ADVERTISEMENT

Trump, Pence Put Out False Information About Virus

Is there a limit to the lies these clowns wouldn't say? For those who don't think Trump lies nonstop check this out.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...es-if-any-why-hes-dangerously-wrong/24525589/
Trump is now in desperation mode and as a result his lies are now coming at breakneck speed..And Saturday at his Tulsa rally he will lie continuously not only to keep his base intact and well fed but to try to lure “Undecideds” to his side....His rally will be a most dangerous environment with no masks, no Social Distancing and zero protections for the participants and America will now see how self serving Donald Trump really is when he turns his rally into a Super Spreader event..

Reactions: cems52
Trump is now in desperation mode and as a result his lies are now coming at breakneck speed..And Saturday at his Tulsa rally he will lie continuously not only to keep his base intact and well fed but to try to lure “Undecideds” to his side....His rally will be a most dangerous environment with no masks, no Social Distancing and zero protections for the participants and America will now see how self serving Donald Trump really is when he turns his rally into a Super Spreader event..
Trump is indeed a super spreader of bullshit. Smh

Nope.....and people that defend this incessant lying are horrible people.

Not to mention not very bright people who are guided by two things. Fear and hate.

Let me ask....if we all tell our girlfriends to never get a pregnancy test does this mean they will never get pregnant? This is how fkn stupid these people are.

Funny you pick up on that, considering you turn a blind eye every time you get cucked by your significant other.
He either purposely lies or is a complete moron like today for example when he detailed the great work of scientists including the AIDS Vaccine that these great scientists discovered.....This example falls under the”Trump is a moron” category...

104432654_3869562853072470_6765276565639433182_n.jpg

Actually, I was referring to Cum Face Alice. Your hoe.
So now you’re saying you were referring to yourself? Just make sure you slaves don’t topple that statue of me in your neighborhood in protest. Your dad, which you never knew, worked hard on carving that.

So now you’re saying you were referring to yourself? Just make sure you slaves don’t topple that statue of me in your neighborhood in protest. Your dad, which you never knew, worked hard on carving that.

What a juvenile post. Now I know you're a kid playing with your parent's computer.

What a juvenile post. Now I know you're a kid playing with your parent's computer.
We all know you like “playing” with kids. Don’t make me call Grady Judd on your sick ass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT