ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN Cancels Season

Haha...you just made my point for me. You see... it's all fine and dandy for YOU to tell old people and people with pre-existing conditions what they should do right?
You don’t understand. Conservatives allow people to make their own decisions and not control them. They’re “responsible” for their own decisions. I know that’s a hard concept for you though.

Reactions: kamco360
Nope...I have clearly said that old and sick should be ADVISED to take precautions. They can do what they want.
Life don't work that way. We have laws. We have guidelines. We live in a society. People don't just do not just do as they please under "advisement" that is not a plan.

Life don't work that way. We have laws. We have guidelines. We live in a society. People don't just do not just do as they please under "advisement" that is not a plan.
Life absolutely works that way. You don't shut down a whole country over a virus that will kill far less than .5% of us. Only among the scaredy cats would you make over 99.5% of people suffer for something that will not affect them.

He's the one that is for higher taxes, but does not cut a check to the treasury, only if everybody does it. ie the masks. My mom is 89 with copd with o2. She does not go out and we do take precautions. We do go out for dinner and use hand sanitizer and masks if the business mandates it. I dont need the G to tell me how to act ie masks on a beach, that is stupid. It is control, now nyc is having ck points to get into the city, nazi's anyone!

He's the one that is for higher taxes, but does not cut a check to the treasury, only if everybody does it. ie the masks. My mom is 89 with copd with o2. She does not go out and we do take precautions. We do go out for dinner and use hand sanitizer and masks if the business mandates it. I dont need the G to tell me how to act ie masks on a beach, that is stupid. It is control, now nyc is having ck points to get into the city, nazi's anyone!
Not everyone will do this. To think they will is naive. The fact remains. We have 330 Million people. To expect all of them to do what you think they should be doing is just not very practical. Life doesn't work in this manner.

We need leadership! People people actually will follow who have a comprehensive plan to get things back to normal.

This idea that we just hope everyone is advised to do the right thing clearly doesn't work. It's why we are 4 percent of the world population and over 25 percent of the cases.

We are dead last globally.

Not everyone will do this. To think they will is naive. The fact remains. We have 330 Million people. To expect all of them to do what you think they should be doing is just not very practical. Life doesn't work in this manner.

Then that's there choice. If your elderly or have conditions and you choose to not take precautions then that's on you. That's how life works. People are responsible for there own well being. Not daddy government.

But why would UConn cancel when you continue to claim the Pandemic is a complete HOAX......They should be safe according to you and your fellow HOAXERS..RIGHT?
Awwww. A bit rustled. NBA and NHL releases new Cocid19 stats today. Still ZERO. Marlins back in action last night. Miami, ACC, SEC and even your last hope (BIG10) all full speed ahead with Fall drills. NFL drills started last week. Coiv19 way down in Fla and nationwide. It's all over Matt. You are against the ropes against 1986 Mike Tyson. There is no escape.

It's a basketball school. It isn't meaningless. I'm from Connecticut. I know. It's a major University.
UCONN football is meaningless otherwise another conference would have taken them in like the acc did with ND. Note they did not cancel basketball men or women, let me know when they do, that would actually be news worthy.

UCONN football is meaningless otherwise another conference would have taken them in like the acc did with ND. Note they did not cancel basketball men or women, let me know when they do, that would actually be news worthy.
You thinking it isn't news worthy is meaningless. It made national breaking news on every major network.

You thinking it isn't news worthy is meaningless. It made national breaking news on every major network.
Because they want to keep Covid as relevant as possible for as long as possible. This creates a false narrative that something substantial actually happened. It did not. Yahoo at least has a moderately honest headline "Without a conference UCONN cancels football. This is likely a move for them to get rid of football all together which they are using Covid as cover for. It would not surprise me in the least for some other "basketball" schools to jettison football due to Covid. Football compared to basketball has 4-5 times the staff, requires 4-5 times the scholarships, and has a boatload of equipment and other expenses. For schools like UCONN that more off of their basketball programs than football it probably won't make sense for them to continue on. Call me when an SEC school opts out.

Reactions: 801canesmxer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT