ADVERTISEMENT

Trump the Swamp Cuck...

BreakingCane

SuperCane
Gold Member
May 2, 2005
While I applaud him for taking care of our military, he has gone against his own promises with these giveaways and spending. The swamp is engulfing him little by little.

Hopefully the tax cuts save him by allowing people to spend more $$, because the basic principle of less revenue and higher expenses does not bode well for national debt. Tick tock motherfvcker!

He will look back at his ridiculous trade war tariff policies as the biggest mistake of his administration. The stock market will give back most of his post-election gains unless he ditches the idea fast.

Nothing to say about the bill? Mother Jones and Maddow are happy? Nothing by them to regurgitate?

He had to sign it to keep the government open, otherwise Congress would be out of town for Spring Break with no alternatives on deck.

The border wall is now officially dead since this bill only contained small amounts for about 33 miles of fencing. The Dems offered him $25b for the wall in exchange for a pathway to citizenship for illegal kids, but Trump declined.

Since this is a Republican bill, Trump is going to have to explain to his base why he couldn't get his policies through in a full GOP congress.

Reactions: normsmith
He had to sign it to keep the government open, otherwise Congress would be out of town for Spring Break with no alternatives on deck.

The border wall is now officially dead since this bill only contained small amounts for about 33 miles of fencing. The Dems offered him $25b for the wall in exchange for a pathway to citizenship for illegal kids, but Trump declined.

Since this is a Republican bill, Trump is going to have to explain to his base why he couldn't get his policies through in a full GOP congress.
Good points. Waiting for FoxNews to blast him.

While I applaud him for taking care of our military, he has gone against his own promises with these giveaways and spending. The swamp is engulfing him little by little.

Hopefully the tax cuts save him by allowing people to spend more $$, because the basic principle of less revenue and higher expenses does not bode well for national debt. Tick tock motherfvcker!
This is not akin to CD the lounge cuck

Reactions: BreakingCane

The lack of wall funding will do republicans in during mid terms.

I've been a big fan of President Trump. He has had minor missteps but nothing compared to the fantastic successes.

This has me stepping off the trump train. His candidacy was all about being an outsider. This spending bill is all about politics as usual. Right and left shouting at each other in the headlines and behind closed doors sharing victory cigars as both of their special interest groups stroke another check for the re election campaign.

Trump should have vetoed this and shut down the government. Force some accountability in our expenditures. I love our military as much as anyone. I hold veterans and active duty soldiers in the highest esteem, that said, increases in defense spending, which I support, are not worth all of the complete nonsense that came along with it.

Trump sold out his base.

I've been a big fan of President Trump. He has had minor missteps but nothing compared to the fantastic successes.

This has me stepping off the trump train. His candidacy was all about being an outsider. This spending bill is all about politics as usual. Right and left shouting at each other in the headlines and behind closed doors sharing victory cigars as both of their special interest groups stroke another check for the re election campaign.

Trump should have vetoed this and shut down the government. Force some accountability in our expenditures. I love our military as much as anyone. I hold veterans and active duty soldiers in the highest esteem, that said, increases in defense spending, which I support, are not worth all of the complete nonsense that came along with it.

Trump sold out his base.
Great comments. Welcome back!

Trump sold out his base.
My homie is back even though I despise Trump. What up Cush?

Reactions: e_cushing

I will explain...question first do you know what illegal means and the consequences are? Obviously the democratic party does not...when I do something illegal there shouldn't be a reward..now the dems want to give rewards for breaking the law and Trump doesn't...thats it...now if the parents would have done the right thing and the government as well we wouldn't be here...go ahead and say we are all immigrants my grandparents did it the right way that why I am a citizen...you see no illegal before anything...why should they become a citizen for breaking the law in the first place

I will explain...question first do you know what illegal means and the consequences are? Obviously the democratic party does not...when I do something illegal there shouldn't be a reward..now the dems want to give rewards for breaking the law and Trump doesn't...thats it...now if the parents would have done the right thing and the government as well we wouldn't be here...go ahead and say we are all immigrants my grandparents did it the right way that why I am a citizen...you see no illegal before anything...why should they become a citizen for breaking the law in the first place

That's one way to look at it. Another is that you need 60 votes to pass filibuster proof legislation through the Senate for it to reach the White House for the President's signature. So if you want to get things done then you will have to work with the other side.

That's one way to look at it. Another is that you need 60 votes to pass filibuster proof legislation through the Senate for it to reach the White House for the President's signature. So if you want to get things done then you will have to work with the other side.
Or remove that rule.

Reactions: canam1965
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT