ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is like a chimp new study suggests

al-sharpton-and-racist-white-castle-burgers.jpg

Didn't Bill Maher say Trump was sired by an orangutan? Hair matches right? Now science moves closer to an answer.

Reactions: dlmcane
Dead serious. I never said I'm offended, I said there are many who would totally meltdown and start with their bullshit about reading "code" and all that good stuff these insecure mouth breathers spout. We both know what I'm saying is true.
No some posters do use code intentionally to divide Board by references to Food Stamps, rioting, baby daddies, and the like. Im thinking of the deplorable @canerob in particular. Kind of like Reagan's hateful reference to mythical "welfare queen" scripted by Lee Atwater who regretted his racist b.s. days before he was to meet his maker.
Pitting white vs. Black has been the Repug way since the Powell memo. Nixon was first to use it. Trump put it on steroids.

Reactions: dlmcane
No some posters do use code intentionally to divide Board by references to Food Stamps, rioting, baby daddies, and the like. Im thinking of the deplorable @canerob in particular. Kind of like Reagan's hateful reference to mythical "welfare queen" scripted by Lee Atwater who regretted his racist b.s. days before he was to meet his maker.
Pitting white vs. Black has been the Repug way since the Powell memo. Nixon was first to use it. Trump put it on steroids.
How about @e_cushing and @Doc Holliday-JB ? Do they use "code"?

How is that racist? Maybe it's a joke on his obesity. But there are fat people and come in all nationalities.
How are references to welfare racist? How about references to looting? I read one of your "code" reading comrades earlier going off about "code" because looting, welfare and burning down your own neighborhoods were mentioned.

How are references to welfare racist? How about references to looting? I read one of your "code" reading comrades earlier going off about "code" because looting, welfare and burning down your own neighborhoods were mentioned.
He was exactly right. If you don't agree you're either dumber than I thought or more likely intellectually dishonest. The stereotype is that African Americans use more Food Stamps and welfare than others. Which empirically is false. But thanks to Reagan and "welfare queen" schtick, remains a useful myth to divide people by race so they are distracted from economic inequality and diverted from real issues.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT