ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Rope-a-Dopes Chucky Schumer

This will also need approval from Congress. I wouldn't take a victory lap yet....lol. Oh, and not even republicans that are sitting congressmen want this crap.

Interesting. While Congress has oversight, I do not believe they could prevent the allocation of the funds to the wall as they attribute it to Homeland Security. I’m guessing though and I personally would not recommend he do it for various reasons.

This will also need approval from Congress. I wouldn't take a victory lap yet....lol. Oh, and not even republicans that are sitting congressmen want this crap.

We'll just RAM IT RIGHT THROUGH!!! We have control CD!!!!

We'll just RAM IT RIGHT THROUGH!!! We have control CD!!!!

Wrong again. Nobody of sound mind wants these animals in our country. These people are animals. Total animals. Less evolved. But that's not our fault. They need better leaders in the sub-evolved countries.

Yeah, God forbid we try to keep out MS 13 and the rest of the vermin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT