ADVERTISEMENT

Democrats CONTINUE to miscalculate the citizens and the gloves are off!

HJCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2007
This ruling is the first of what's coming down the pike. Not from the Supreme Court but by the people.
You HAD abortion wrapped up but you fought ANY STATE regulation to instill reasonable regulations while providing Abortions.
And that is WHY THIS WEEK HAPPENED!
When Mississippi TRIED TO put in reasonable time frames on abortion YOU RAN TO COURT!
You fight ANY AND ALL regulations including
a) time frames
b) Doctors who won't perform abortions
c) Using tax payer monies to pay for abortions
The list goes on and on. Give a finger, take a hand. Give a hand, you want an arm.

The people have largely had it with the LEFT shoving their beliefs on us all and you just continue to do it! It's a HUGE MISTAKE and it will continue to backfire.
Same sex marriage has turned into a full blown LGBTQ+++++ month of celebration.
LGBTQ+++ has turned into sexual identity and gender in our Elementary, Middle and High school curriculums.
Womans Rights has been bastardized to allow Transgender men to compete in Womans sports.
Transgender LGBTQ++++ has turned into CHANGING THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE and DEFINITIONS ON WORDS!

Parental involvement in schools has turned into WE DON'T WANT you in our schools cause we KNOW BETTER.

The gloves are off we will NOT PLAY YOUR GAMES ANYMORE!
Your craziness NEED NOT ENTER OUR LIVES!

I highly recommend you liberals on this site remember this post because I KNOW I SPEAK FOR MANY WHEN I SAY WE ARE DONE WITH YOUR CRAZINESS!

Trust me people arte FED UP! The bulk of this Country is TRADITIONAL VALUES and NOT CALIFORNIA, NY, Washington State or Oregon.

You keep pushing and then FREAK OUT whern you get PUSH BACK!

Supreme Court did NOT OUTLAW ABORTION they simply said THEY HAVE NO FEDERAL POWER TO DECIDE WHATS BEST FOR MISSISSIPPI and sent it back to each State to decide how they want THEIR ABORTION LAWS TO LOOK LIKE>

Reactions: mahb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT