ADVERTISEMENT

The board libs claimed Biden would strengthen our standing with our allies.

Biden says allies praising him. LOL!
Captain Queeg

th

Mike, the world is laughing and China and Russia are plotting. From a global perspective, this is the worst presidency since Carter...at least he tried!
What does that have to do with my comment to BreakingCane? He's been banned before and now he's back under a new name. He adds nothing to the Board but conflict and more lies!

What does that have to do with my comment to BreakingCane? He's been banned before and now he's back under a new name. He adds nothing to the Board but conflict and more lies!
Just supporting the concept that Biden is a joke. Unfortunately what's going under this administration is no joke and there is no defense for his policies or lack of same

Reactions: grbcane
Wrong you liberal donkey.
you are the joke, another “Emeror without clothes”
Board is laughing at you numnuts!
Thanks for this mornings laugh!
The Board is overrun by delusional Trumpers like yourself who cling to a bygone demagogue who will never hold political office again. Reminds me of a line from an old Dire Straits song, "Don't you love the sound of the last laugh going down".

Reactions: 801canesmxer
Reactions: grbcane
In his haste to reverse just about every Trump policy using executive orders, he did so without well thought out plans. What is the result of not having plans, border crisis, economic crisis, inflation crisis, Afghanistan crisis, approaching China crisis, Russia crisis, gas price crisis and just about every other crisis possible. Foreign relations are at an all time low. My questions is who is making the decisions in the white house and what has Biden or cameltoe done to solve any of these problems

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT