ADVERTISEMENT

Trump still has no plan on how to open up

There is a commission of business and medical leaders meeting today to formulate a plan.The level of ignorance of some people on this site is staggering.
OP- have you ever considered thinking for yourself instead of constantly regurgitating other people's talking points? That's all you do.How about an original thought?

Last edited:
1280px-Forbidden-151987.svg.png

Has OP picked up the libtard cuck flag since Cumstain52, Fvcktard1969, CDWrong3PO, and Rauol2-D2 have all been forced to submit and retreat?
They take turns it seems

I'm starting to think MikeJW is Florida1969 and not Cems, some of the seemingly intentional misspellings are starting to look like genuine illiteracy. I think JW has outed himself.

They take turns it seems

I'm starting to think MikeJW is Florida1969 and not Cems, some of the seemingly intentional misspellings are starting to look like genuine illiteracy. I think JW has outed himself.
Regardless, florida 69, and Mikey JW are ignorant donk asses!!!
BOTH OF EM!
The amount of ignorance that they exclude is exponential.
However I’m glad they post, they ALWAYS make me laugh.
Funny how people ignore the reality, until it smacks em in the balls!
I’m gonna have so much fun, riding your donk loser asses until 2024!

SMH @ YOUR IGNORANCE!

hey Old 12...I'm a Trumper, but, you should shut the **** up as every man on this board would step on your skinny ass and bald head...you're lucky you're behind a key board.

Pffft!!! Im not bald or fat like you!
I’ll meet you at the bike racks after school!! Be there or STFU
You old skinny fool...you couldn't hold your own against your ex wives, ha ha I'll step on you like they did...however, I promise I won't take your money you little old squirt.

Hey Honey, good to see you on (longer sleep than usual today)...visit the War Room more often...your threads have kept us entertained

hey Old 12...I'm a Trumper, but, you should shut the **** up as every man on this board would step on your skinny ass and bald head...you're lucky you're behind a key board.

Another turd remains unflushed. Flush again---No mas tomas.

Coronavirus proving what a fraud Trump is

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/tr...er-and-now-the-coronavirus-is-taking-him-out/

Bluffing is what Trump does. He gets up in the morning and looks at himself in the mirror and, instead of a bald man with pitted, sagging skin and lifeless eyes, he sees Mr. Handsome, the swordsman who bedded a thousand beauties, the billionaire who made a thousand brilliant deals, the Most Powerful Man in the World. That’s why at his so-called coronavirus press briefings, whenever he is confronted with a question quoting his own previous statements, he yells, “Fake news!” He bluffs his way through, just like he always did. Everything other than Trump himself is fake. To Trump, only he himself is real.

And that’s why we find ourselves where we are with the coronavirus. For three months, Trump thought he could treat the virus like he treated his bankers, like he treated his contractors, like he treated his wives and girlfriends, like he treated the whole ****ing Republican Party. He would bluff his way through. All he had to say was that this building was the tallest and the best, and it was! All he had to say was that he was a billionaire, and he was! All he had to say was that if you crossed him, he’d kill you with tweets, and nobody ever crossed him! All he had to say was that the virus was “going away,” that we had it “under control,” that the number of cases were “going to zero,” and all of that would come true!

Trump could bluff his way through marriages, sexual abuse allegations, bankruptcies … hell, he could even bluff his way into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. But he couldn’t bluff the virus. He doesn’t owe the virus any money. He hasn’t left the virus sobbing in some Reno hotel suite with no one to turn to. He can’t divorce the virus and remarry another, younger, prettier virus. He can’t slather the virus with orange pancake makeup and spray it into submission with swoops of combover cotton candy and fool everyone into believing it wasn’t really there.

Trump bluffed his way through everything else in his entire life, but he has finally tested positive. He’s on life support. He didn’t catch the virus. The virus caught him.”

Last edited:
Coronavirus proving what a fraud Trump is

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/tr...er-and-now-the-coronavirus-is-taking-him-out/

Bluffing is what Trump does. He gets up in the morning and looks at himself in the mirror and, instead of a bald man with pitted, sagging skin and lifeless eyes, he sees Mr. Handsome, the swordsman who bedded a thousand beauties, the billionaire who made a thousand brilliant deals, the Most Powerful Man in the World. That’s why at his so-called coronavirus press briefings, whenever he is confronted with a question quoting his own previous statements, he yells, “Fake news!” He bluffs his way through, just like he always did. Everything other than Trump himself is fake. To Trump, only he himself is real.

And that’s why we find ourselves where we are with the coronavirus. For three months, Trump thought he could treat the virus like he treated his bankers, like he treated his contractors, like he treated his wives and girlfriends, like he treated the whole ****ing Republican Party. He would bluff his way through. All he had to say was that this building was the tallest and the best, and it was! All he had to say was that he was a billionaire, and he was! All he had to say was that if you crossed him, he’d kill you with tweets, and nobody ever crossed him! All he had to say was that the virus was “going away,” that we had it “under control,” that the number of cases were “going to zero,” and all of that would come true!

Trump could bluff his way through marriages, sexual abuse allegations, bankruptcies … hell, he could even bluff his way into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. But he couldn’t bluff the virus. He doesn’t owe the virus any money. He hasn’t left the virus sobbing in some Reno hotel suite with no one to turn to. He can’t divorce the virus and remarry another, younger, prettier virus. He can’t slather the virus with orange pancake makeup and spray it into submission with swoops of combover cotton candy and fool everyone into believing it wasn’t really there.

Trump bluffed his way through everything else in his entire life, but he has finally tested positive. He’s on life support. He didn’t catch the virus. The virus caught him.”
You sound like a lil jealous bitch!!!!!!!!
Trump didnt bluff anything, he lived it, made it, and survived it.
Keep ignoring reality, dont forget to vote for Hillary in 2020 u donk ass fool!

Reactions: GLFSTRM
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT