ADVERTISEMENT

This AOC is really a dumb full of herself Bit*h

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007

Gee maybe with the child tax credit ending people have to steal baby formula?
I ate shyt as a waitress and I eat shyt as a member of Congress but hey it's a job.

No mention that no cash bail 43% of those released in NY have been arrested again.
No mention of the VERY PEOPLE she says she cares about the "people of color" are the VERY PEOPLE SUFFERING THE MOST with these lax crime policies.

She really is 1 dumb azz bitc*.

She has yet to be involved in one piece of legislation- too busy promoting herself. She says Texas going blue-LOL. It's truly hard to believe that someone with so little knowledge on anything could be in Congress- complete vapid airhead.

Last edited:
The credit expanded on 2020 and stopped 1/1/22. Based on her thinking should have been record low crime last year.

Reactions: majus12
She and Ed Markey (AKA Mr. Softee) are 2 of the least intelligent people walking the earth today and they got elected. What does that say about Queens and Maskachusetts.

Maskachusetts. - I see what you did there, lol

giphy.gif

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE

I ate shyt as a waitress and I eat shyt as a member of Congress but hey it's a job.

No mention that no cash bail 43% of those released in NY have been arrested again.
No mention of the VERY PEOPLE she says she cares about the "people of color" are the VERY PEOPLE SUFFERING THE MOST with these lax crime policies.

She’s nothing more than a stripper without a pole …

Over under on the amount of abortions aoc has had?

i’ll set the line at a bakers dozen. She’s not that old but old enough and you know what they say about a new york minute. Abortions are a badge of honer for the left and no one is more liberal than aoc.

i’m not joking BTW

She is a moron. Great tits though.

When I was a young man banging everything I could, I always told my buddies I like the dumb ones's. The dumber the better.
Now, not so much.

Over under on the amount of abortions aoc has had?

i’ll set the line at a bakers dozen. She’s not that old but old enough and you know what they say about a new york minute. Abortions are a badge of honer for the left and no one is more liberal than aoc.

i’m not joking BTW
If that's true, she should concentrate on more blowjobs. Less abortions that way.

She has yet to be involved in one piece of legislation- too busy promoting herself. She says Texas going blue-LOL. It's truly hard to believe that someone with so little knowledge on anything could be in Congress- complete vapid airhead.
Texas is going at least purple. Texas senior senator, John Cornyn, admitted after the 2018 midterms that "Texas is no longer a reliable Red State". Texas Republicans have passed strict voter ID laws and several other measures to lock Dems out of power but Dems gains in state level offices have had tangible results.

She's not any worse than Marjorie Taylor Greene!

Texas is going at least purple. Texas senior senator, John Cornyn, admitted after the 2018 midterms that "Texas is no longer a reliable Red State". Texas Republicans have passed strict voter ID laws and several other measures to lock Dems out of power but Dems gains in state level offices have had tangible results.
Mike, what in your opinion is a strict voter ID law?

Mike, what in your opinion is a strict voter ID law?
Texas is considered to have the strictest voter ID law. Personally, I don't have a problem with the law but courts have ruled that Texas' voter identification law violates the U.S. law prohibiting racial discrimination in elections. A Federal district court twice found that the law violated the U.S. Constitution with it's discriminatory effect on voters of color.

Not sure I understand what all the commotion and racial discrimination charges are about regarding the Texas law. In 2016, slightly more than 8 million cast votes in the presidential election. In 2020 more than 11 million people cast votes, the most ever. So where is the discrimination problem?

There is no discrimination. I think @lyndiola , @miamimike , and myself are all in agreement.
The crux of this Voter rights issue is to make the "temporary" voting changes that were put in place for Covid, permanent.

Reactions: HJCane
Mikey I know you are smarter than the above post
Why is it a problem for you, that EVERYONE shows a proper ID????
When dont you need an ID????
An EARNEST question,
Seriously mikey, PLEASE explain why you are against it??
WAITING for your answer

An EARNEST question,
WAITING for your answer
Krvanness
An EARNEST question,
WAITING for your answer
My response to Krvanness question, "I don't have a problem with the law". Why do you assume I'm against it? I've never claimed to have a problem with voter ID laws. That post was cited from another source that I didn't write. I think everyone should have to show a proper ID. The problem in Texas is that election officials were legally required to go into communities to provide free photo ID's to those that needed them and failed to do so.

Last edited:
Texas is considered to have the strictest voter ID law. Personally, I don't have a problem with the law but courts have ruled that Texas' voter identification law violates the U.S. law prohibiting racial discrimination in elections. A Federal district court twice found that the law violated the U.S. Constitution with it's discriminatory effect on voters of color.
That was in 2017.
This is 2021 version.

They added a few more acceptable types of ID.
Including a provision called Reasonable Impediment Declaration when a person votes.
That voter can show
A utility bill
Bank Statement
Gov't Check
Gov't issued Birth Certificate
Just to name a few.

In Florida if you don't have ID as you know you can cast a Provisional Ballot

In Delaware Biden's home state here is the list;
  • Delaware driver’s license
  • Delaware state ID
  • U.S. passport
  • Signed polling place card