ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Pays Back Yet Another Deep Stater

Trump tying up loose ends of his Cohen dealings. Couldn't be indicted as a sitting pres so now he's trying to clean things up in case he loses reelection.

And of course, when he wins, statute of limitations will have run.

Yes. But he went rogue just like Justice Roberts.

Why is it considered going rogue because you are conservative you have to vote that way every time? Supreme Court justices are guardians of the constitution and there for equal justice. Not to side with liberals or conservatives. They usually do vote that way though most times. Supreme Court justices aren’t going to vote in line with the president every time. He can’t manipulate them like he tries to do every with others by firing them. Def trying to tie up loose ends.

Trump panders to evangelicals which Some try and bring us back to the Stone Age. It’s nice to see a **** you from his appointed Supreme Court nomination every once in a while like Gorsuch. Don’t worry Kavanaugh will vote trumps way Pretty much every time.

Reactions: zackbear
Why is it considered going rogue because you are conservative you have to vote that way every time? Supreme Court justices are guardians of the constitution and there for equal justice. Not to side with liberals or conservatives. They usually do vote that way though most times. Supreme Court justices aren’t going to vote in line with the president every time. He can’t manipulate them like he tries to do every with others by firing them. Def trying to tie up loose ends.

Trump panders to evangelicals which Some try and bring us back to the Stone Age. It’s nice to see a **** you from his appointed Supreme Court nomination every once in a while like Gorsuch. Don’t worry Kavanaugh will vote trumps way Pretty much every time.
Well, The Supreme Court Justices fvcked it up. We need more conservative judges. Look, I am a strict contructionist. That won't change/ We need Trump for another 4 years....but I actually think Bader Ginsberg will outlast him. I don't give a lot of props to Libs...but that woman is as tough as NAILS. I actually like her.

honey,

Berman was not on the “bench”. He was a US Attorney investigating crazy Giuliani, and a Turkish bank affiliated with Trump’s BFF Erdogan. Previously, he prosecuted Michael Cohen.

Berman is a Republican who was appointed by Trump after he fired Preet Bharara.

As Bolton says, Trump treats interference with justice as a way of life. He has no respect whatsoever for the law.

Barr is a disgrace to his office as he enables Trump to defy the law. Trump owns him.

honey,

Berman was not on the “bench”. He was a US Attorney investigating crazy Giuliani, and a Turkish bank affiliated with Trump’s BFF Erdogan. Previously, he prosecuted Michael Cohen.

Berman is a Republican who was appointed by Trump after he fired Preet Bharara.

As Bolton says, Trump treats interference with justice as a way of life. He has no respect whatsoever for the law.

Barr is a disgrace to his office as he enables Trump to defy the law. Trump owns him.

Point taken. Here's my counterpoint.

AWR4vg7.jpg
PaV5ZhT.jpg
vLunSyY.jpg
VykYb4d.jpg
VWnBPzf.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT