ADVERTISEMENT

This AOC is really a dumb full of herself Bit*h

That was in 2017.
This is 2021 version.

They added a few more acceptable types of ID.
Including a provision called Reasonable Impediment Declaration when a person votes.
That voter can show
A utility bill
Bank Statement
Gov't Check
Gov't issued Birth Certificate
Just to name a few.

In Florida if you don't have ID as you know you can cast a Provisional Ballot

In Delaware Biden's home state here is the list;
  • Delaware driver’s license
  • Delaware state ID
  • U.S. passport
  • Signed polling place card
  • Signed Social Security card
  • Signed vehicle registration
  • Signed credit card with photo
  • Document that identifies the person by photo or signature
So this is much ado about nothing
Texas recently passed Senate Bill 1 (SB1) which is among the most restrictive new voter laws in 2021. Texas has so many v oting restrictions that a landmark study found that it is harder to vote in Texas than every other state in the country. Probably due to it's restrictive voting laws, Texas has one of the lowest voter turnout rates in the country.

Last edited:
That also will mean Texas will have the most honest and fair elections.
And also one with one of the lowest turnout rates, a GOP objective. This year, Texans will vote under new laws that will further restrict the state's voting process. Democracy Texas style!

Last edited:
And also one with one of the lowest turnout rates, a GOP objective. This year, Texans will vote under new laws that will further restrict the state's voting process. Democracy Texas style!
If Beto O'Rourke is the demi candidate for governor, I am sure democrat turnout will be low. Only a bozo would vote for Beto🤡.

At least Legal Americans will be voting!!!!
This year Texans will vote under new laws that further restrict the state's voting process. Thousands of Texans who have voted by mail in the states upcoming primary election have had their ballets rejected as a result of voter ID requirements enacted under a new Texas voting law. 38% have been rejected. That's a lot of legal Americans who will have their votes discarded and not a sign of a well-functioning democracy when over one-third of the votes are not counted. Sounds more like an election in a Banana Republic.

Last edited:
This year Texans will vote under new laws that further restrict the state's voting process. Thousands of Texans who have voted by mail in the states upcoming primary election have had their ballets rejected as a result of voter ID requirements enacted under a new Texas voting law. 38% have been rejected. That's a lot of legal Americans who will have their votes discarded and not a sign of a well-functioning democracy when over one-third of the votes are not counted. Sounds more like an election in a Banana Republic.
Sounds like the 39% of the ballots were fraudulent.

Sounds like the 39% of the ballots were fraudulent.
SB 1 requires that the ID voters use when they vote by mail, either a driver's license number or a partial Social Security, matches what's on the voter registration record. This requirement has already tripped up thousands of voters applying for a mail-in ballet who didn't remember what ID they used to register -sometimes a decade ago. Just another roadblock by the Repugs to suppress the vote.

Last edited:
Again, stop feeding us some liberal points of view! You said you are for ID’s
“Come on, man”

Again, stop feeding us some liberal points of view! You said you are for ID’s
“Come on, man”
I am for ID's. I was explaining why such a large number of votes have been discarded, not feeding you liberal points of view. SB 1 is just another attempt to suppress the vote. All of this BS started because your Dear Leader couldn't accept the fact that he lost the election. Now all you lemmings have taken up his mantra of "rigged election"!

Last edited:
I am for ID's. I was explaining why such a large number of votes have been discarded, not feeding you liberal points of view. SB 1 is just another attempt to suppress the vote. All of this BS started because your Dear Leader couldn't accept the fact that he lost the election. Now all you lemmings have taken up his mantra of "rigged election"!
I’m curious mikey, why are you defending this joke of an administration. Forgetting your TDS, tell what policies uncle joey has endorsed or implemented that you like????
apparently 7 0f 10 americans in the latest cnn poll say they are unhappy.
Sp please tell us specifcally why you would vote again for the democratic candidate, simply because he’s an Dem???????????
I look forward to your answer

• Wow
Reactions: canezila
I’m curious mikey, why are you defending this joke of an administration. Forgetting your TDS, tell what policies uncle joey has endorsed or implemented that you like????
apparently 7 0f 10 americans in the latest cnn poll say they are unhappy.
Sp please tell us specifcally why you would vote again for the democratic candidate, simply because he’s an Dem???????????
I look forward to your answer
I've already answered this question numerous times and I would vote for anyone running against Trump regardless of party. He's unfit for Office which should be abundantly clear to you by now. How many more examples do you need on how the POS tried to overturn a U.S. election?

I've already answered this question numerous times and I would vote for anyone running against Trump regardless of party. He's unfit for Office which should be abundantly clear to you by now. How many more examples do you need on how the POS tried to overturn a U.S. election?
So at least I know you’re an EMOTIONAL voter!! Which only explains your asinine statement. Doesnt justify it at all
Shame on you, you sound like my 13 year old daughter!
“I know it’s not right, but I dont care!”
Pfffft

Reread your post,
Ironic how fuked up people are with TDS.
The country and the world was far better off with Trump as President.
FACT!
Piss off with your Jan 6 crock of shit!
DEf of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting a different.
Vote another dumb fuk liberal puppet in eh mikey????
SMDH

Last edited:
So at least I know you’re an EMOTIONAL voter!! Which only explains your asinine statement. Doesnt justify it at all
Shame on you, you sound like my 13 year old daughter!
“I know it’s not right, but I dont care!”
Pfffft
I'm an "EMOTIONAL" voter? What are you? You sound like an adoring groupie who worships a twice impeached serial lying con man. "I know it's not right, but I don't care".
Pfffft

You answered a different question.

Even Mark "White Rage" Milley, one of the most useful idiots in the military said there was no attempt to overturn the election. Too bad he didn't do a better job in Afghanistan, but he was too busy talking to Bob Woodward.

Even Mark "White Rage" Milley, one of the most useful idiots in the military said there was no attempt to overturn the election. Too bad he didn't do a better job in Afghanistan, but he was too busy talking to Bob Woodward.
Trump on Sunday admitted in a written statement that he wanted his former VP Mike Pence to "overturn the election" and railed against efforts to put laws in place to prevent something like that from ever happening.

I'm an "EMOTIONAL" voter? What are you? You sound like an adoring groupie who worships a twice impeached serial lying con man. "I know it's not right, but I don't care".
Pfffft
‘LL tell you. I voted for Trump as a registered independent becuase I liked what his policies were.
PERIOD
I was all in on protecting our borders, illegal immigration, energy independent philosophy, aggressive stance towards China
Now YOU tell me why you would vote again for the worst presidential administration in US history????
Tell me specifically what you thought crooked hillary would do for you?

Tell me what specifcally uncle joey has done for you???
Yeah you ARE an EMOTIONAL voter.
Pfffft

Reactions: canezila
main-qimg-7515b8f7c578db91feaea9f8f490651a-lq

• Haha
Reactions: HJCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT