ADVERTISEMENT

The fake news about Antifa & BLM being loosely organized

CashvilleCane1

SuperCane
Jan 6, 2011
Nashville
Both are very organized. BLM has numerous regional chapters and a national conference.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...launch-armed-peace-officers-in-war-on-police/

they’re organized enough they’re arming people to fight cops.

Antifas motherland chapter is from Oregon which is also full of Marxist and Anarchist. Racist assholes don’t give two sh-ya about people of color. They just want an overthrow of the current system. They’re also very organized, well funded. They people who do nothing but organize, photograph events and coordinate meetings. Who do you think pays them and puts food on their tables, Open Society Foundation.

I have heard these statements from left wingers a lot lately and it’s 100% fake news.

Both are very organized. BLM has numerous regional chapters and a national conference.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...launch-armed-peace-officers-in-war-on-police/

Antifas motherland chapter is from Oregon which is also full of Marxist and Anarchist. Racist assholes don’t give two sh-ya about people of color. They just want an overthrow of the current system. They’re also very organized, well funded. They people who do nothing but organize, photograph events and coordinate meetings. Who do you think pays them and puts food on their tables, Open Society Foundation.

I have heard these statements from left wingers a lot lately and it’s 100% fake news.
Hopefully the FBI has been monitoring these groups

If the feds are serious about taking antifa down, it’ll happen in a matter of months. These hipsters, urban yuppies, over privileged college kids and forty year old virgins will cooperate in every way possible the second they’re pressed. Not exactly the mafia or IRA we’re talking about. This is what happens when you neglect your kids and then send them off to college and give them money.

So I guess there aren't any FAR Right groups?

If George Soros funds Antifa, and now Antifa has been designated as a terrorist organization, what does that make George Soros? Would be fun to see him get his.

So I guess there aren't any FAR Right groups?
Nobody is this thread is discussing far right groups. We are talking specifically about the fake narrative these groups aren’t organized groups. It’s also been perpetrated by the MSM. It’s 100% fake news.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT