ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Taxes

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
This is just a matter of time. The president is not above the law. That's in the constitution so no matter how many people he appoints to the supreme court it is like I have said about judges. They rule on the facts. They are apolitical. That isn't going to magically change and to my conservative friends although you THINK you want that to change you really don't. You are not always going to the party that has the presidency. Once a democratic president eventually gets in office, you would find this to be more useful.

Trumps only victory is he will run out the clock on this past the election. These issues won't be executed likely until next year but the chickens always come home to roost. If he doesn't win the election I am sure once they get what they want in New York they will go after him. This is how New York gives it up!

He should absolutely show his returns ( and I sit right in the middle)...........as should every elected politician............I would love to see Pelosi, Feinstein, Omar returns as well. I feel that there are gonna be alot of busy CPA's in the forseeable future

This is just a matter of time. The president is not above the law. That's in the constitution so no matter how many people he appoints to the supreme court it is like I have said about judges. They rule on the facts. They are apolitical. That isn't going to magically change and to my conservative friends although you THINK you want that to change you really don't. You are not always going to the party that has the presidency. Once a democratic president eventually gets in office, you would find this to be more useful.

Trumps only victory is he will run out the clock on this past the election. These issues won't be executed likely until next year but the chickens always come home to roost. If he doesn't win the election I am sure once they get what they want in New York they will go after him. This is how New York gives it up!
Your assumption is that he broke the law. I’m really curious as to what you think will be in his taxes that will get him prosecuted.

Yep..ANOTHER BIG LOSS FOR POTUS...Make the White House Great Again!!!

He should absolutely show his returns ( and I sit right in the middle)...........as should every elected politician............I would love to see Pelosi, Feinstein, Omar returns as well. I feel that there are gonna be alot of busy CPA's in the forseeable future

Agreed. All politicians including the President and members of Congress need to publish their taxes in the interests of transparency.

I am amused at the people who just act like Trump never said he will provide his taxes. It has been almost 4 years since he said this. Another of his 18,000 lies. Then he said he was being audited. Again, ALMOST 4 YEARS AGO!!!

Now people want to come here and act like there is nothing to see here. Trump has done nothing wrong. Sure he has. He has lied to the American people....and New York is charging him with a crime. They need the taxes for their case.

Last edited:
Reactions: mdhmdh and zackbear
People seem to forget that Supreme Court also ruled that Congress has no business with Trumps taxes - so today was a split decision so to speak

Reactions: mahb
Agreed. All politicians including the President and members of Congress need to publish their taxes in the interests of transparency.
simply amazing that this is not in place today...............reality is , no matter what side of aisle you sit on, politicians are a dirty breed ( for the most part)....between lobbying ( see tobacco and pharm as prime examples) and foreign interests ( see NAFTA and China as good examples), certain people are getting really wealthy ( crazy wealth) off of this shit.............at the end of the day, we the people , are the ones who feel the trickle down effect ( no matter if your white, black, brown, or yellow).

Your assumption is that he broke the law. I’m really curious as to what you think will be in his taxes that will get him prosecuted.
Its as if he thinks that the IRS has not been all over his shit for years.............guarantee CD has no idea what is involved in doing an audit on an investor/ real estate mogul...........Guarantee that the IRS had a team with magnifying glasses and monacles go thru this 1000 times..............Personally, I think he is worth alot less than he claims to be, which to an egomaniac ( which he is), is the ultimate embarssment................maybe I am wrong, maybe I am right, time will tell

Please keep in mind, Trump has been waiting for this decision just like the grand jury has been waiting on this decision because they need these documents to prosecute him for the crimes that have in store for him.

Therefore, no this is not a win for Trump it's the opposite Trump is being told he is being treated like a regular citizen. There is no basis for him to not allow the grand jury to review his tax records. He is not above the law. The only win is if he can run out the clock so he would need to win the election.

Reactions: hawaiian cane
Its as if he thinks that the IRS has not been all over his shit for years.............guarantee CD has no idea what is involved in doing an audit on an investor/ real estate mogul...........Guarantee that the IRS had a team with magnifying glasses and monacles go thru this 1000 times..............Personally, I think he is worth alot less than he claims to be, which to an egomaniac ( which he is), is the ultimate embarssment................maybe I am wrong, maybe I am right, time will tell
Bingo! How could anybody not think the IRS hasn't been all over him. Remember Lois Lerner?

When is the Court ruling on Loretta Robinson’s case seeking unpaid child support?

Reactions: advarkas
I want to see Biden, Biden Jr, Biden's sister and brother's, Schumer and his brother, as well as pelosi, pelosi's husband and daughter's, Feinstein and her husbands. Lets compare LOL
I am sure neither will have a problem showing. Trump is only FRAUD POS to not show.

Reactions: zackbear
I am amused at the people who just act like Trump never said he will provide his taxes. It has been almost 4 years since he said this. Another of his 18,000 lies. Then he said he was being audited. Again, ALMOST 4 YEARS AGO!!!

Now people want to come here and act like there is nothing to see here. Trump has done nothing wrong. Sure he has. He has lied to the American people....and New York is charging him with a crime. They need the taxes for their case.
What is your obsession with Donald Trumps taxes, I can already tell you what they are going to show. He is worth some in the range of 700M to 3.5B(Forbes estimation prior to taking office). The media is going to say gotcha you said you were worth 5-10B and they will proceed to try to make his overestimation of worth seem like a huge deal. Is this really important to our country right now, splitting hairs over a mans claimed net worth.

Another Trump SCOTUS victory as Congress is still blocked from access to Trump's taxes.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...274352-c1e2-11ea-9fdd-b7ac6b051dc8_story.html

What is your obsession with Donald Trumps taxes, I can already tell you what they are going to show. He is worth some in the range of 700M to 3.5B(Forbes estimation prior to taking office). The media is going to say gotcha you said you were worth 5-10B and they will proceed to try to make his overestimation of worth seem like a huge deal. Is this really important to our country right now, splitting hairs over a mans claimed net worth.
Please don't get it twisted. My obsession is of America. Trump just occupies the office of the executive branch. He should provide his taxes literally like everyone else in this modern era who has run the branch.

A federal tax return yields very little information on the taxpayer's fiscal habits. Get a clue man.
My main issue is that he lied during the campaign, lied post election. Had he just sacked up and said nope, I'm big dicking this one its a wrap. Instead he was releasing in two weeks, then two months, then after he was elected, then IRS audit? As if he wouldn't have fired someone ****ing with him. You can't give off big dick energy and then limp in with small dick excuses.

Please don't get it twisted. My obsession is of America. Trump just occupies the office of the executive branch. He should provide his taxes literally like everyone else in this modern era who has run the branch.
There is absolutely no law on the books that a President or anyone must disclose their taxes to the public. I don't personally care one way or the other, but I will save you the anticipation and just say the only thing that is to be found out in them is that Trumps net worth is less than he claims it to be. He does not want this to be disclosed because of his ego, which is ironic because it allows the Dems to make this a hot point issue when it shouldn't be. My guess is his net worth is in the 700-900M (more money than I could ever dream of) range which would crush his ego in that he couldn't claim to be a billionaire. If you think for a second that something impeachable or jailable is to be found I would not suggest holding your breath, the IRS is in possession of the returns and if they found illegality they have plenty of authority to charge him with a crime.

Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
There is absolutely no law on the books that a President or anyone must disclose their taxes to the public. I don't personally care one way or the other, but I will save you the anticipation and just say the only thing that is to be found out in them is that Trumps net worth is less than he claims it to be. He does not want this to be disclosed because of his ego, which is ironic because it allows the Dems to make this a hot point issue when it shouldn't be. My guess is his net worth is in the 700-900M (more money than I could ever dream of) range which would crush his ego in that he couldn't claim to be a billionaire. If you think for a second that something impeachable or jailable is to be found I would not suggest holding your breath, the IRS is in possession of the returns and if they found illegality they have plenty of authority to charge him with a crime.
You are missing the point entirely. Everything you should do doesn't have a law man. There is no law that says not to bang your wife's sister either. Lol ..so what? That doesn't make it okay to do.

Based on the responses I see....you guys have no idea why his taxes are important. This is evidence for a grand jury. We don't care what his worth is. It doesn't put money in my pocket either way...but there are crimes the New York AG is looking at him for. Pelosi too. You dudes have no clue. It's funny. You think we give a crap about his worth. We don't! We want to know what he is claiming on taxes vs what they know he has. He is being looked at by a grand jury. He is hiding transactions.

After he wins in November he won't give a shyt. If you thought he fought you pansies tough in the 1st term wait till the 2nd.

Reactions: CFSteve
Your tax return doesn't show your net worth.

You are missing the point entirely. Everything you should do doesn't have a law man. There is no law that says not to bang your wife's sister either. Lol ..so what? That doesn't make it okay to do.

Based on the responses I see....you guys have no idea why his taxes are important. This is evidence for a grand jury. We don't care what his worth is. It doesn't put money in my pocket either way...but there are crimes the New York AG is looking at him for. Pelosi too. You dudes have no clue. It's funny. You think we give a crap about his worth. We don't! We want to know what he is claiming on taxes vs what they know he has. He is being looked at by a grand jury. He is hiding transactions.
But when you get to court it's only the laws that matter not what you think is right.

The IRS already has copies of them, if there was fraud or improprieties in the transactions the IRS would have ample ability to prosecute without congress needing to authorize it. Frankly, he has been audited by the IRS many times and has never been charged with fraud or tax evasion. The IRS has full prosecuting power and is in fact a policing agency for the treasury, prosecuting money laundering, illegal tax shelters, and fraud is a huge part of the agencies purpose. The grand jury in NY is political grandstanding by the NY AG.

Your tax return doesn't show your net worth.
You are correct, but it can give an insight to your assets and investments and a forensic accountant can often give insights into a persons net worth by analyzing investment activity and asset valuations for tax collection on them. Dems would love to show he is not a billionaire and then create a scandal out of him overestimating his worth (they would probably say it is impeachable, especially if he is re-elected).

Another massive cuck thread full of TDS.

409ea5411b2912f82ac98d57782e6479.gif

AccomplishedSatisfiedBarracuda-max-1mb.gif

You people defending Trump are plain stupid. You're the reason why politicians feel they can do what they want and its ok. EVERY fuxking politician should have to disclose his or her business dealings and taxes. These people are in a position to manipulate the system for self gain. How do you expect joe blow to be more accountable than thre person sworn to do right by the people? Some of you sheep need to be slaughtered.

But when you get to court it's only the laws that matter not what you think is right.

Huh? You have no idea of what you are talking about here. It's not against the law to bang your wife's sister but I'd is grounds for a legal divorce citing adultry and/or irreconcilable differences.

The IRS already has copies of them, if there was fraud or improprieties in the transactions the IRS would have ample ability to prosecute without congress needing to authorize it. Frankly, he has been audited by the IRS many times and has never been charged with fraud or tax evasion. The IRS has full prosecuting power and is in fact a policing agency for the treasury, prosecuting money laundering, illegal tax shelters, and fraud is a huge part of the agencies purpose. The grand jury in NY is political grandstanding by the NY AG.
Not sure what you are talking about but the irs isn't the only ones that review taxes for fraud. Otherwise niether party would bother to ask for them.

Taxes are used quite often....hell they even request those when you buy a house. They want to see if you are a lying POS. They don't just say..."well, the IRS would have caught it if what you are saying to me is untrue". That's stupid.

Last edited:
Not sure what you are talking about but the irs isn't the only ones that review taxes for fraud. Otherwise niether party would bother to ask for them.

Taxes are used quite often....hell they even request those when you buy a house. They want to see if you are a lying POS. They don't just say..."well, the IRS would have caught it if what you are saying to me is untrue". That's stupid.
And all I am saying is if you think that this is going to be the one that finally gets him, don't come crying back to me when there is nothing there. The IRS is very capable of finding fraud in a person's financials and after 40 years in the spotlight they certainly would have done so with Trump. NY AG is creating a spectacle for the sake of spectacle, knowing that the headline is worth more than the investigation.

Reactions: utatem
no law against banging your sister-in-law CD really,,,,,,,,,, at least you filled the void of why you are so hateful, and have no problem openly lying and being dishonest,,,,,,,,, low morality and an itty bitty conscience (if that) ,,, not a good combo

And all I am saying is if you think that this is going to be the one that finally gets him, don't come crying back to me when there is nothing there. The IRS is very capable of finding fraud in a person's financials and after 40 years in the spotlight they certainly would have done so with Trump. NY AG is creating a spectacle for the sake of spectacle, knowing that the headline is worth more than the investigation.
Don't care what finally gets him. I just want him gone. It's like those people back in the days of Al Capone. Do you think they care if Taxes finally got him? lmao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT