ADVERTISEMENT

Trump not only tried to fire Mueller he ratf@#cked FBI agents involved in investigation

Mueller has him dead to rights. Just needs to pull trigger. Obstruction of justice 101 and conspiracy to obstruct justice.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...-smear-fbi-witnesses-report-article-1.3782875

This is precisely why he is spending so much time attempting to discredit our law enforcement institutions. Innocent people simply don't behave this way.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/01/26/trump-launched-campaign-to-discredit-potential-fbi-witnesses/

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
It is literally insane for a sitting president to discredit the internationally acclaimed law enforcement agency the FBI. Maybe the FBI has committed some over reach in the past but usually we have non traitorous American presidents in office. Which begs the question of why would Trump seek to discredit our top law enforcement agency? It has to be his collusion with the Russians there can be no other explanation. Obstruction of justice and conspiracy to commit obstruction carry some heavy prison time. I think Trump should be making arrangements now to flee to Russia. The pilot would never voluntarily fly into Moscow but I wonder if Putin would try to provide him a pilot.
I'm thinking this is wrapped up March 1 unless Mueller needs more time to unravel crooked Trump's money laundering for Russian mob assuming he's even looking into that.

It is literally insane for a sitting president to discredit the internationally acclaimed law enforcement agency the FBI. Maybe the FBI has committed some over reach in the past but usually we have non traitorous American presidents in office. Which begs the question of why would Trump seek to discredit our top law enforcement agency? It has to be his collusion with the Russians there can be no other explanation. Obstruction of justice and conspiracy to commit obstruction carry some heavy prison time. I think Trump should be making arrangements now to flee to Russia. The pilot would never voluntarily fly into Moscow but I wonder if Putin would try to provide him a pilot.
I'm thinking this is wrapped up March 1 unless Mueller needs more time to unravel crooked Trump's money laundering for Russian mob assuming he's even looking into that.

Completely agree. If you are Vladimir Putin and wanted to put in place an American President who tears America and its democratic institutions apart from within, then Trump would be the ideal person to do it.

This is precisely why he is spending so much time attempting to discredit our law enforcement institutions. Innocent people simply don't behave this way.

http://foreignpolicy.com/2018/01/26/trump-launched-campaign-to-discredit-potential-fbi-witnesses/
Is it just me or did anyone else notice how outraged the right was when Obama took a shot at law enforcement because a police officer arrested a Black Harvard Law professor for breaking in his own house. They said he was against law enforcement and I think I had to come here and read how anti law enforcement Obama was every day for quite some time. How Obama disrespected law enforcement huh?

Now? Law enforcement is bad again? But the right gives a free pass to the POTUS this time. Why? Nevermind, I know why. When Trump gets investigated and repeatedly tries to obstruct a perfectly lawful investigation?

You see the hypocrisy?

CD you really see these two events as the same thing?
No, I see them as similar in that law enforcement is off limits to criticize when it suits the Rights best interest. When it is in the rights best interest to criticize law enforcement it is okay as long as it is in their own best interest. It's hypocritical.

Is it just me or did anyone else notice how outraged the right was when Obama took a shot at law enforcement because a police officer arrested a Black Harvard Law professor for breaking in his own house. They said he was against law enforcement and I think I had to come here and read how anti law enforcement Obama was every day for quite some time. How Obama disrespected law enforcement huh?

Now? Law enforcement is bad again? But the right gives a free pass to the POTUS this time. Why? Nevermind, I know why. When Trump gets investigated and repeatedly tries to obstruct a perfectly lawful investigation?

You see the hypocrisy?

Great point. Trump can take a Drumph on our great FBI and the insane right wing rabble claps in agreement. Obama questions a single cop who violated someone's Constitutional rights and the same rabble is wringing their hands in fake outrage.

Reactions: normsmith
Great point. Trump can take a Drumph on our great FBI and the insane right wing rabble claps in agreement. Obama questions a single cop who violated someone's Constitutional rights and the same rabble is wringing their hands in fake outrage.
Yep! They were all outraged over Obamas reaction to law enforcement....and Obama was right to do that. This cop was out of line if you remember the entire story. I have great respect for the department of justice. They aren't perfect but the idea of a secret society off an in jest comment or some kind of conspiracy to get rid of this president is stupid. It is his staff that is arrested for crimes. People he hired. The FBI had nothing to do with these people committing these crimes. He is the person firing someone investigating him.

No, I see them as similar in that law enforcement is off limits to criticize when it suits the Rights best interest. When it is in the rights best interest to criticize law enforcement it is okay as long as it is in their own best interest. It's hypocritical.
I think if you go back and look at the responses you’ll see your memory isn’t exactly all that clear. The hypocritical remarks were actually from the left singing Obama’s praises. The right was upset he was getting involved in a police matter that he had no business in. Just like both the left and right get annoyed at Trump for tweeting about things they call “unpresidential”!

Last edited:
Reactions: PalmaBoy
I think if you go back and look at the responses you’ll see your memory isn’t exactly all that clear. The hypocritical remarks were actually from the left singing Obama’s praises. The right was upset he was getting involved in a police matter that he had not business in. Just like both the left and right get annoyed at Trump for tweeting about things they call “unpresidential”!
WHAT!!!???? Please tell me you aren't serious with this comment "the right was upset he was getting involved in a police matter that he had no business in".

With all due respect that has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen here. He was the president of the united states. All matters of law were his business so I have absolutely no idea of what you or the right is talking about?

That's why they appoint judges. They appoint directors of law enforcement....attorney generals. They are the chief law enforcement officer.

WHAT!!!???? Please tell me you aren't serious with this comment "the right was upset he was getting involved in a police matter that he had no business in".

With all due respect that has to be one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen here. He was the president of the united states. All matters of law were his business so I have absolutely no idea of what you or the right is talking about?

That's why they appoint judges. They appoint directors of law enforcement....attorney generals. They are the chief law enforcement officer.
I’ll make sure I remind you of this quote next time Trump tweets something you find “unpresidential”.

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT