ADVERTISEMENT

USA Today Editorial.....Trump Not Fit for Office

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
Below is an excerpt from the USA Today editorial. It was in response to Trump's disgusting tweet about a female US Senator.

"A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush," reads the piece."This isn't about the policy differences we have with all presidents or our disappointment in some of their decisions. Obama and Bush both failed in many ways. They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt."

Here is the link to the entire editorial including Trump's tweet about the female senator.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...hit-rock-bottom-editorials-debates/945947001/

@Dr.L.ThugU, @advarkas, @PalmaBoy aka Ozona, @CashvilleCane1, @canerob your thoughts.

#fakenews! People have their minds in the gutter and will try anything to discredit the President. If you did your research, he has used the term, “he would do anything,” with male members of Congress, such as Ted Cruz, on several occasions. Was he calling Ted a “whore?” No! The madness is getting mindnumbing!

Below is an excerpt from the USA Today editorial. It was in response to Trump's disgusting tweet about a female US Senator.

"A president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush," reads the piece."This isn't about the policy differences we have with all presidents or our disappointment in some of their decisions. Obama and Bush both failed in many ways. They broke promises and told untruths, but the basic decency of each man was never in doubt."

Here is the link to the entire editorial including Trump's tweet about the female senator.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...hit-rock-bottom-editorials-debates/945947001/

@Dr.L.ThugU, @advarkas, @PalmaBoy aka Ozona, @CashvilleCane1, @canerob your thoughts.
Well he’s never been afraid to call a spade a spade lol. Is she a whore? It’s only defamation if it’s not true. :rolleyes:

Reactions: e_cushing
harvey-weinstein-2.jpg

my thoughts are that there are probably 1000 articles just like that and another 1000 articles saying that article is full of shit and fake news.

Liberals are going to act like petulant whiny little babies, injecting fake news into their bodies like heroin from their drug dealer the liberal bitch whore mainstream media, until they control every single political seat at both state and federal level and have every citizen of the United States is roboticized as at all levels.

Uniformity of thought, speech and conduct is what liberals want, and it is up to the great people of this country to destroy the worthless AIDS ideology called liberalism.

Boom!

#fakenews! People have their minds in the gutter and will try anything to discredit the President. If you did your research, he has used the term, “he would do anything,” with male members of Congress, such as Ted Cruz, on several occasions. Was he calling Ted a “whore?” No! The madness is getting mindnumbing!
No he wasn't calling Ted a whore but the implication of male to male sexual gratification was obvious. Get your head out of the sand. Trump is rotten to the core.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
my thoughts are that there are probably 1000 articles just like that and another 1000 articles saying that article is full of shit and fake news.

Liberals are going to act like petulant whiny little babies, injecting fake news into their bodies like heroin from their drug dealer the liberal bitch whore mainstream media, until they control every single political seat at both state and federal level and have every citizen of the United States is roboticized as at all levels.

Uniformity of thought, speech and conduct is what liberals want, and it is up to the great people of this country to destroy the worthless AIDS ideology called liberalism.
Counselor, I would ask that you refrain from your typical court theatrics and read your local USA Today. That ain't fake news.

Reactions: canesrule21'ships
You are so predictable. No substance, no analysis, no thought and no intellect. You're a fraud.
Did you read your response prior to putting your toungue on “post reply” and you believe your cheesy pictures are full of “substance” “analysis” “thought” and “intellect”?? You litter the boards and good threads with dumb ass pictures. And I’m the fraud, yet your caught in lies by the day. And again, where are all these racisl slurs you accused me of making?? Speaking of fraud

Define a “deplorable” for me, I’d like to hear who you think they are.
They defined themselves. Low information race dividing bigots who blame their problems on minorities instead of picking themselves off the floor they're on, pulling up the ole bootstraps and getting to work. #Losers

They defined themselves. Low information race dividing bigots who blame their problems on minorities instead of picking themselves off the floor they're on, pulling up the ole bootstraps and getting to work. #Losers
Is this every Trump voter? Obama get any votes from people who blamed whites? These Pols all play the game, it’s just getting worse.

Sarah Sanders, who gave us the mind in the gutter line yesterday, just handed in her resignation that's effective Jan. 20th..maybe she's tired of marching up to that podium and lying for DT..
Or maybe she’s tired of double standard Libs bearing her down over her weight and body!! Imagine the social justice warriors beating up a woman over her appearence! Sad group of people, Libs play the “body shaming” card then turn around to use same ugly tactics on people they don’t like. Hypocrites maybe?

Or maybe she’s tired of double standard Libs bearing her down over her weight and body!! Imagine the social justice warriors beating up a woman over her appearence! Sad group of people, Libs play the “body shaming” card then turn around to use same ugly tactics on people they don’t like. Hypocrites maybe?
LMAO Not getting into an argument with ya dawg..I'm just saying what just happened this morning!! Peace out

LMAO Not getting into an argument with ya dawg..I'm just saying what just happened this morning!! Peace out
Yes big win for Dems no doubt, however I’ll still take DJT in White House. You libs cream your pants any battle except you missed the part we won the War(White House) BIGLY! Peace out.

Yes big win for Dems no doubt, however I’ll still take DJT in White House. You libs cream your pants any battle except you missed the part we won the War(White House) BIGLY! Peace out.
See that's where you're wrong because you're assuming shyt! I'm independent...but having said that, I think DT is a piece of SHYT and if he ran on a dem ticket (he was one for most of his life) I would've been a GOP voting MFer..once again, peace out!!

My bad, I think Omarosa Managualt is leaving on Jan 20th..

See that's where you're wrong because you're assuming shyt! I'm independent...but having said that, I think DT is a piece of SHYT and if he ran on a dem ticket (he was one for most of his life) I would've been a GOP voting MFer..once again, peace out!!
No I’m not assuming anything, and so your saying you’ll go either way just depends on who you “like” your not about party values or beliefs? You just pick who’s a cooler person to you? I got it! Peace out! Again

You are so predictable. No substance, no analysis, no thought and no intellect. You're a fraud.
Lmao this is a classic case of projection. You guys are so insecure in your education so you belittle and call people names to reinforce your belief that you’re are some how better than them. It’s quite comical!

Reactions: BreakingCane
Lmao this is a classic case of projection. You guys are so insecure in your education so you belittle and call people names to reinforce your belief that you’re are some how better than them. It’s quite comical!
What's more comical is your feeble attempt at trying to make sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT