ADVERTISEMENT

Van Dyke is Lazy

He’s worse than lazy. He’s terrible. He locks onto Restrepo and does not go through the progressions whatsoever. I was at the game yesterday, and his outlet receiver was open for 2 to 3 seconds at a time and he did not even look. The guy has gone about it all wrong as a quarterback, and a leader on the team. Instead of getting all the guys together and practicing and bonding He’s an introvert who doesn’t lead by example. Cristobal has a very good option in Williams that he should let play and let the offense develop. The guy beat Clemson in his first start ever. Something Van Dyke hasn’t done in 2 tries. Van Dyke cannot even operate the offense at a basic level. An air raid offense does not work if you can’t go Deep. Williams has the confidence to take shots deep and make big plays. He’s also able to find more than one receiver. Mario needs to be careful. He’ll lose this team over one guy.

He's been injured and trying very hard but he's got to be able to play basic football. If you don't find it, don't throw long, just take what the defense gives you and your hand won't hurt as much and you can win games. He's an excellent QB if he can function the way he should. He's gotta stop making the game too hard.

Trying very hard, What? He has no enthusiasm, field leadership, or shows any emotion. Looks to sideline "just send me in the play coach". Very concerned that he has lost all interest, motivation. Ok I get his hand still isn't 100%, well then what is it? He is not helping his NFL prospect playing like this. He would be better to sit out and prepare for NFL. I am not throwing him under the bus, I want what is best for him but if this continues at N.C. State, Miami loses and so does he.

Reactions: BenjaminRivals
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT