ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday Night Riots

honeyiv

SuperCane
Jan 17, 2007
After 12 rounds last night, I declared NYC the winner, narrowly edging out Seattle for the title. I did this because even though Seattle is 3 hours earlier, the NYC rioters kept pace, even into the wee hours. Also, NYC rioters assaulted more business owners.

Today so far, based on the live news feeds and overhead helicopter scenes, I believe tonight it will get down to NYC trying to hold onto the title with LA making a serious run at them.

But again, LA has a three hour time advantage.

After 12 rounds last night, I declared NYC the winner, narrowly edging out Seattle for the title. I did this because even though Seattle is 3 hours earlier, the NYC rioters kept pace, even into the wee hours. Also, NYC rioters assaulted more business owners.

Today so far, based on the live news feeds and overhead helicopter scenes, I believe tonight it will get down to NYC trying to hold onto the title with LA making a serious run at them.

Is there a spread?

LA is the OG of modern day rioting, so you have to believe the old vets will eventually make their stake to the title.

Over and under on old ladies beaten?
Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Unfortunately, lots of cops have been, and some business owners defending their businesses. To me, you have two real choices as a business owner. Either board up solidly and go home or, if you stay, have at least a half dozen ppl with you with some high powered stuff. Handguns won't get it done.

If Trump come out of the WHITE house in down to the street and talk to the protesters I’m sure when he’s finished this would be over with.

Over under on riot & looting if there was no knee choking death of George Floyd in the middle of the street handcuffed hands behind his back, by four salvage, animal cops,,

Over under on riot & looting if there was no knee choking death of George Floyd in the middle of the street handcuffed hands behind his back, by four salvage, animal cops,,
Bullshit, the criminals were just waiting for an excuse. It’s like somebody hit a button. For the last four years of obama we had to watch this shit every few months so it’s not like this is the first time we’ve seen this nor will it be the last. Only way you communists will be happy is if this country burns to the ground. Not sorry to disappoint you but it’ll never happen. There’s a reason that this bs and that’s what it is, is only in densely populated liberal areas. That’s as far as it’ll go and for good reason.

Reactions: mahb
Bullshit, the criminals were just waiting for an excuse. It’s like somebody hit a button. For the last four years of obama we had to watch this shit every few months so it’s not like this is the first time we’ve seen this nor will it be the last. Only way you communists will be happy is if this country burns to the ground. Not sorry to disappoint you but it’ll never happen. There’s a reason that this bs and that’s what it is, is only in densely populated liberal areas. That’s as far as it’ll go and for good reason.
Bingo! That my point criminals, thugs, animals, what ever you want to call them. When cops kill innocent and don’t get charge are get charge in go free this is what happens.

I noticed they didn't mention the church was set on fire. Interesting take, nice slant journalism.
Yes they did plenty of times. What they didn’t mention is the animals back in 1960’s where burning black churches with people in them for no reason.

Yes they did plenty of times. What they didn’t mention is the animals back in 1960’s where burning black churches with people in them for no reason.

No, they said it burned. Not that it was deliberately set on fire.

If Trump come out of the WHITE house in down to the street and talk to the protesters I’m sure when he’s finished this would be over with.

Actually I like that. Because then Secret Service and National Guard would open up fire. Basically a "justified" Kent State. Good idea!

Bingo! That my point criminals, thugs, animals, what ever you want to call them. When cops kill innocent and don’t get charge are get charge in go free this is what happens.
Lol, the very people that are protesting are the ones electing the people putting these systems that they’re protesting against in place. This isn’t about race it’s about cops ****ing up because no one is held accountable in these liberal densely populated areas from the top down. The cop killed him because he thought he could get away with it. Why do you think he thought he could get away with it? Because the liberal police chief that was Voted in by liberals Sucks at his job just like the liberal mayors that were voted in by liberals suck at their jobs. It’s starts with the liberal governors and goes down the line to the mayors, city managers, police chiefs and eventually cops. They’re all liberal and a lot of which minorities that again people like you are putting in place so again don’t act this is about the system or even a race issue. You name me one city right now that has a conservative mayor that thousands of people are protesting in. Won’t happen. You want change stop electing the same liberal ass holes over and over again just because every couple years they throw money at you’re community leaders to stere you to vote for them.

you remind me of one of these bratty little blue chip recruits that goes where ever his payed off coach’s, parents, ministers etc push him to, only to complain about college football being corrupt and only about the money.

it’s ok, you can be honest, we all know the truth. Just admit that you hate this country and won’t be happy unless it burns to the ground starting with the capitalist businesses that don’t want to pay more than they already are in tax’s for you to not have to work.

this is what donald trump meant when he said if You’re a minority that’s unhappy with the system vote for me what do you have to lose. Sure enough the 1.3 million black people that voted for Trump couldn’t be happier with him. It’s the people that just want to see this country burn to the ground that hate Trump because of what he represents which is prosperity for this country

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem and GLFSTRM
Actually I like that. Because then Secret Service and National Guard would open up fire. Basically a "justified" Kent State. Good idea!
It will be worth it if some blow simple jack head off first. Casually
Lol, the very people that are protesting are the ones electing the people putting these systems that they’re protesting against in place. This isn’t about race it’s about cops ****ing up because no one is held accountable in these liberal densely populated areas from the top down. The cop killed him because he thought he could get away with it. Why do you think he thought he could get away with it? Because the liberal police chief that was Voted in by liberals Sucks at his job just like the liberal mayors that were voted in by liberals suck at their jobs. It’s starts with the liberal governors and goes down the line to the mayors, city managers, police chiefs and eventually cops. They’re all liberal and a lot of which minorities that again people like you are putting in place so again don’t act this is about the system or even a race issue. You name me one city right now that has a conservative mayor that thousands of people are protesting in. Won’t happen. You want change stop electing the same liberal ass holes over and over again just because every couple years they throw money at you’re community leaders to stere you to vote for them.

you remind me of one of these bratty little blue chip recruits that goes where ever his payed off coach’s, parents, ministers etc push him to, only to complain about college football being corrupt and only about the money.

it’s ok, you can be honest, we all know the truth. Just admit that you hate this country and won’t be happy unless it burns to the ground starting with the capitalist businesses that don’t want to pay more than they already are in tax’s for you to not have to work.

this is what donald trump meant when he said if You’re a minority that’s unhappy with the system vote for me what do you have to lose. Sure enough the 1.3 million black people that voted for Trump couldn’t be happier with him. It’s the people that just want to see this country burn to the ground that hate Trump because of what he represents which is prosperity for this country
Your Life!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT