ADVERTISEMENT

USPS Agrees With Trump

Mail in voting will be a disaster.

You Trumpers slurp up anything the serial liar tells you. He's just laying the groundwork for claiming fraud when he loses. There's no evidence to support fraud. Colorado, for one, has done it successfully for years. Why don't you concentrate more on how to win rather than creating excuses for when you lose. This shyt is getting old!

You Trumpers slurp up anything the serial liar tells you. He's just laying the groundwork for claiming fraud when he loses. There's no evidence to support fraud. Colorado, for one, has done it successfully for years. Why don't you concentrate more on how to win rather than creating excuses for when you lose. This shyt is getting old!

Boo-Hoo stop whining you freaking girl... boo-hoo

You are just making it harder on yourself Nov 3
How am I making it harder? I'll cast my vote and we'll see what happens. You're the one scheming up excuses about fraud! Last time it was the illegals voting. Did you fall for that? Illegals aren't registered to vote. The Buffoon always has his excuses ready and you cultists lap it up no matter how ludicrous!

How am I making it harder? I'll cast my vote and we'll see what happens. You're the one scheming up excuses about fraud! Last time it was the illegals voting. Did you fall for that? Illegals aren't registered to vote. The Buffoon always has his excuses ready and you cultists lap it up no matter how ludicrous!

So then you don’t support mail in voting because if all it’s about is excuses if there isn’t any there aren’t any excuses.

So then you don’t support mail in voting because if all it’s about is excuses if there isn’t any there aren’t any excuses.
It's you cultists making excuses. You're not making any sense. I have no problem with mail in voting. If you have proof it's fraudulent show the proof!

It's you cultists making excuses. You're not making any sense. I have no problem with mail in voting. If you have proof it's fraudulent show the proof!

You’re the one making statements about it being an excuse for something that hasn’t even happened like it’s a fact. Maybe you haven’t seen the problems in recent elections.

You’re the one making statements about it being an excuse for something that hasn’t even happened like it’s a fact. Maybe you haven’t seen the problems in recent elections.
You're distorting the facts again. Honey was the one making the excuses when he posted "Mail in voting will be a disaster". I responded to that.

You're distorting the facts again. Honey was the one making the excuses when he posted "Mail in voting will be a disaster". I responded to that.

So you didn’t post Trump is just laying the groundwork for when he loses ?

hey mike crazy ass trumpsters are tripping ! it's not like the Democrats would ever Cheat
7ede30333795cb73c7654cc09436dd58.jpg
dfcc7f21d3a3c4f397e1161fcb4944d8.jpg
c0a599b6d0c951699c8234f2b11333e2.jpg

No he’s keeping you cheaters in check

Yes, that's exactly what he is doing. How would you explain his actions?

Man you’re hard to follow, Honey posted it now explain what Trump is doing. OK, He’s protecting one man one vote. Now your turn. Why is it racist to ask for ID to vote ? Why don’t we have a photo ID to vote ?

Reactions: utatem and grbcane
This how the democrats and press act these days, ignore what’s right in front of our face, and tell us we’re not seeing what we’re seeing. It’s kind of like those peaceful protestors.
What proof do you have that mail in voting is a disaster? There is no evidence of that. Colorado has done it successfully for several years.

Man you’re hard to follow, Honey posted it now explain what Trump is doing. OK, He’s protecting one man one vote. Now your turn. Why is it racist to ask for ID to vote ? Why don’t we have a photo ID to vote ?
Trump is claiming mail in voting will result in a fraudulent election. There is no evidence of that. Trump himself has voted via mailed absentee ballot in US election. His objective is to suppress votes as he knows more Dems than Repubs vote that way. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

Trump is claiming mail in voting will result in a fraudulent election. There is no evidence of that. Trump himself has voted via mailed absentee ballot in US election. His objective is to suppress votes as he knows more Dems than Repubs vote that way. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

Why is it so difficult for you to understand Absentee ballots are not the same as the vote by mail being proposed ?

Why is it so difficult for you to understand Absentee ballots are not the same as the vote by mail being proposed ?
Voting experts have stated that the verification process is the same for absentee and mail in ballets and many states consider them to be the same.

Mike BS No Voting Experts have said Squat. You A F I B A R. Vote by mail can ONLY be Verified by Vetting ALL Voter Rolls. Call your Local Democrat and ask THEM why they have Never up dated their Rolls LOL. In Short ,,,,, No ,,,,, mail in ballot IS NOT Anything the Same as Absentee ballot,,,,,,, it's Not,,,,,,

Reactions: ZEKEMUG and grbcane
Mike BS No Voting Experts have said Squat. You A F I B A R. Vote by mail can ONLY be Verified by Vetting ALL Voter Rolls. Call your Local Democrat and ask THEM why they have Never up dated their Rolls LOL. In Short ,,,,, No ,,,,, mail in ballot IS NOT Anything the Same as Absentee ballot,,,,,,, it's Not,,,,,,
You're wrong. I researched this before I posted. Do the same and quit posting BS!

What proof do you have that mail in voting is a disaster? There is no evidence of that. Colorado has done it successfully for several years.

Did you post this with a straight face, next you’ll be asking me to prove we landed on the moon?

hey mike crazy ass trumpsters are tripping ! it's not like the Democrats would ever Cheat
7ede30333795cb73c7654cc09436dd58.jpg
dfcc7f21d3a3c4f397e1161fcb4944d8.jpg
c0a599b6d0c951699c8234f2b11333e2.jpg

Dumb post. Both parties do it. You are posting some stupid shit about 19 votes when over 130 Million votes are cast is pretty ridiculous and beyond petty. We can play that game too and I promise you that you would lose though. Ask the guy who tried to tell us that Democrats were the bigger criminals. He was checked never to be heard from again here....lmao

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT