ADVERTISEMENT

To our men and women in Military in Middle East. No matter what happens we LOVE U.

fbrooks

SuperCane
Gold Member
May 30, 2002
To my young Brothers and Sisters stationed all over the world and especially in the Middle East
we Love you and are lifting you up in Prayer. No matter what happens over next few days in
Syria and rest of that region,we LOVE YOU,HONOR YOU AND SAY WE WILL NEVER stop
PRAYING for you. You put your lives on the line daily so we can enjoy the great American
way of life so just know we won't let a day go by that we don't pray for peace,but if
we have to act militarily we know you will serve with pride and distinction and Honor.
Your job is one that is often forgotten as we go about our daily lives. THANK YOU FOR
ALL YOU DO and ALL YOUR FAMILIES MUST ENDURE.

To my young Brothers and Sisters stationed all over the world and especially in the Middle East
we Love you and are lifting you up in Prayer. No matter what happens over next few days in
PRAYING for you. You put your lives on the line daily so we can enjoy the great American
way of life so just know we won't let a day go by that we don't pray for peace,but if
we have to act militarily we know you will serve with pride and distinction and Honor.
Your job is one that is often forgotten as we go about our daily lives. THANK YOU FOR
Brooks ...."U" da man......GREAT POST TY......

AMEN brotha!

Well said

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT