ADVERTISEMENT

The New York mayor’s race offers national lessons for Democrats. Are they willing to listen?

And they’re assholes
Cash, Your angry condemnation of hard core liberals sadly mirrors the hatred of hard core liberals for all who stand with Trump.

This fundamental cultural divide worries me more than any particular political issue, eg immigration, inflation, China, crime, taxation, etc. etc. The country is divided more severely than at any time in the 1967-73 period. Then, families were torn apart by near violent disagreement on the Vietnam War, the draft, student protests, racial unrest, divisions within the Dems, assassinations of King and RFK, etc.

Now, it’s less divisiveness within families than cultural fighting between urban/rural, Red/Blue, Coastal/interior. not sure how this eases a bit.

Reactions: Raoul2
Cash, Your angry condemnation of hard core liberals sadly mirrors the hatred of hard core liberals for all who stand with Trump.

This fundamental cultural divide worries me more than any particular political issue, eg immigration, inflation, China, crime, taxation, etc. etc. The country is divided more severely than at any time in the 1967-73 period. Then, families were torn apart by near violent disagreement on the Vietnam War, the draft, student protests, racial unrest, divisions within the Dems, assassinations of King and RFK, etc.

Now, it’s less divisiveness within families than cultural fighting between urban/rural, Red/Blue, Coastal/interior. not sure how this eases a bit.
I wouldn't worry about anything other than China. They want to dominate the world at any expense. Life is cheap there . They just killed over 3 million people world wide with a weaponized virus.
So far we have done nothing about it. They will attack Taiwan .They will have Atlantic naval bases. They are in space. There will be a showdown sooner than later. Political differences will dissolve should a war come about. Inflation, taxation, crime will become secondary issues to the Chinese. It's not if it's when.

I wouldn't worry about anything other than China. They want to dominate the world at any expense. Life is cheap there . They just killed over 3 million people world wide with a weaponized virus.
So far we have done nothing about it. They will attack Taiwan .They will have Atlantic naval bases. They are in space. There will be a showdown sooner than later. Political differences will dissolve should a war come about. Inflation, taxation, crime will become secondary issues to the Chinese. It's not if it's when.
Sobering but true.

I agree with the author. For Dems to win again, they need to appeal to working class voters of all races. Hard core white liberals are not a big enough group to win nationally.
They bailed on Middle Class workers long ago.

The biggest racist in the country are white liberals.

Its actually people in your demographic. Aging white males who are mad that the 'Leave it to 'Beaver America they grew up in is being taken over by black and brown people. You wouldn't fit into this description would you ?

Lol I was kind of being funny! Honestly white liberals are some of the most confused and actual angry people there are. They’re angry because they’re told to be angry. No other reason. They’re kind of stupid dumb creatures who are like zombies.

Its actually people in your demographic. Aging white males who are mad that the 'Leave it to 'Beaver America they grew up in is being taken over by black and brown people. You wouldn't fit into this description would you ?

Actually not, I’m more of an Andy Griffith type. Mr angry, I mean moderate Raoul2. Awe sweet Mayberry!

Those animals can cheat all they want to. The next Mayor will be a Republican. That city is a shitshow.

Actually not, I’m more of an Andy Griffith type. Mr angry, I mean moderate Raoul2. Awe sweet Mayberry!

One of the best series ever. "Man in a hurry" is probably my favorite, but I've seen them all 50 times over the years..."Prisoner of Love", Cave rescue, etc...classic TV with Andy selflessly always putting Barney in a good light. Character and integrity. Earnest T Bass was a great character in that clip you shared,, and he was a great actor and Director too...

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT