ADVERTISEMENT

This evenings liberal nonsense and lets shed truth on another Biden lie

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
Democrats are FREAKING OUT!
Members of the Democrat caucus have requested an emergency meeting with the White House over INFLATION tomorrow 9:00 AM> I find this HYSTERICAL!
Finally they understand just how bad they are screwed.

They want price controls or excise profit tax put on energy oil companies.
More stupidity which will surely lead to still higher prices.

Biden claimed the other day that America's Inflation Rate is less than the other major countries.
This is FALSE!
Japan 2.5%
Israel 4.0%
France 5.2%
Canada 6.8%
Italy 6.9%
India 7.0%
Germany 7.9%
USA 8.6%

Yet some on here will believe his comments to be true, just dumb really.

Lastly, the new push is for BIG TECH to CENSOR MISINFORMATION on GREEN ENERGY. They are claiming Energy Companies are paying for this.
Energy companies are BUILDING OUT YOUR CARBON CAPTURE BOLOGNA.

Let me guess…. Dem Solution= billion-trillion dollar bill and higher taxes? That fix’s everything right? Spending more money and increasing tax’s fix’s everything to every problem right? Oh ya and blame trump. That’s always a productive solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: HJCane
He also said average person's debt is going down and savings going up. It's just the opposite,, but he never gets called on it. Serial pathologic liar.
He has no shame and is for sure a pathological liar and a 100% complete failure! Failed our troops, failed our allies and has failed every American that loves what this country was founded on. The only happy Americans are the ones that don't realize what this country is or what it once stood for.

Hears the deal man. I really don’t care about other countries inflation
BINGO. I couldn't care less I don't live there and every time I have visited Europe I realized how much more they pay for everything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT