ADVERTISEMENT

The amount of wealth being wiped out

It’s intended by the Brandon administration
They don’t care
Wealthy people ( anybody not on food stamps) are just an annoyance, someone to tax to poverty , if the markets and inflation don’t render them broke first

Wealth is disappearing before our eyes and they focus on the ability to kill children ( Brandon’s word ) without limitation. Or the ability of wacko teachers to teach 11 year olds that they can be whatever sex they want or bang anyone or anything they want

It’s intended by the Brandon administration
They don’t care
Wealthy people ( anybody not on food stamps) are just an annoyance, someone to tax to poverty , if the markets and inflation don’t render them broke first

Wealth is disappearing before our eyes and they focus on the ability to kill children ( Brandon’s word ) without limitation. Or the ability of wacko teachers to teach 11 year olds that they can be whatever sex they want or bang anyone or anything they want
11 year olds? How about 6 yo? I can’t believe anyone who lived in the prosperous 4 years prior without all this Pedo drama can sit there and watch Brandon drool and still be a lib.

Reactions: grbcane
What is scary is that labor costs are up 11.6%, but not wages. Much of that labor cost increase goes to the government. With rising inflation and interest rates, purchasing power is dropping quickly. The obvious result is back to the OP, loss of wealth.
In addition a shortage of products. Inflation isn’t going away anytime soon.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
It's all timing. Just like Covid. Inflation will ebb and the tide will turn around August/September, just in time.
The democrats and press will try to spin it that way, but inflation isn’t going away in time for the elections.

When it comes to fixing the economy, the democrats couldn’t find their ass with both hands.

The democrats and press will try to spin it that way, but inflation isn’t going away in time for the elections.

When it comes to fixing the economy, the democrats couldn’t find their ass with both hands.
They know what they're doing to the economy. They know that unleashing the stranglehold they've put in place on energy would be a huge step forward in easing, not solving, but easing inflation. But this is what they want. They wanted to divide from day one and they're accomplishing their goal. Flooding the market with dollars unnecessarily, paying people to stay home, etc...all part of the plan.

It's all timing. Just like Covid. Inflation will ebb and the tide will turn around August/September, just in time.
The only way that inflation ebbs that soon is that the emergency brake ( remember them ) is yanked so hard so that it throws the whole economy into a tailspin. That would be a total disaster for the folks that caused this
We are paying the price for free money , stimulus checks to the Boston marathon bomber, free rent for millions and unsupervised COVID payments to businesses. Reckless spending on top of artificial and unnecessary shutdowns compounded the problem.
There is no easy way out
The administration is mostly to blame
But even if other factors were involved, so what ? That’s the reality of being in charge. Someone has to take the blame .

They know what they're doing to the economy. They know that unleashing the stranglehold they've put in place on energy would be a huge step forward in easing, not solving, but easing inflation. But this is what they want. They wanted to divide from day one and they're accomplishing their goal. Flooding the market with dollars unnecessarily, paying people to stay home, etc...all part of the plan.
I just think they’re incapable of doing what needs to be done,

I don’t think they can abandon their green religion or authoritarian ways.

Gov't owes $30,000,000,000,000. Currently, it's all financed at very low interest rates. Raising interest rates to slow inflation will mean new and refinanced debt will carry higher interest rates and raise our debt service. Debt payments will become a higher portion of our annual budget.

This may very well cause more printing of money and more debt at high interest rates. It's a nasty cycle. They have gotten themselves into a real pickle.

Inflating their way out of the jam is their only solution.

All modern economies run on energy. Oil and gas are the real game. Yes, overspending is a big issue, but energy issues have caused havoc in the fundamentals of basic commerce at all levels.
What is scary is that labor costs are up 11.6%, but not wages. Much of that labor cost increase goes to the government. With rising inflation and interest rates, purchasing power is dropping quickly. The obvious result is back to the OP, loss of wealth.
Have to disagree buddy I am starting a thread on labor costs

We can argue that it wasn't real in the first place. Rather, it was just phony pumped up
Funny money.

At least that's what I'm telling myself today🥲
Good one. Or you can be me and cover your eyes and count to 100 all day.

Reactions: dolcane
The only way that inflation ebbs that soon is that the emergency brake ( remember them ) is yanked so hard so that it throws the whole economy into a tailspin. That would be a total disaster for the folks that caused this
We are paying the price for free money , stimulus checks to the Boston marathon bomber, free rent for millions and unsupervised COVID payments to businesses. Reckless spending on top of artificial and unnecessary shutdowns compounded the problem.
There is no easy way out
The administration is mostly to blame
But even if other factors were involved, so what ? That’s the reality of being in charge. Someone has to take the blame .
That is exactly what they are doing in a synchronized fashion with other industrialized nations.

Reactions: ddimaggio
I hate to say it but they won on wages. I don't think it was intentional because they are idiots but wages rapidly increasing is a real consequence of their actions and they don't care. They are thrilled about it. Of course they will still talk about minimum wage at the debates but those don't really exist anymore. They've been rendered obsolete.

Reactions: krvanness
In addition, productivity is down 7.5%. People don't want to work hard.

fast-food-biden-economy-is-great-inflation-hired-20-an-hour-that-will-be-75.62.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT