ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Said You Need An ID to Buy Groceries

He said grocery's. Beer is obviously NOT grocery's last I checked. Beer is an alcoholic beverage. I could give him the benefit of the doubt. Because back in the day most people didn't pay with these debit / credit cards they buy grocery's with today. A lot of people used checks to buy grocery's. Most people did back in the day and yes, that did require ID. Anyone old enough here knows what i am referring to but I would say it has been about 40-50 years since that has been the case.
And he EATS TWO SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM !!!!

Reactions: orly 1022
Other than that token African American sitting behind Trump, no other minorities were spotted. I wonder why?

Duh...Cems...because Trump is xxxxxxx who is driving down black unemployment rates to the lowest rates anyone has ever seen...EVER!

He is going to show those black folks...

He will make them ALL work!

When using CC’s without chips or food stamp EBTs (for loon cucks) at many stores, ID is often requested for verification for fraud purposes. Snowflakes taking generalizations to the extreme is pure comic gold. Russia!

Depends if you’re buying beer or not at the grocery store. I would’ve thought that was pretty easy for most to figure out lol. Apparently not.
After giving it a little thought, it doesn't prove or disprove his intelligence or lack thereof, it shows just how out of touch he really is with regular people.

Duh...Cems...because Trump is xxxxxxx who is driving down black unemployment rates to the lowest rates anyone has ever seen...EVER!

He is going to show those black folks...

He will make them ALL work!
Lets first get you off your hillbilly moonshine binge then maybe you can work.

giphy.gif

After giving it a little thought, it doesn't prove or disprove his intelligence or lack thereof, it shows just how out of touch he really is with regular people.
Kinda like when Hillary tried to jam a quarter in the slot to pay the subway in nyc???

Reactions: BreakingCane
Honestly speaking I’m not sure I’d go grocery shopping either if I were worth 3.5 billion. Add to the fact that everyone would recognize him and swarm him. He probably hasn’t been in 20 years.

Honestly speaking I’m not sure I’d go grocery shopping either if I were worth 3.5 billion. Add to the fact that everyone would recognize him and swarm him. He probably hasn’t been in 20 years.
I don't think it would be a stretch to say that he's never been grocery shopping. Trump is not self made, he was born into money. I think he and his siblings were left to devy up several hundred million dollars when the old man croaked.

I don't think it would be a stretch to say that he's never been grocery shopping. Trump is not self made, he was born into money. I think he and his siblings were left to devy up several hundred million dollars when the old man croaked.
He started with $14 million and turned it into $4.5 Billion. You can interpret that however you want.

Lets first get you off your hillbilly moonshine binge then maybe you can work.

giphy.gif
That is a racial slur that is not acceptable in this forum! Do not use it again!

Hillbilly: "Often used as an insult and racial slur against White folks who live in the country."

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
I know a black guy, he’s the owner of Mat Masters wrestling in NC, and he played football for App St. He was also 80-0 in high school as a wrestler. He runs a bank too. He’d kick your punk ass. More of a man than you’ll ever be!
Be quiet. Don't make outlandishly stupid statements in this forum.

Reactions: cems52
ROLMAO.....Former starting cornerback for Appalachian State.

If he plays ball then right wingers will love him. Otherwise, they will make sure he doesn't have affordable health care, racial profiled when he comes to a Trump rally and be called "my African American" and allow Nazi and Klan supporters to attack him during peaceful demonstrations.

You are right. I made some really dumb statements like you need your ID to buy groceries....or We should fire Mueller and end this investigation. Oh...sorry these aren't me. lmao

You make outlandishly stupid statements every day. Every hour of every day if we’re really honest about it.
Haha! Cucks gonna cuck. Trump the bull is fvcking all Obama’s dreadful Policies while Obama and the board cuck watch on in the corner.

The list of stupidity is too easy to recall...
  1. Urban does ‘t run the spread.
  2. Jimbo to LSU
  3. Sheriffs will never transfer even if he is a career backup,

Things needed for ID

Buy a house
Buy a car
Get phone
Get bank account
Go to college
Get power in your name

Not needed to Vote! Isn’t that just lovely!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT