ADVERTISEMENT

USA Today(Lib rag) 241k Jobs added in Feb, blows away estimate! MAGA!

It's amazing how good jobs numbers were fake news 18 months ago but are now celebrated. When unemployment was 4.7% it was a totally fake number but now that's it 4.1% it's an unbelievable accomplishment. 2016 saw more jobs added than 2017 yet somehow 2017 was better for jobs. With the hypocrisy pointed out I will say that's it great that the economy is in really good shape right now.

Reactions: gokcub
It's amazing how good jobs numbers were fake news 18 months ago but are now celebrated. When unemployment was 4.7% it was a totally fake number but now that's it 4.1% it's an unbelievable accomplishment. 2016 saw more jobs added than 2017 yet somehow 2017 was better for jobs. With the hypocrisy pointed out I will say that's it great that the economy is in really good shape right now.
Oh so you are saying you read my mind 18 months ago? Since I wasn’t here you must have! That’s liberalLou lie number 1. LiberalLou lie number 2: who said it was totally fake?? Another Lou lie? To pump his agenda? I think so. And yes I’m glad that you pointed all this out and that we can all see you clearly make up statements and MAGA! Lou is trolling again.

Oh so you are saying you read my mind 18 months ago? Since I wasn’t here you must have! That’s liberalLou lie number 1. LiberalLou lie number 2: who said it was totally fake?? Another Lou lie? To pump his agenda? I think so. And yes I’m glad that you pointed all this out and that we can all see you clearly make up statements and MAGA! Lou is trolling again.
Why..... Why does anyone challenge you ?
I found this photo of PalmaBoy on the "net".
2EE42ACF00000578-3337972-image-a-84_1448762722305.jpg

Reactions: PalmaBoy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT