ADVERTISEMENT

Truth about Mar a Lago raid

Im referring to actual policies you small minded, tunnel vision MORON!!!!!!!!
Typical liberal dumbfuk!
Pfft
Trumps " big policy" was deregulation which always results in a brief boom period and then the problems reappear that necessitated the initial regulation and they need to be reinstated.

Reactions: cems52
spoken like a true communist.
In the 1970s and 1980s, the banking industry underwent a drastic level of deregulation. Interest rate restrictions were lifted and retail divisions were allowed to merge. It created the groundwork for the 2008 financial crisis as banks used depositors money to fund risky investments. Without rules and controls from the government, businesses can commit fraud more easily, putting consumers at great risk.

Im referring to actual policies you small minded, tunnel vision MORON!!!!!!!!
Typical liberal dumbfuk!
Pfft
Besides them getting indicted was subjective. They were caught saying in one case of interviewing the General I think. They said to get him to lie and go after him on that.

Besides how can you trust the FBI to carry out their mission? Hillary? THEY SAID SHE COMMITTED EGREGIOUS CRIMES. The AG left it up to the FBI whether to prosecute or not.

They refused to go after Hillary because “it’s not in the nations best interest” But interestingly it’s in the nations best interest to set up Trump.

How are you gonna trust the FBI. They were involved in knowingly fraudulently impeaching the president of the USA. To me…. That’s a coup. Planned out by all branches of government and all Intel organizations.

Then you got them dismissing Hunters laptop. FBI. CIA. NSA. ALL lied about it
But we’re to trust the FBI in this case. These folks are pathetic.

Besides them getting indicted was subjective. They were caught saying in one case of interviewing the General I think. They said to get him to lie and go after him on that.

Besides how can you trust the FBI to carry out their mission? Hillary? THEY SAID SHE COMMITTED EGREGIOUS CRIMES. The AG left it up to the FBI whether to prosecute or not.

They refused to go after Hillary because “it’s not in the nations best interest” But interestingly it’s in the nations best interest to set up Trump.

How are you gonna trust the FBI. They were involved in knowingly fraudulently impeaching the president of the USA. To me…. That’s a coup. Planned out by all branches of government and all Intel organizations.

Then you got them dismissing Hunters laptop. FBI. CIA. NSA. ALL lied about it
But we’re to trust the FBI in this case. These folks are pathetic.
The U.S. intelligence is composed of 17 distinct organizations each operating under its own shroud of secrecy. They often disagree with each other. To claim that they cooperated and coordinated efforts to set up Trump is laughable! Trump and his supporters always play the victim. Who incited the riot? Who tried to overturn the election? Who stole classified material. He brings all his problems on himself.

Last edited:
I heard the MyPillow guy had some classified info in a pillow case in his trunk. FBI swoops in while he was exchanging the info with spies disguised as Hardee’s Drive Thru employees.
The car behind him had Hunters laptop. The fbi let it slide.

Reactions: central17
The U.S. intelligence is composed of 17 distinct organizations each operating under its own shroud of secrecy. They often disagree with each other. To claim that they cooperated and coordinated efforts to set up Trump is laughable! Trump and his supporters always play the victim. Who incited the riot? Who tried to overturn the election? Who stole classified material. He brings all his problems on himself.
That’s why 51. that’s FIFTY-ONE top officials to include department chiefs ALL reported the Hunter laptop as Russian propaganda. Without even examining it.
On the “incited riot”. Where’s Roy Epps? Why won’t the FBI answer questions to congress about their involvement/-whether they instigated it or started violence that day? Why were democratic staffers photoed passing out baseball bats?
Who was the guy waving the confederate flag in the rotunda? He was from Delaware. From a long line of Democrats living near Joe Biden.
Who offered the Speaker and Sergeant at Arms of the congress troops for securing the building and people in it? Trump. Who rejected it? Pelosi and SaA.
There are plethora of videos showing libtards dressing as Trumpers and bragging about mayhem.
Why was there a Capitol police tossing a smoke grenade at the from of the peaceful gathering standing by the gate? He was to the rear of the crowd and couldn’t even see where it was going.
So many questions. Hunters laptop probably has the answers. Or maybe the MyPillow guy was the ringleader that’s why they swatted him at a drive thru Hardee’s.

"worst presidential administration"? Fact: Trump had more aides indicted than other President in their first term!
Once again your ignore reality. Trumps administration
Controlled borders
1.4% inflation
No wars
1.89 gas prices
STFU about his aides,
Bidens policies have sucked this country dry dumbfuk!
“Come on, man”
Pfft

Once again your ignore reality. Trumps administration
Controlled borders
1.4% inflation
No wars
1.89 gas prices
STFU about his aides,
Bidens policies have sucked this country dry dumbfuk!
“Come on, man”
Pfft
Different times, different economic conditions. Economies do not not remain static. They are always in transition.

That’s why 51. that’s FIFTY-ONE top officials to include department chiefs ALL reported the Hunter laptop as Russian propaganda. Without even examining it.
On the “incited riot”. Where’s Roy Epps? Why won’t the FBI answer questions to congress about their involvement/-whether they instigated it or started violence that day? Why were democratic staffers photoed passing out baseball bats?
Who was the guy waving the confederate flag in the rotunda? He was from Delaware. From a long line of Democrats living near Joe Biden.
Who offered the Speaker and Sergeant at Arms of the congress troops for securing the building and people in it? Trump. Who rejected it? Pelosi and SaA.
There are plethora of videos showing libtards dressing as Trumpers and bragging about mayhem.
Why was there a Capitol police tossing a smoke grenade at the from of the peaceful gathering standing by the gate? He was to the rear of the crowd and couldn’t even see where it was going.
So many questions. Hunters laptop probably has the answers. Or maybe the MyPillow guy was the ringleader that’s why they swatted him at a drive thru Hardee’s.
I see you failed to mention any of the scams Trump employed to try and overturn the election including the fraudulent electors plot, baseless election fraud claims and how money flowed to support these various efforts.

Last edited:
Sa
I see you failed to mention any of the scams Trump employed to try and overturn the election including the fraudulent electors plot, baseless election fraud claims and how money flowed to support these various efforts.
Says the fraudulent FBI! Who paid for the Steele dossier the has now been discovered. Everything you thought you knew was orchestrated to deceive the public.

They’re not baseless. Holy shit how much proof do you need. It’s on ****ing videos

They’re not baseless. Holy shit how much proof do you need. It’s on ****ing videos
The videos do not actually show election fraud. False claims pedaled by Trump and his followers blaming widespread voting fraud for the 2020 election results have been rejected by courts, state governments and members of his own administration. U.S. security officials have said the election was "the most secure in American history". More than 50 lawsuits brought by Trump or his allies were dismissed for lack of merit. The Courts found that allegations of voter fraud were nothing more than "rumors, speculation and hearsay". I've noticed that you have a problem with taking things at face value without doing any verification. You need to correct that.

Last edited:
Different times, different economic conditions. Economies do not not remain static. They are always in transition.
Especially when the guy in charges makes executive orders to create a shit economy,
Wake up mikey

Especially when the guy in charges makes executive orders to create a shit economy,
Wake up mikey
One of the great enduring stupidities of the American presidential cult is the belief, rooted in invincible ignorance, that the state of the economy at any given moment is the reflection of the intelligence and wisdom of the chief executive of the federal government and a result of the excellence or insufficiency of his administration! You have a problem confusing your opinions with Facts!

Last edited:
One of the great enduring stupidities of the American presidential cult is the belief, rooted in invincible ignorance, that the state of the economy at any given moment is the reflection of the intelligence and wisdom of the chief executive of the federal government and a result of the excellence or insufficiency of his administration! You have a problem confusing your opinions with Facts!
Typical liberal, conflating and deflecting from the point of this conversation.
First off Biden has no intelligence or wisdom.
Secondly Bidens executive orders, have absolutely created the economic condition of this economy of 09 2022.
I have an MBA in Finance from the U. I speak with some degree of knowledge.
What facts am I confusing???
Ironically I believe its you that confuse opinions with facts like a majority of liberal Dems

Typical liberal, conflating and deflecting from the point of this conversation.
First off Biden has no intelligence or wisdom.
Secondly Bidens executive orders, have absolutely created the economic condition of this economy of 09 2022.
I have an MBA in Finance from the U. I speak with some degree of knowledge.
What facts am I confusing???
Ironically I believe its you that confuse opinions with facts like a majority of liberal Dems
Since you have an MBA in Finance you should be fully aware that the White House has no control over the demographic and technological forces that influence the economy. Presidential economic records are highly dependent on the dumb luck of where the nation is in the economic cycle.

Lot's of stupid people in large states and stolen fraud in strategic ones😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
More than fifty Courts ruled there was no evidence of voter fraud. They ruled the so-called evidence was nothing more than rumors, speculation and hearsay. More than 80 million "stupid" people? That's your opinion of our country? Stupid is defending a life-long serial lying con man who tried to overturn the election!

Last edited:
Since you have an MBA in Finance you should be fully aware that the White House has no control over the demographic and technological forces that influence the economy. Presidential economic records are highly dependent on the dumb luck of where the nation is in the economic cycle.
LMAO You spew pure nonsense. Since when does technological forces influence the economy, as it relate to historic inflation????
You think you are smart however you prove you arent by claiming our economic records are dumb luck
Wake the fuk up, economic conditions are affected by presidential policies and executive orderss
LMAO @ YOU

LMAO You spew pure nonsense. Since when does technological forces influence the economy, as it relate to historic inflation????
You think you are smart however you prove you arent by claiming our economic records are dumb luck
Wake the fuk up, economic conditions are affected by presidential policies and executive orderss
LMAO @ YOU
The president's ability to dramatically change something as big and diverse as the U.S. economy is very limited. The economy usually goes through cycles of upturns and downturns, which are unchanged by any economic policy and can only be moderated it. This should be common knowledge for someone who majored in Finance!

The president's ability to dramatically change something as big and diverse as the U.S. economy is very limited. The economy usually goes through cycles of upturns and downturns, which are unchanged by any economic policy and can only be moderated it. This should be common knowledge for someone who majored in Finance! Also, inflation is caused by a demand/supply mismatch not some leaders policies. You need to take some refresher courses

The president's ability to dramatically change something as big and diverse as the U.S. economy is very limited. The economy usually goes through cycles of upturns and downturns, which are unchanged by any economic policy and can only be moderated it. This should be common knowledge for someone who majored in Finance!
Biden changed the entire direction of the US economy with executive decion authority, and inflationary policies \
You refuse to accept FACTS, because it doesn’t justify your preconceived and political viewpoint
Come on Mikey, I know you are master than to ignore my salient point

Reactions: utatem
Biden changed the entire direction of the US economy with executive decion authority, and inflationary policies \
You refuse to accept FACTS, because it doesn’t justify your preconceived and political viewpoint
Come on Mikey, I know you are master than to ignore my salient point
Accept this FACT: The president's ability to dramatically change something as big and diverse as the U.S. economy is very limited! Of all the areas in which the president's influence is overrated, the economy is probably No.1. Most economists will tell you that the president's role when it comes to the economy is much closer to a cheerleader than a CEO. The President doesn't control monetary policy. Have you forgotten when Trump called the Federal Reserve, "the biggest threat" to the U.S, economy for raising interest rates?

Last edited:
Simple
Economy first two years of Trump = Great
Economy first two years of Biden = Horrible

Don't overcomplicate things

Accept this FACT: The president's ability to dramatically change something as big and diverse as the U.S. economy is very limited! Of all the areas in which the president's influence is overrated, the economy is probably No.1. Most economists will tell you that the president's role when it comes to the economy is much closer to a cheerleader than a CEO. The President doesn't control monetary policy. Have you forgotten when Trump called the Federal Reserve, "the biggest threat" to the U.S, economy for raising interest rates?
100% Federal Reserve controls interest rates, which the economy, financial institutions around the world react to
However Biden's shut downs during Covid, keeping kids home, his handing out $$$$$, created this current inflation cycle
Believe what you chose,
It’s like talking to a wall with you mike,

100% Federal Reserve controls interest rates, which the economy, financial institutions around the world react to
However Biden's shut downs during Covid, keeping kids home, his handing out $$$$$, created this current inflation cycle
Believe what you chose,
Majus,
Just admit it, US inflation was caused by Bulgaria and Belize.
I mean Biden has already proven the Easter Bunny is real.
What more evidence do you need?

Simple
Economy first two years of Trump = Great
Economy first two years of Biden = Horrible

Don't overcomplicate things
The President has little, if any, control over economic conditions. Look it up! You can't compare the two because economic conditions are not static. Trump inherited a booming economy and handed Biden a nation 'in shambles'!

Last edited:
Believe what you chose,
The current inflation cycle was created by the same thing it always is, a demand/supply mismatch. This was caused by a global pandemic which disrupted global supply chains. The U.S. does not exist in a "bubble"! It's like talking to a wall with me because when your misconceptions are corrected you run into a wall.

Last edited:
History might show that as the Greatest Act of Tyranny taken by The US Government. You morons applaud when your political adversaries are persecuted. You see that as Justice, so may be just maybe you fools are part of the problem, lead by your nose ring by hate

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT