ADVERTISEMENT

Trump reverses Obama policy on Osama

I just wish we had a leader on the world stage. This is America....the Alabama of college football in the world and don't give a crap what party you are from....you should be completely embarrassed if you are a halfway decent human being.

We are the standard. Instead we have a petulant child as POTUS. That should not be okay with anyone that cares about this country. What about Obama/Hillary just isn't good enough at this level.

He has been President now long enough to make a difference. But all he seems to do is worry about Obama for his base of Obama haters for applause instead of running the country.

You are everyone's President.

I just wish we had a leader on the world stage. This is America....the Alabama of college football in the world and don't give a crap what party you are from....you should be completely embarrassed if you are a halfway decent human being.

We are the standard. Instead we have a petulant child as POTUS. That should not be okay with anyone that cares about this country. What about Obama/Hillary just isn't good enough at this level.

He has been President now long enough to make a difference. But all he seems to do is worry about Obama for his base of Obama haters for applause instead of running the country.

You are everyone's President.
Not my President.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT