ADVERTISEMENT

Thought (and not an attack). Mario may be both very thorough, and also a little indecisive

Pantherdb26

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2006
We all recall (and were personally tortured) as he toiled over the decision on whether or not to leave Oregon. As described on here, seems like he thought it through very long and hard, and made a decision at or towards the very last minute.

If that’s all true, I personally could draw a definite line between that behavior and how long it’s taking him to hire coordinators.
- Is he doing an extremely thorough job examining every aspect of the decision? (seems like it)
- Is he having a difficult time making up his mind? (seems like that too, esp if true very limited offers have gone out)
- what does this mean for Canes football? At this point, we don’t know.

Realistically, being “indecisive” and being “thorough” are opposite edges of the same personality trait, and our guy has it. So we gotta get used to it.

What I do know is I have a hope that I haven’t had for 15 years and feel like there is real basis for it. Manny won the optics of the off-season running away, but failed when it mattered. Here is to hoping Mario does the opposite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News