ADVERTISEMENT

UFC fighter his take on Ukraine

Yep it’s a tough situation and we got a president that’s scared to act .
This wouldn’t have happened if we never promised to protect them if they gave up all the nukes .
Watch starts at 1:15 second mark

Correctly claims he doesn't know what's going on, but then spits out MAGA talking points fabricated by others who don't know what's going on there.

Correctly claims he doesn't know what's going on, but then spits out MAGA talking points fabricated by others who don't know what's going on there.
Well enlighten all if us you tell us how we got here and what IS going on . I’ll check back and see what you think.
And if your answer is just more Trump Trump Trump than you’re clueless

Well enlighten all if us you tell us how we got here and what IS going on . I’ll check back and see what you think.
And if your answer is just more Trump Trump Trump than you’re clueless

All you have to do is watch the news (and by news, I mean actual news and not Fox News) to see what's happening in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Reactions: miamimike
All your have to do is watch the news (and by news, I mean actual news and not Fox News) to see what's happening in Ukraine.
We’ll enlighten me and by the way I watch all the different entertainment channels you call news . I know what’s happening and I don’t get caught up in hyperbole and name calling and spin. It’s amazing that you think that only one news source is fake or only the ones that disagrees with you . And believe that the ones you watch are representing the absolute truth. I know I’m wasting my time with you because you’re operating on wokeness you guys on the left might be “woke “ but I’ve been awake for a long time.

We’ll enlighten me and by the way I watch all the different entertainment channels you call news . I know what’s happening and I don’t get caught up in hyperbole and name calling and spin. It’s amazing that you think that only one news source is fake or only the ones that disagrees with you . And believe that the ones you watch are representing the absolute truth. I know I’m wasting my time with you because you’re operating on wokeness you guys on the left might be “woke “ but I’ve been awake for a long time.

Fox is not news. Its entertainment. Just look at their evening lineup - its all editorial propaganda for the easily led.

Fox is not news. Its entertainment. Just look at their evening lineup - its all editorial propaganda for the easily led.
What news channels promoted
Russia collusion? What news channels called the destruction of thousands upon thousands of businesses and the burning of property and looting of stores mostly peaceful.?
What news channels were promoting Michael avenati misspelled as a presidential candidate. Please inform me .

Reactions: grbcane
What news channels promoted
Russia collusion? What news channels called the destruction of thousands upon thousands of businesses and the burning of property and looting of stores mostly peaceful.?
What news channels were promoting Michael avenati misspelled as a presidential candidate. Please inform me .

Classic Kremlin style whataboutsim.

From the top: Fox is not news. Their evening lineups are entertainment shows designed to get the right wing base worked up about hot button issues like immigration, "cancel culture", and "wokeness" (which is basically a racial trope for black people seeking more rights). They do not have actual journalists in the field, gathering information and filing reports for the evening shows (which is where Fox make most of their money). The other two networks have reporters who are actually out in the field interviewing people and filing reports. Something that is referred to as "journalism".

If you've ever watched Russian state run TV that parrots Vladmir Putin's talking points, you would see that it is very similar in format to Fox.

Last edited:
I’m surprised You Tube hasn’t scrubbed this clip that shows Biden saying he bribed Ukraine.

Fox News is the only cable network that honestly presents the news . Yes they have opinion talk shows from 7-10 pm
But they admit their bias during these editorial shows
The daytime programming is unbiased and presented by objective reporters

MSLSD has no unbiased content. Each one of their anchors is worse than the other .
CNN is worse

Dang, I was hoping Raoul had gone to volunteer to fight for Ukraine. Guess not if they/them is still posting here.

Classic Kremlin style whataboutsim.

From the top: Fox is not news. Their evening lineups are entertainment shows designed to get the right wing base worked up about hot button issues like immigration, "cancel culture", and "wokeness" (which is basically a racial trope for black people seeking more rights). They do not have actual journalists in the field, gathering formation and filing reports for the evening shows (which is where Fox make most of their money). The other two networks have reporters who are actually out in the field interviewing people and filing reports. Something that is referred to as "journalism".

If you've ever watched Russian state run TV that parrots Vladmir Putin's talking points, you would see that it is very similar in format to Fox.
FOX has reporters in the theatre of war. "Hot button" issues are real issues that effect real Americans on a daily basis. They aren't making up issues Raoul. The Border and Immigration have a significant impact on American towns and cities, financially, jobs at the low end, drugs, sex trade, human trafficking. Cancel culture and "wokeism" are not what I would call issues. I would call them byproducts of social changes and I don't think they are very good. Even Democrats (some) are now realizing cancelling everyone for any little mistake they ever made serves no good purpose. Woke can be used in a good way but even that has been abused and bastardized.
If you really did watch FOX news then you would see that many of their shows have people with differing takes on important topics. Usually a left / right etc... I'm not defending FOX per se because I think NEWS in America has gone in the crapper across the board. Having said that FOX kicks every other cable news networks ass in ratings for many many years.
MSNBC full on left
CNN can be mixed but look at the recent controversies over at that network it's a shit show. From sexual predators to cheating prior to debates to inter-office affairs to using the position to help family members etc....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT