ADVERTISEMENT

Trump does curtsy before Saudi fake prince: deplorable cockholster

Slap me with your dock? Spell much? Admit you're borderline retarded and I won't make fun of you
Spell check, fishing and having to talk to bastard children like you is tricky!! Yes I'm a retard that could buy and sell you and your entire project ten times over!! Post something truthful for a change!! You and all your welfare office bullshit!!

Reactions: JTH007
Spell check, fishing and having to talk to bastard children like you is tricky!! Yes I'm a retard that could buy and sell you and your entire project ten times over!! Post something truthful for a change!! You and all your welfare office bullshit!!
LOL you live in a trailer park and you can buy me ten times over. LMAOROF. Besides going to fake Ivy League school and having a helper for spell check what do you do for Goodwill? Do you take in donations or work the cash register? Make any bigly sales today?

LOL you live in a trailer park and you can buy me ten times over. LMAOROF. Besides going to fake Ivy League school and having a helper for spell check what do you do for Goodwill? Do you take in donations or work the cash register? Make any bigly sales today?
Lolol bro your straight out of section 8 living with Grandma!! I piss away more than you'll ever make!! Piss away!! You embarrass yourself with lies everyday, we all know your a bastard child welfare kid!! Save your spelling bee bullshit!! Momma gave you up cause Daddy hauled ass!! Lolololol heard your Mom was like 12 when they ran that train on her!! Zero family values in your project!! Sad!!

Lolol bro your straight out of section 8 living with Grandma!! I piss away more than you'll ever make!! Piss away!! You embarrass yourself with lies everyday, we all know your a bastard child welfare kid!! Save your spelling bee bullshit!! Momma gave you up cause Daddy hauled ass!! Lolololol heard your Mom was like 12 when they ran that train on her!! Zero family values in your project!! Sad!!
Grandma'z basement!

Reactions: OzonaCane1
Now this is a Damn Good Post !

crybaby.jpg

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT