ADVERTISEMENT

This one is for Raoul.....LMAO.

Look who it is the slime that’s been in the NYC sewers for the past 100 years….

is it that Ricky is Latin your making fun of or is it that he's openly Gay? It might be that he's Gay considering your "🌈". I'm just curious as to where your hate is coming from. Your a "good" Democrat with good Democrat values. 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: El Cubano
would be a long video
Does Joe have some kids running around he hasn't claimed too while he is talking about absent black fathers? Is joe saying he is a cop while Cobb County says he never was one. Then his campaign said it was honorary when Cobb County came back and said no...we never had an honorary program here. The dude is a lying POS. Enough with the whataboutism. When do you show any concern about these lies? This is a run for a senate seat. Biden has already won the presidency against the beast of all liars Trump.

What does Trump have to do with this post? It's obvious Trump lives in your head. Cult Member!!
ahhhhhhhh maybe look at the OP's post just 1 sec longer inspector Hercule Poirot you might get a clue ROFLMAO

Does Joe have some kids running around he hasn't claimed too while he is talking about absent black fathers? Is joe saying he is a cop while Cobb County says he never was one. Then his campaign said it was honorary when Cobb County came back and said no...we never had an honorary program here. The dude is a lying POS. Enough with the whataboutism. When do you show any concern about these lies? This is a run for a senate seat. Biden has already won the presidency against the beast of all liars Trump.
Are you actually trying to defend and promote "Joe's" Biden's Virtue ????? ROFLMAO 😂 🤣😂🤣😂 Go back to bed you were up alllllllllllllllllll night owned by TRUMP

Are you actually trying to defend and promote "Joe's" Biden's Virtue ????? ROFLMAO 😂 🤣😂🤣😂 Go back to bed you were up alllllllllllllllllll night owned by TRUMP
No, I am pointing you the false equivalence of comparing someone who won their race with someone who is campaigning to be senator.

Using Joe Biden as your moral counter point ROFLMAO
A moral counter point just means you have absolutely nothing.....lol

Moral counter point? How about answers for supporting such a person for Senate? We don't need a moral counter point for a politician who already won Thier race for president. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

A moral counter point just means you have absolutely nothing.....lol

Moral counter point? How about answers for supporting such a person for Senate? We don't need a moral counter point for a politician who already won Thier race for president. One thing has nothing to do with the other.
ahhhh might wanna get off the soap box and check your medz, but it was your attempt at A counter point, and in place of picking up on the joke,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you became it 😖

ahhhh might wanna get off the soap box and check your medz, but it was your attempt at A counter point, and in place of picking up on the joke,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you became it 😖
It's my thread dude. I don't need to counter anything....or pick up on anything. Focus.

Arguing over who lies the most in politics is pointless."Like passing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500".Its what they do that matters.This is a crucial time for this country.We dont need anymore RINO's in office.I think Walker will still win but I am not sure of his ideology.

Reactions: central17
Arguing over who lies the most in politics is pointless."Like passing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500".Its what they do that matters.This is a crucial time for this country.We dont need anymore RINO's in office.I think Walker will still win but I am not sure of his ideology.
Would you vote for him?

What he's really saying is "its ok to be a serial liar".
Please, Raoul, let's not take it to the extreme. The guy got caught is a few lies; so big deal, it's part of the political territory. That is precisely how I view all of Biden's lies, goes with the territory. What bothers me about lies is when they are stated for a purpose and/or personal gain like Elizabeth Warren and "Stolen Valor" Blumenthal. Biden lies border on that too

Yeah, if you know others that have lied, raped, and killed people it is okay for you to do it.
Raping, killing and lying; sounds like you are describing your idol, Cuomo, again.CD, why do so many of your stupid statements come back to bite you in the ass

Please, Raoul, let's not take it to the extreme. The guy got caught is a few lies; so big deal, it's part of the political territory. That is precisely how I view all of Biden's lies, goes with the territory. What bothers me about lies is when they are stated for a purpose and/or personal gain like Elizabeth Warren and "Stolen Valor" Blumenthal. Biden lies border on that too

There's a galactic difference between a lie here or there and being a highly accomplished liar who lies as often as ordinary people tell the truth. This is why he is so dangerous - he lies to the public to manipulate them to advance his personal interests. This includes trashing our institutions and brainwashing his flock to do things like....attack the Capitol on his behalf. People like this are in a separate category from normal people and their lies should be called out at every turn.

Yeah, you might not want to lecture black fathers on fatherhood when you are an absent black father of 3 children yourself.

Reactions: cems52
There's a galactic difference between a lie here or there and being a highly accomplished liar who lies as often as ordinary people tell the truth. This is why he is so dangerous - he lies to the public to manipulate them to advance his personal interests. This includes trashing our institutions and brainwashing his flock to do things like....attack the Capitol on his behalf. People like this are in a separate category from normal people and their lies should be called out at every turn.
You're referring to Trump, not Walker, I take it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT