!!!

PS Dumb-ass I said he put Gov with private sector... Can u comprehend .. hahaha .. What a fuccking dumb-ass..!!

PS Dumb-ass I said he put Gov with private sector... Can u comprehend .. hahaha .. What a fuccking dumb-ass..!!

Put what together moron? You are saying that a man that was pushing the dumb ass assertion that Clorox would kill the disease magically woke up and became smart enough to develop a virus.

Boy you mf’s are real suckers. I wonder how many of u idiots would go file deeds in Trump sold u land in the Atlantic Ocean?

El Cubano - We don't have to wait to 2024. We will hear from him right up to when the Presidential campaign starts in 2022. Then I am sure he will advise us on all of Sleepy Joe's accomplishments and Heels up Harris's left wing attempts to underminine our great country.

He tried to take credit for Pfizer, he turned down 100s of millions of doses from Pfizer, that was a failure.

The distribution system he’s using is horrific.

Biden will right the ship.

Reactions: normsmith
He tried to take credit for Pfizer, he turned down 100s of millions of doses from Pfizer, that was a failure.

The distribution system he’s using is horrific.

Biden will right the ship.

Stop with ur lies.. You freaking hater , all that bullshit was debunked by CDC..

We know ur adenda .. Independent my ass...

Put what together moron? You are saying that a man that was pushing the dumb ass assertion that Clorox would kill the disease magically woke up and became smart enough to develop a virus.

Boy you mf’s are real suckers. I wonder how many of u idiots would go file deeds in Trump sold u land in the Atlantic Ocean?
El Cubano - We don't have to wait to 2024. We will hear from him right up to when the Presidential campaign starts in 2022. Then I am sure he will advise us on all of Sleepy Joe's accomplishments and Heels up Harris's left wing attempts to underminine our great country.

Let me make something clear to u dumb ass sheep.. Trump had never done shit but been a spoiled ass liberal with a rich dad.

He takes credit for stuff and con idiots into believing that he accomplished it.

Memo dummies; he had never built a property, cut a Steak, personally wrote a book or had the credentials to found a University. Most of all he had not a damn thing to do with the development of this vaccine stupid!!! The government and private sector has worked on scientific solutions forever.

Remember the Mahattan project? I can find countless examples. The Government scientist co-op has been apart of this country for a long time.

Man I really feel sorry for u. Don’t be an idiot your entire life.

Stop believing foolishness because Trump says it.

He is a moron that have conned u dummies to believe the opposite.

He doesn’t have a big beautiful brain!

He did not graduate the top of his class!!

He is not smarter about combat than a general.

Lastly he is not the healthiest president in history.

Damn you dumbasses have nbee

Putting together Warp Speed.. You have done a great service to the American people and the world..

And no scumbag liberal can take this away from you..

You sir have made HISTORY.... !!!!

But now he stands around moping about losing while thousands die. He has indeed made history as another lousy Republican president.

Reactions: kbreeze
Putting together Warp Speed.. You have done a great service to the American people and the world..

And no scumbag liberal can take this away from you..

You sir have made HISTORY.... !!!!

Pfizer the first vaccine available took no money from the government. They did it all own their own. They were not part of project warp speed.

Reactions: cems52
I cant wait for him to tell you cult members to drink the Kool aid. In the mean time he will be milking all you biatches for your MONEY.

Reactions: kbreeze
I cant wait for him to tell you cult members to drink the Kool aid. In the mean time he will be milking all you biatches for your MONEY.

He's already doing that......and the idiots are paying it, to help fund his LEGAL cases...lol can't make this shyt up. AND Trump gets to use a majority of the funds as he sees fit, so you know that money is going right to his bank account, or to help pay off his millions in debt.
Hell, I got an email to donate to his shenanigans about a week ago myself. Laughable!! Can't believe people are that stupid, or filled with racial vitriol, that they would give up their hard earned money in hopes of sustaining the division and chaos this POS has created.

Reactions: gokcub and kbreeze
I expect the milking to come from the Democrats with tax increases to fund all their welfare programs .

Pfizer the first vaccine available took no money from the government. They did it all own their own. They were not part of project warp speed.

Fake News... !!! They where paid innadvance for 100 million doses...

He has truly earned his place among the all time greats.....

yJ5iMdJ.png

Last edited:
Reactions: gokcub
A very nice compliment given that circus clowns are more acceptable to society than sexual predators are.
This is actually funny...we should have Sleepy Joe carved sniffing Heels up Harris , however if her heels are up, what would he be sniffing? Ha,ha,ha

Reactions: El Cubano
Fake News... !!! They where paid innadvance for 100 million doses...

the US government did not help or fund the development of this vaccine. They only paid for the results in advance. In the other companies involved in project warp speed they paid for the research and development. Which is the expensive part.

Reactions: Raoul2
Really get in bed with China. That’s what an American president needs to do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT