ADVERTISEMENT

Trump berserk over UCLA 3

Define “Presidential” in your view! Let’s hear it!! Since you spend much of your time on spelling, it’s obvious you concern yourself with important items! Covfeve
Lots of exclamation marks. Further indicia of loser Ozana. Your spelling has improved but you're still nutz. See how those are used. Sad!
Presidential. See President Obama.

Reactions: cems52
Lots of exclamation marks. Further indicia of loser Ozana. Your spelling has improved but not you're still nutz. See how those are used. Sad!
Presidential. See President Obama.
So giving away things for votes is presidential in your eyes? Phones? Green cards?? That’s presidential? Cash to Iran?? List goes on and on!! Obama legacy is so stained yet you cling to it like your precious dictionary!! Sad!!

I don't believe anyone who habitually lies, fabricates. Its the Chinese govt that made the decision to release the 3.
Do you think anyone requested the Chinese to release them or do you think they did on their own?? Just picked those three at random to give a pass? You know the Chinese prosecution rate is roughly 99.3%

Do you think anyone requested the Chinese to release them or do you think they did on their own?? Just picked those three at random to give a pass? You know the Chinese prosecution rate is roughly 99.3%
The father contacted his people on the ground.

Last I checked if you commit a crime in a foreign country you are under that country's jurisdiction. Even if Drumpf had tried to convince the Chinese to release the 3. Did any members of our media try to get info from the Chinese news media?
As Faux news' Neil Cavuto said "you are the president of the United States. Please act like one."

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
Last I checked if you commit a crime in a foreign country you are under that country's jurisdiction. Even if Drumpf had tried to convince the Chinese to release the 3. Did any members of our media try to get info from the Chinese news media?
As Faux news' Neil Cavuto said "you are the president of the United States. Please act like one."
Ah ok. “Chinese News Media” do you know anything about China?? Seriously?

Ah ok. “Chinese News Media” do you know anything about China?? Seriously?
you are trying to distract, deny. my question was didn't any one member our news media ask if Drumpf influenced the release of the 3? Drumpf is implying he twisted some arms. I doubt if China would fall for that.

you are trying to distract, deny. my question was didn't any one member our news media ask if Drumpf influenced the release of the 3? Drumpf is implying he twisted some arms. I doubt if China would fall for that.
No deflection at all, you didn’t deflect by not answering my question regarding state run Chinese media? And to be honest your question was answered by the players when they thanked President Trump! They answered the question for me, I don’t need a third party such as some people apparently do.

No deflection at all, you didn’t deflect by not answering my question regarding state run Chinese media? And to be honest your question was answered by the players when they thanked President Trump! They answered the question for me, I don’t need a third party such as some people apparently do.
Slow down, Ozana. your hyperventilating. Feel your BP rising? careful.

Again had you know anything about China and current events you wouldn’t ask about the Chinese media!
The Chinese media didn't confirm the 3 were released as per Drumpf's request.. Our members of the media don't want to make themselves look inept so they didn't bother to ask. They know better.

The Chinese media didn't confirm the 3 were released as per Drumpf's request.. Our members of the media don't want to make themselves look inept so they didn't bother to ask. They know better.
Again, there’s really no such thing as the “media” in China. It’s all state run information. There’s no reason they would look into this, they only wrote and produce what they are told by the machine they work for. Again no idea what your point is? That no member of media has had a Q&A with Trump over nailing out the three B Ball players?

Again, there’s really no such thing as the “media” in China. It’s all state run information. There’s no reason they would look into this, they only wrote and produce what they are told by the machine they work for. Again no idea what your point is? That no member of media has had a Q&A with Trump over nailing out the three B Ball players?
My point is I will never believe anything a liar says. That includes #45. He has over a thousand lies, misquotes, fabrications. When a person lies just once, that's once too many.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
My point is I will never believe anything a liar says. That includes #45. He has over a thousand lies, misquotes, fabrications. When a person lies just once, that's once too many.
Yeah ok, plenty of lies on all sides. As a Democrat you just choose to play holier than thou and ignore your parties BS

Yeah ok, plenty of lies on all sides. As a Democrat you just choose to play holier than thou and ignore your parties BS[/QUOTE
The GOP caucus plays the holier than thou game. Trying to keep in step with evangelicals. They also claim to be devout Christians. The party that claims to be pro life but are trying to take away healthcare from millions of Americans by their phony tax plan. Its all about giving in to the demands of their wealthy constituents desire for another huge tax break. They try to make pro life their platform so they can sweep voters of their feet. They spread their BS on abortion clinics selling body parts while they uphold their unholy alliance with the drug companies, health insurance companies.
If you want proof go to you tube & look up Dr. Eugene Gu. He has done research with the heart & kidneys obtained from from a aborted fetus which was transplanted into a baby rat. the organs grew as the rat grew. Dr Gu's purpose is to have organs readily available for transplant into babies born with heart & kidney abnormalities. Lets face it. there will never be enough donated organs available for transplant. When infants are born with a heart problem these organs that were transplanted can be used right away. No point in waiting till its too late. Back in November 2016 & after a long stressful night in the ER @ Vanderbilt University US marshalls were pounding away @ his front door saying he was under arrest. They said they didn't need a warrant because Congressional member Marsha Blackburn (R) Tennessee ordered his arrest. Proof she & other repuglican members have deep rooted ties to the health insurance & drug companies. If they can keep Americans sick they will do it because these companies contribute heavily to the GOP. Condescending, reprehensible, hypocriticall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT