ADVERTISEMENT

Trickle down economics doesn’t work...

You know I have nothing against you so don't take this the wrong way. By sitting here spamming the thread all you're doing is saying "I have shit for brains". Not trying to insult you, honestly, but you're really making yourself look dumb.
Not as dumb as you for posting nonsense. Trickle down doesn't work. Ask George Bush who tried it most recently. Where did that get us? I'll tell you the worse depression since the Great One.

So, you can speak. You had nothing to say, now I get it that's why you were spamming with dumb pics....I take it back, go back to posting pics.
You are becoming dumb like Ozonna. Right wingers have to be softened up with levity then you lower the hammer. You people are some hard headed mofo's. Ask your buddies on the MB.

You are becoming dumb like Ozonna. Right wingers have to be softened up with levity then you lower the hammer. You people are some hard headed mofo's. Ask your buddies on the MB.
tenor.gif

Got it feels so f**king good watching all of these mental midget liberals cry their sorry asses off about tax reform. Just a bunch of gloom and doom, it’s the end of the world, fear mongering rheteric that brain dead bitch Nancy Pelosi and fake tears Chuckie Schumer are spewing all day. Bunch of pussyfoot stone cold losers.

I have owned businesses throughout my adult life. I've had an opportunity to expand and I did. The decision to expand had nothing to do with my taxes. It was about demand and the availability of capital. Period!!!
You said you worked in corporate America in precious threads??? Now you owned a business?? Your stories change a lot!

Reactions: BreakingCane
Not as dumb as you for posting nonsense. Trickle down doesn't work. Ask George Bush who tried it most recently. Where did that get us? I'll tell you the worse depression since the Great One.
Lmao you just pulled that completely out of your ass! Bush had a economic blackhole after 9/11 and pulled us out it nicely. Unfortunately the burden of two separate trillion dollar wars and a housing market bubble killed the growth. Then Obama came in and bought out the banks debt and rescued automakers which should’ve never happened. We would’ve been better for it. It’s part of business.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
Lmao you just pulled that completely out of your ass! Bush had a economic blackhole after 9/11 and pulled us out it nicely. Unfortunately the burden of two separate trillion dollar wars and a housing market bubble killed the growth. Then Obama came in and bought out the banks debt and rescued automakers which should’ve never happened. We would’ve been better for it. It’s part of business.
What a revisionist!! Bush did nothing but put us in debt and almost bankrupt this country. Obama saved your pension, social security, medicare and your welfare payments. You should thank him every day of your life.

What a revisionist!! Bush did nothing but put us in debt and almost bankrupt this country. Obama saved your pension, social security, medicare and your welfare payments. You should thank him every day of your life.
Talk about pure fantasy, and “revisionist”!! Cems you invent facts!! And the war in terror caused much of that debt!! Which I’m sure you’d have handed over the country to Osama in a minute! Since you hate America!

Talk about pure fantasy, and “revisionist”!! Cems you invent facts!! And the war in terror caused much of that debt!! Which I’m sure you’d have handed over the country to Osama in a minute! Since you hate America!
So you do admit W ran up the debt which contributed to Obama having to support his wars thus the increased debt?

Fool, I did both. Some of us worked our azz off when we're young. People like you wait for your welfare check.

ej.jpg
Yeah no doubt, I bet you were a real go getter. From everything you’ve said you have had twelve different careers and advanced degrees from all over. I find this picture offensive and demeaning people on welfare?? What you can’t help the little guy?

So you do admit W ran up the debt which contributed to Obama having to support his wars thus the increased debt?
His wars?? We were attacked dumb ass!! Stupidest comment of all time. Hilarious “so you do admit” like you caught me admitting something I denied. You have the grasp of a second grade student.

Enough to impeach Trump.
Yeah for sure. Impeach him for what? Explain what the articles would be based on? Go ahead I’ll let you have time to Google. You live in a fantasy world. You’ll find all these “racial slurs” you invented before you see any Russian collision evidence

Yeah no doubt, I bet you were a real go getter. From everything you’ve said you have had twelve different careers and advanced degrees from all over. I find this picture offensive and demeaning people on welfare?? What you can’t help the little guy?
Look at your posts where you've ridiculed folks that need welfare. Stop with your bullshzzt.

That's not what you said. You said, attacked. Iraq never attacked us. W and right wingers made that WMD shzzt up.
Yes I said that and you said “Iraq war” and I’m explaining we have a Global War on terror ongoing. Never said Iraq attacked us! Where did I say that?? If they made it up why did most if not all the Dems vote for declaration of War?? So as you can see more than Right Wingazz. Full list below. So each had hand in cost! Again you tied the rope and I let you hang yourself.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/85652

Yeah for sure. Impeach him for what? Explain what the articles would be based on? Go ahead I’ll let you have time to Google. You live in a fantasy world. You’ll find all these “racial slurs” you invented before you see any Russian collision evidence
What do you think about Trump firing Mueller before congress returns from their holiday recess? It may happen and the fun begins.

impeachment.jpg

What do you think about Trump firing Mueller before congress returns from their holiday recess? It may happen and the fun begins.

impeachment.jpg
I think this like most of the stuff you post is fantasy bullshit. Again, you are Fake News!! And like it or not, Trump is President. Period end of story

Yes I said that and you said “Iraq war” and I’m explaining we have a Global War on terror ongoing. Never said Iraq attacked us! Where did I say that?? If they made it up why did most if not all the Dems vote for declaration of War?? So as you can see more than Right Wingazz. Full list below. So each had hand in cost! Again you tied the rope and I let you hang yourself.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/85652
Not that I had to took but Obama was not on that list. He must have been the smart one. Right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT