ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Taxes

You are correct, but it can give an insight to your assets and investments and a forensic accountant can often give insights into a persons net worth by analyzing investment activity and asset valuations for tax collection on them. Dems would love to show he is not a billionaire and then create a scandal out of him overestimating his worth (they would probably say it is impeachable, especially if he is re-elected).
No but it probably will show loss carry forward very common with Real Estate Developers and the average citizen won't understand the complexity of his tax return with numerous corporations and partnerships and entities.

Reactions: doerunn
No but it probably will show loss carry forward very common with Real Estate Developers and the average citizen won't understand the complexity of his tax return with numerous corporations and partnerships and entities.
100%, the point I'm making whether the media can create a confusing scenario about how he conducts his business or discrediting his net worth, they simply want to drum up a scenario meant to embarrass him about his finances that most voters wouldn't come close to comprehending. The added bonus they get with this is that by not allowing them to do so, they make up wild conjecture about how he owes the Russians billions and he commits tax fraud that would make Apple and Google blush.

How about doing it the old fashioned way and winning an election, rather than throwing S#IT against the wall hoping it sticks.
It's politics. It's for big boys. You have to go under the cellar with the women and children if you can't handle this business. Hell republicans spend all their time on fake investigations. They are no better. In fact much worse because out of all their investigation how many convictions do they actually have? At least the dems are convicting people.

Reactions: zackbear
It's politics. It's for big boys. You have to go under the cellar with the women and children if you can't handle this business. Hell republicans spend all their time on fake investigations. They are no better. In fact much worse because out of all their investigation how many convictions do they actually have? At least the dems are convicting people.
What a sad state of affairs when a party has such little conviction in their platform that they must repeatedly attempt failed coupes in a democracy. I wish they had better ideas and policies that could inspire the American people, rather than trying to force it down our throats. On the plus side TDS could turn to Pence derangement syndrome if they succeed, be careful what you wish for.

What a sad state of affairs when a party has such little conviction in their platform that they must repeatedly attempt failed coupes in a democracy. I wish they had better ideas and policies that could inspire the American people, rather than trying to force it down our throats. On the plus side TDS could turn to Pence derangement syndrome if they succeed, be careful what you wish for.

Let's allow the American people to decide this Nov3rd. That's how it's done.

Not sure what you are talking about but the irs isn't the only ones that review taxes for fraud. Otherwise niether party would bother to ask for them.

Taxes are used quite often....hell they even request those when you buy a house. They want to see if you are a lying POS. They don't just say..."well, the IRS would have caught it if what you are saying to me is untrue". That's stupid.
Bought a few houses and never asked for tax returns smdh.

What a sad state when a party is so desperate to where it is forced to embrace a venal, cult of personality demagogue who lies like normal people tell the truth; who yucks it up with authoritarian dictators seeking to murder American soldiers, and who thinks white nationalists need to be given a platform. Once you explain this and the lifetime of casual racism, then you may earn the moral leverage to criticize the Dems. Until such time, your own integrity and credibility is tied to his actions through your support for him.

It's refreshing for a candidate to not look for foreigners to help win an election. That's what is refreshing.....SMFH
Debunked and false. Need help from Russia? Buy and commission a fake dossier from a British spy and use it to spy thru the FISA court just like HILLARY CLINTON and the DNC did you dumb azz.

Debunked and false. Need help from Russia? Buy and commission a fake dossier from a British spy and use it to spy thru the FISA court just like HILLARY CLINTON and the DNC did you dumb azz.
Debunked by whom? You? Certainly not our American Intelligence community. That has been confirmed by them several times. Muller and his report confirmed it with Russia. The IG and whistleblower confirmed it with the Ukraine. It's been said by Trump himself. Also willing to ask China for help. Just because you choose to operate from a position of blind loyalty and denial.... that doesn't change the truth. Where the rest of us operate....lol. Trump publicly has said he would take foreign help. I even saw it on his phone call transcript he released himself asking the Ukraine for help. What else would you need?

Debunked by whom? You? Certainly not our American Intelligence community. That has been confirmed by them several times. Muller and his report confirmed it with Russia. The IG and whistleblower confirmed it with the Ukraine. It's been said by Trump himself. Also willing to ask China for help. Just because you choose to operate from a position of blind loyalty and denial.... that doesn't change the truth. Where the rest of us operate....lol. Trump publicly has said he would take foreign help. I even saw it on his phone call transcript he released himself asking the Ukraine for help. What else would you need?
You would need actual evidence which you didn't have. Opinions, feelings, presumptions and thoughts are not evidence. They even went so far as to have an "honorable" ambassador lady lie during the hearings. Why would she so blatantly lie if there was enough evidence? If you want to see how a real investigation works, just stay tuned for what Durham brings forth against that POS Barry and how he was behind the stupid coup attempt. Durham isn't going to play nice with Barry the way that Barry's friends did.

I don't have any idea why you guys do this. If you bought a few houses you should know this. I've only bought two and my lender did each time.

https://better.com/content/what-do-mortgage-lenders-look-for-on-your-tax-returns/

When you apply for a mortgage, your lender is likely to ask you to provide financial documentation, which may include 1 to 2 years’ worth of tax returns.
Key Word May.. Have never done it. lol financial documents yeah your w-2. or your ebt card!!

CD all you care about is THIS Country ?! :rolleyes: You should of learned this a looooong time ago, you are what YOU DO, and in your case post. Your histrionic cry that YOU say and do what You do because of your deep love of Country is as hollow as your post are contrary to the fact
- you cheered a loser athlete's selfcentered attempt to be relevant insisting racism, when he was Raised by a White Family Clothed, fed, given home, safety, and education by this White Family. He became Rich, because of his White Family, and he calls them, white people, and the Police, a symbol of our Government Racist. You still cheer this fraud and hypocrite.

- You cheer and Agree posting post after post this is a systemically racist Country, yet you, I, and every minority have been afforded every chance and every path to success chasing our dreams. Did you work for your dream?

- You sit here posting venom and lies about how awful This Country is, all the while This Country protects You right to free speech enabling you to do it.

- You Are a Marxist Communist,,,,,,,,, there is Nothing Lower,,,,,, Your hollow puppet biden surrounded himself with Warren, Talib, Aoc, Sanders and the rest of the Marxist hell bent on destroying this Country, as he panders and sells his soul and THIS Country for Power. Power that he will quickly have taken/usurped from him shortly after the election if he won, and you will gladly will this just to satisfy your pettiness, Because You LOST the elections 4 years ago, AND YOUR GOING TO LOSE AGAIN. Stupid is as Stupid does

What a clown... Gotcha ..!!!! Hahaha

Teflon Trump... Can’t touch this..!!!

CD all you care about is THIS Country ?! :rolleyes: You should of learned this a looooong time ago, you are what YOU DO, and in your case post. Your histrionic cry that YOU say and do what You do because of your deep love of Country is as hollow as your post are contrary to the fact
- you cheered a loser athlete's selfcentered attempt to be relevant insisting racism, when he was Raised by a White Family Clothed, fed, given home, safety, and education by this White Family. He became Rich, because of his White Family, and he calls them, white people, and the Police, a symbol of our Government Racist. You still cheer this fraud and hypocrite.

- You cheer and Agree posting post after post this is a systemically racist Country, yet you, I, and every minority have been afforded every chance and every path to success chasing our dreams. Did you work for your dream?

- You sit here posting venom and lies about how awful This Country is, all the while This Country protects You right to free speech enabling you to do it.

- You Are a Marxist Communist,,,,,,,,, there is Nothing Lower,,,,,, Your hollow puppet biden surrounded himself with Warren, Talib, Aoc, Sanders and the rest of the Marxist hell bent on destroying this Country, as he panders and sells his soul and THIS Country for Power. Power that he will quickly have taken/usurped from him shortly after the election if he won, and you will gladly will this just to satisfy your pettiness, Because You LOST the elections 4 years ago, AND YOUR GOING TO LOSE AGAIN. Stupid is as Stupid does
Everything you wrote is BULLSH**t. This Presidency is the worst in history. Every time he looks out of his White House window he sees how much America hates him. His base is prejudice and In November you all will drink the cool aid with him and be gone.

You have no right to call me names. Who do you think you are? I have my beliefs just like you have yours. I have and will always believe Trump is a narcissistic POS that is woefully unqualified to be president. I am not alone in this feeling. Learn how to discuss why with those who don't agree with you. You don't get anywhere just name calling me. That speaks to who you are.

Everything you wrote is BULLSH**t. This Presidency is the worst in history. Every time he looks out of his White House window he sees how much America hates him. His base is prejudice and In November you all will drink the cool aid with him and be gone.
This is a POS that literally believes he is above the law. That's what he argues all the way up to the supreme court and these cucked out loons come here and talk down to us for our patriotism. I don't think so! Supporting this ass clown is the most unamerican thing a person can do in my opinion and I don't give a shit how rich he makes you. He allows Russia to put bounties on our soldiers without even saying a word about it. Screw that asshole and the horse he came in on that orange POS.

Reactions: gokcub and zackbear
Trump's taxes will not be released before the election and the trivial case that Cyrus Vance is trying to bring against him is a joke and goes against any precedent. But my guess is the NY Times will illegally leak them before the election. It appears however that many of the judges Obama has appointed don't rule on the basis of law but on Politics. Amy Berman Jackson and Emmit Sullivan are perfect examples of judicial corruption.
None of this will change a thing. People who vote for Trump have always been voting against left wing radicalism more than for Trump .Because he is a rich outsider he cant be bought like every other politician.Since the left has moved further left the division is even clearer this election. Advantage Trump.

This is a POS that literally believes he is above the law. That's what he argues all the way up to the supreme court and these cucked out loons come here and talk down to us for our patriotism. I don't think so! Supporting this ass clown is the most unamerican thing a person can do in my opinion and I don't give a shit how rich he makes you. He allows Russia to put bounties on our soldiers without even saying a word about it. Screw that asshole and the horse he came in on that orange POS.
So now it went from The Russians MAY HAVE put bounties on our soldiers with taliban which was not substantiated by our own intelligence dept. to Trump LET THEM put bounties on our soldiers. News Flash CD Trump is trying to get us out of that lousy country. That was another unfulfilled Obama promise.

So now it went from The Russians MAY HAVE put bounties on our soldiers with taliban which was not substantiated by our own intelligence dept. to Trump LET THEM put bounties on our soldiers. News Flash CD Trump is trying to get us out of that lousy country. That was another unfulfilled Obama promise.

You need to keep up. Yes it has been substantiated. Maybe not in your world but in the real world it was in his presidential daily briefing he doesn't read going back since Feb. They even have the transfer of funds of them getting paid. Trump has not said a word about it....even since this has been public. He is Russias bitch and we don't need a president who belongs to a country like this.

You need to keep up. Yes it has been substantiated. Maybe not in your world but in the real world it was in his presidential daily briefing he doesn't read going back since Feb. They even have the transfer of funds of them getting paid. Trump has not said a word about it....even since this has been public. He is Russias bitch and we don't need a president who belongs to a country like this.
Get ready for 4 more years because no way a guy in his basement with dementia is winning. You liberals don't understand but all these riots, all these policies like defunding police and cancel culture are going to put Trump right back in office.

Get ready for 4 more years because no way a guy in his basement with dementia is winning. You liberals don't understand but all these riots, all these policies like defunding police and cancel culture are going to put Trump right back in office.
Liberals? You think liberals are the only people fed up with his shit? You think it's just liberals that find it unacceptable to allow bounties out on our soldiers? Thanks for the laugh.

Liberals? You think liberals are the only people fed up with his shit? You think it's just liberals that find it unacceptable to allow bounties out on our soldiers? Thanks for the laugh.
So true. There are a LOT of Republicans not voting for Trump this year. They learn their lesson. BLM

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT